Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I want you to write a good description for this page
I want you to write a very good and attractive description to this page. So when a person read he should want to visit and register forum.

It can be any length. Make it good descriptive. The person who writes the best gonna get 60 level full uv any nature zenith.

https://www.monstermmorpg.com/MonsterMMORPG-Forum.aspx
Visit the forum frequently to see the latest news and details to become a greater and stronger player! Register now and find the benefits of being a forum member! It is advised to use the same username in the forum as in the game for easier recognition. Meet new people and see the latest events, announcements, updates and more. Find the answers to your questions, get rewards by contributing to the game, and maybe, even have your ideas implemented in the game!Join now by clicking this link : (Link button here)
Constantly dying yet never dead
It is of critical importance to register at our forum.Being active on our forum will be of immense help to you when it comes to playing MonsterMMORPG. You will have to register for the forum, and it is recommended that you chose the same name on the forum as you do on the game to be easily recognized. The forum should be visited often so you are aware of the latest news and updates.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
you can extend it. make more explanation etc.
Like an explanation of what the forum is for?how long can it be?
(2011-10-19, 06:23 PM)orboknown Wrote: Like an explanation of what the forum is for?how long can it be?
u can make it long as u want

any length
that doesnt answer what content he wants in the description
It is very Important that you register to our forums it will give you faster updates and information about the game
that you may need. Being active on both the game and the forums will give you more experience about the game and
also inform you faster about the updates and any changes being processed towards the game. It would help others on the forums to
Identify who you are by using the name you used in game to register on the forums but you don't have to. Enjoy our game and
Make sure to register and be active on the forums if you can. Smile
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
It's very beneficial to join the games forum for info on recent updates, and information on monsters from users just like you. It will also keep you updated on events that you can't find in-game. Its an easy way to connect with other members that play our game. Useing your in-game username would be suggested but is not mandatory.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
can we only do 1 entry or it can be more then 1?
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
or could we update the ones we already wrote?
Im sure you can add more >.> Its not really about winning its about finding something to attract people.

You're welcome.

hmm i will see what i can do

Register to the game's forum to communicate with other members of the community and to be able to have all the latest news and events within the game.You can even share some suggestions for the game and report errors you find if you join the forum.You can learn much more about the game if you sign up for the forums there FAQ's that can answer your questions about the game.There friendly moderators who help prevent spam.The forum is well organised and easy to find topics you want.There even little games created by members of the forum that you can play if you ever get bored of the game.You can develop strategies to make a strong team of monsters, you can learn many trainer tips here on the forums and you can join one of the many guilds in the game and enter PvP Competitions hosted by other members.There is even a roleplaying section where you can act in many different plays.There is a interaction section where debates are held and you can participate if you want and also a Off-Topic Section where you can talk about almost anything you desire.

It is recommend that you use your in-game username when joining on the forum so that people will know who you are.Also you should check the forums regularly so you can keep yourself updated on the latest news of the game.So come and join the forum now!!!
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
The forum is a large and established website with friendly moderators and users. The forum contains the latest news about the game, community's feedback, and more! It is very important to join the forums and register with an account if you want to have access to the guides, the FAQs and the other excellent things which the MonsterMMORPG forums have to offer. If you have any questions about registration, gameplay how-to,technical difficulties or other problems do not hesitate to join us on the forums!

It's advised that you use the same username as the one you use in the gameplay because in this way everyone will know who you are in the game. Visit the MosterMMORPG forums regularly so you will be up to date with the latest news about the game, the latest events (they take place mostly on the forums, but the rewards are in-game monsters), and much more!

To sum it up, if you're looking for answers to all your questions, if you're looking for guides (which will help you to improve your gameplay strategies, your monster team, etc) or if you're just looking for a community to chat with, the MonsterMMORPG forums is the perfect place.
[Image: ngynt3.png]
MonsterMMORPG's forum is a very organize and wonderful place to visit.MonsterMMORPG's forum has all kinds of things to do,such as forum games,debates,etc.MonsterMMORPG's forum also has online users constantly.You can see who's online by looking down at the bottom of the main screen.MonsterMMORPG's forum is very complex.There are ways you can earn moderator or moderator,just pm our game and forum creator Cefurkan if you sign up.Well,if you sign up and need any help,PM one of the online users,a moderator,a super moderator,or Cefurkan Big Grin
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
The forum is designed to help you hear firsthand information from players as to how the game works
and what are the progress. The discussions allow you to interact with players or ask burning questions about the game. If you encounter any bugs, you can report them in the forum. You
are guaranteed to benefit from these discussions. So register now!
Hmm i have nothing up my sleeve besides this >_>
Users:Why is it so important?
Forum users:Keeps you informed about version updates.
Users:I found a bug and i don't know where to report it.
Forum users:If you do not have a Forum account make one now .
Users:How do i get more money?
Forum users:Sign in or sign up into the forums and check out the Trainer tips.
UsersBig Grinoes monstermmorpg have something interesting?
Forum users:Of course just join our forums and keep in touch with online players.Also includes daily chit chat,games,general discussions,roleplaying,and much much more.
Users:Was there an update?
Forum users:Check the version records into the forums and you will see for yourself.
UsersBig Grinoes this game have any auctions?Lottery's?
Forum users:Sure just go into the forums and look into the market threads.
UsersBig Grinoes anyone want to buy my monsters?
Forum users:Theres another way to sell it even faster.
Users:How?
Forum users:Just go into forums and put the monster you desire to sell or trade and post a thread and in mins/hrs/days you might get some buyers or traders also you may hold a auction meaning as bidding.
(2011-10-19, 10:15 PM)Ghost Wrote: Im sure you can add more >.> Its not really about winning its about finding something to attract people.

thank goodness someone understands this.
Uhmm , a award is really to motivate the unmotivated .
People that do it without wanting a rewards are really the winners.
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
(2011-10-20, 09:30 AM)rock gyo Wrote: The forum is a large and established website with friendly moderators and users. The forum contains the latest news about the game, community's feedback, and more! It is very important to join the forums and register with an account if you want to have access to the guides, the FAQs and the other excellent things which the MonsterMMORPG forums have to offer. If you have any questions about registration, gameplay how-to,technical difficulties or other problems do not hesitate to join us on the forums!

It's advised that you use the same username as the one you use in the gameplay because in this way everyone will know who you are in the game. Visit the MosterMMORPG forums regularly so you will be up to date with the latest news about the game, the latest events (they take place mostly on the forums, but the rewards are in-game monsters), and much more!

To sum it up, if you're looking for answers to all your questions, if you're looking for guides (which will help you to improve your gameplay strategies, your monster team, etc) or if you're just looking for a community to chat with, the MonsterMMORPG forums is the perfect place.

I support this o.o ^^^^^^^

(2011-10-20, 07:58 PM)Void Wrote: Uhmm , a award is really to motivate the unmotivated .
People that do it without wanting a rewards are really the winners.
Spare me.

What CeFurkan should really do is announcing the reward (if there's any reward at the specific event) ONLY after the event is finished, so people will have to fight first to win, to see if they get anything. As for myself, I don't care what's the reward, since I'm not playing ing anymore, like 1h max online per 2 weeks, so yeah.

good luck everyone;
[Image: ngynt3.png]
(2011-10-20, 09:30 AM)rock gyo Wrote: The forum is a large and established website with friendly moderators and users. The forum contains the latest news about the game, community's feedback, and more! It is very important to join the forums and register with an account if you want to have access to the guides, the FAQs and the other excellent things which the MonsterMMORPG forums have to offer. If you have any questions about registration, gameplay how-to,technical difficulties or other problems do not hesitate to join us on the forums!

i like it if i don't make 1 of these i support this 1

Since I'm a writer I'll take this up.

I'll get back to you guys in a few hours so long as nothing comes up.

Ah here we go, a rough draft, I will work on it more when I get home. note the yellow shows up better on the MonsterMMo page.

The Community Zone!
This is a place where you can learn everything about the game and get to know your fellow players better. Find out more about who the top players are, the best places to train and tips on catching the best monsters, and even where to find them!
If you don’t want the advice of moderators that have played and supported this game for a long time, then you are free to discuss anything within our rules and guidelines. Perhaps you wish to talk about your favorite Television show, or maybe you want to discuss books or youtube videos?

ALSO if you have any users you need to report or any scamming issues that need to be fixed, you can tell us on this forum.

Another benefit of registering on our forum is that You can advertise your monsters that you catch here, which allows you to reach more players and make more GOLD!

There is no reason not to register on our forum, no Email activation is required, and you can have your own avatars, signatures, and personality. If you want to enjoy our game to the fullest, as well as experience ALL the features this game has to offer, then come see us and introduce yourself on the forum!

~Monster MMORPG Staff~
(link button)

Oh, and uh Rock, Sum it up?

This needs to be professional, plus you ddin't really tell them anything that is Dynamic, something they can't live without.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
Okay Nitz_X is going to win this but whatever. Tongue

MonsterMMORPG's forum is a great place to engage in discussion about the game and other topics. There is a plethora of categories on the forum, and they range from announcements concerning the game to off-topic discussions about music, sports, and other things. In addition, contained within the forum is a list of updates that MonsterMMORPG has undergone, a section for frequently asked questions, a section for submitting suggestions, general discussions about the game, a section for submitting errors and bugs in the game, excellent guides created by the game's greatest players, and so much more! Whether you are posting a thread about a Monster you're selling, or whether you're just hanging out in the Off-Topic section, MonsterMMORPG's forum is guaranteed to help you get more into the game by posting in a wide variety of threads.

Clans/teams/guilds are huge things on MonsterMMORPG, and participating in MonsterMMORPG's forum will help you get into a clan of your own. Simply go to the Clans/Guilds/Teamwork section and either create a clan of your own or join an existing clan. You can host clan wars and have clan-based tournaments if you wish, so go to MonsterMMORPG's forum and get started!

You might have once found yourself trying to sell something in the chat and getting ignored by the other players. Well, MonsterMMORPG's forum also has an area where you can buy or sell Monsters, trade Monsters, buy or sell items, and hold auctions. The Market section of the MonsterMMORPG forum will help you buy, sell, and trade things easily and get the attention of your fellow players easier. In addition, if you engage in buying, selling, and trading things a lot then you're reputation in the forums as well as in the game will increase. You will also probably get some more friends as your business grows. MonsterMMORPG's forum is definitely the best place to hold any business transactions related to the game.

Above all, MonsterMMORPG's forum will help you get to know the community more and make some new friends. MonsterMMORPG is filled with intelligent and respectful players, and getting to know these people is really a great experience. Having discussions with other players on MonsterMMORPG's forum will definitely help you really become a part of this great community, making your experience on MonsterMMORPG infinitely more enjoyable.

Now that you know about all the excellent benefits of participating in MonsterMMORPG's forum, register now! To register, simply go to the forum's website and click on "Register." It would be preferable if you used the same username as the username you use in the game, but that is not mandatory. You can also fill out some information about yourself that will help other users get some general knowledge about you by looking at your profile.

So, what are you waiting for? Join MonsterMMORG's forum now!
Lamb...that is rather long, and users won't want to take the time to read it all. They'll probably be like..."Meh, forums...Seems legit." *registers*
[Image: greyvodo.png]
i dont think someones gonna take the time to read 3 or 5 paragraphs to join a forum ._." Just keep it simple. LOL

You're welcome.

maybe just summarize it into 1-2 paragraphs?
i agree that may even make some not one to join the forum but it was never stated his was going to be used
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
i might do one tomorrow don't have time tonight too much homework
Notice that mine is only like, 8 lines of content (which is what catches the eye, not all the admin stuff).

That's prolly a little long to be honest, Lamb, I ddin't finish reading that, because the average player doesn't care to read an essay in response to something simple. Ads are short and straight to the point, and those that are on TV for like 3 minutes get tuned out.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]