Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Did You Find MonsterMMORPG?
Bug 
We're always looking for new ways to draw more people to the game. In order to do that, we need to know what works and what doesn't.

So, I'm curious. How did you find MonsterMMORPG? From a friend? Stumbleupon? Another game site?

TELL ME YOUR STORIES.

And my story is that I found it via deviantART. I saw people drawing monsters for it and decided to check it out and here I am.
scuttle scuttle
Stumbleupon. Simple as that.
from a friend on skype
I searched "Pokemon Games Online" and this game popped up claiming to be better than pokemon lol

And I'm still here.

I would say this if there were more content in the game then we might get better rating from mmo hut type sites which would bring in the most traffic.

A more complete game = More Users
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
I was here since PokemonCraft. And I found that, because I searched for a pokémon game on Google. ^^ (after a marathon on tv.)
I was here since pokemon craft also, and I stayed, my third year here ^^
i found it via google search for pokemon style games liked this ones art the best so i stuck with it been here ever since. :3
[Image: Killuasignaturewip.png]

Now Taking Art Commissions for Signatures/Avatars
My Art Gallery: Ellioums Art Gallery
(2013-07-16, 02:07 AM)TheDominators Wrote: I was here since pokemon craft also, and I stayed, my third year here ^^

That's me btw ^^
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
I searched for a Pokemon online game as well.. Decided to have a look, saw the nifty monster designs, and geeked out. ^_^
Looking for me in-game? Look for Rampant, trainer of random critters!

My DeviantArt gallery can be found here: MakoServitor's DeviantArt
use to go on another forum frequently and was searching for some cheats on a game, because i am a cheater, then i stumbled upon a couple of pokemon games which i won't name; anyway got involved with a clan and we started to get bored of those games, they later told me of pokemon craft, saying it was the best online pokemon game and it turned out being better than them so i dropped those other games for craft, then craft got shutdown, so i waited to see what it would turn out to and i am glad i did, because this game turned out being one of the best and most addicting games online and it is not even a complete game yet Smile
[Image: blackstarsig_zpsc46521c1.jpeg]
Played Pokemoncraft, which I found searching for good pokemon online games on google
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
I was in school and i searched for something along the lines of games not blocked by school.  I found gamesnotblockedbyschool.com, but monstermmorpg was like the third result or so.  When my friend and I found out that a game like this wasn't blocked, we spent all class on this site.
Thanks for all the answers so far, everyone :)
scuttle scuttle
I was a poke-freak and this game used to be a pokemon game way back 2011. Guess what? I am still here playing though this game had mutated . . .
unfortunately we are not ranking for any of those terms at google anymore

that is why we need advertisements by you guys
I guess you better make a separate thread for that cef, this is not the proper thread to discuss that. lol
(2013-07-16, 03:22 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: unfortunately we are not ranking for any of those terms at google anymore

Or perhaps you need to find a good way to get a better rank on google? Seems like so far google has been this game's biggest friend.
(2013-07-16, 03:39 AM)Cabintom Wrote:
(2013-07-16, 03:22 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: unfortunately we are not ranking for any of those terms at google anymore

Or perhaps you need to find a good way to get a better rank on google? Seems like so far google has been this game's biggest friend.

Searched "pokemoncraft"
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
I find this game when someone showed it in a Facebook group I was in (The facebook group is called "Miscrits", a game quite similar to MonsterMMORPG, just more animated.) ^_^
hehehe
I found this back when it was still in v1 about 1.5 years ago giver take a few months. Lol....i was looking on a wii(ikr) for a browser mmo to play and I stumbleupon this lol. Been playing it ever since
[Image: 2drew7m.jpg]
"the greatest victory is that which requires no battle"
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
(2013-07-16, 03:58 AM)Prysma 2 Wrote: I find this game when someone showed it in a Facebook group I was in (The facebook group is called "Miscrits", a game quite similar to MonsterMMORPG, just more animated.) ^_^

i've been posting this game to facebook groups related to pokemon, fakemon and i think i did too in miscrits . . .
I joined Pokemon Craft from learning about it on Pokemon Volcano.
Then stayed with the community for about 3 years haha.
lost my gameboy and looked up pokemon games online- found pokecraft and been loyal ever since
  [Image: Untitled-1_zps54942308.png]
(2013-07-16, 04:55 AM)Kamenashi Wrote: lost my gameboy and looked up pokemon games online- found pokecraft and been loyal ever since

THE LOST GAMEBOY!! lol xD
That's the best one yet.

"I lost my gameboy!! Need.. more... pokemon D<" .. "TO THE INTERNET"
i dont know i forgot i play it for few years and i was playing pokemoncraft Big Grin
i got myself here searching for pokemon games and found this since then im here
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2013-07-16, 04:55 AM)Kamenashi Wrote: lost my gameboy and looked up pokemon games online- found pokecraft and been loyal ever since

i like your story kamen, very touching
I was looking for a browser MMORPG. I entered a directory of games, tried everyone until i found this game Tongue
Ummm.. just passing by :V
Well... i like these kinds of games. So Google was with me all along.
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
Googled ONLINE POKEMON - in search for the episodes - and stumbled upon this.
Still here
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]