Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Tobi Madara , Or Obito?
Obito is Obito that died in the early years as a student of the 4th Hokage.

Tobi is some stranger who is not madara. Identity not given.

Madara is dead and still is dead. No matter if he was resurrected, he is in a corpse still =_= He is back and battling the 5 Kages.

They are not each other, not part of each other, or whatever conspiracy.
i think madara in manga madaras brother
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
their is no real proof that tobi is obito he claimed to madra i believe but i think that kinda died in it but the facts that he could be obito is that his hair is similar,names are kinda alike, his sharigan is in the eye that was not removed,his appearance is kinda alike as well.the other thing to consider was it never said anything about what happen to him after he was left in the cave. these r just my opinions however

What i think, is that the creators are trying to make it SEEM like its Madara, but a huge twist is gonna happen. Maybe its Sasuke and Itachi's father?(totally stupid guess xD )
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
i think its obito (all of the same reasons anubis suggested) but i think obitio survied by like orchimaru saved him or something like that (probably way to complicated idea of how obito lived but hey what can i say)
you know what else i just thought of that tobi probably wears that mask to because of the fact that that half of his face is messed up also notice that the side that the boulder was on is the eye that does not have sharigan [as i mention earlier]
So i just finished beating the game Naruto Ultimate Ninja Impact and when i unlocked tobi it said madara uchiha unlocked... also something else i noticed waz that when tobi was with deidara his voice waz different from after sasuke killed itachi!
[Image: XObYD.png]
(2012-01-16, 10:27 PM)Sk8 Wrote: So i just finished beating the game Naruto Ultimate Ninja Impact and when i unlocked tobi it said madara uchiha unlocked... also something else i noticed waz that when tobi was with deidara his voice waz different from after sasuke killed itachi!
he is not madara he is a fake read manga the real madara was resurrected so therefore he is a fake.also if he was the real one he would possess a eternal mangekyou sharingan

[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
Obito is dead and if he came back and grew, wouldn't have there been something about someone reviving him?

Such as Kabuto finding his body, revived him, trained him, and what not? <.<

Tobi is not Madara. Since Madara was dead, Tobi wanted to be known as someone completely strong. Madara has been resurrected due to Kabuto's jutsu, so Tobi is not Madara.

There is also a jutsu that allows someone to copy one's chakra '-' Also in the manga, it seemed like Kurama (Nine-Tails) recognized Tobi as Madara because he said that their chakra looked almost identical '-'

But in actuality, Tobi is just no one. Also, what of Madara's brother? Wasn't the brother the first hokage of the leaf village or something? So, he's also dead. Wasn't even revived again. '-'

his brother was never the first hokage his mortal enemy was
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2012-01-22, 11:00 PM)Pein Wrote: his brother was never the first hokage his mortal enemy was
Well idk the brother.. He was out for knowledge and founded the leaf village right?

Madara was the one out for power '-'
(2011-09-15, 12:58 AM)Pein Wrote: o.o btw who knows wat the rasengan imtitates
the tailed beast bomb... you know the red and blue chakra that combines together... and then explodes?
[Image: 4ab640cb58ed8813afd342449a09e628.jpg]
 3DS FC: 0103-9714-7767
 Name: Dexter
 Friend Safari: Electric

Obito was the mask man and bump
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
it was obvious it was obito come on guys
Signature Shop
Oh Heck Yea You All Were wrong ,
Tobi Was Obito NOT Madara :]

Im a noob!
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
all this time I believed Madara Tobi and Obito were the same person.