Poll: Who next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Absoliutus (Dark)
22.22%
Houndeath (Fire/Dark)
22.22%
Swamphibian (Water/Poison)
55.56%
* You voted for this item.

• 10(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Henrie's Spam Corner -Random Stuff?-
Boop-boop! Incoming Chloreck~

[Image: chloreck_by_fishbatdragonthing-d4tr159.png]
Horava's up next, meaning Ironate's line will be done! 8D
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
wonderful, magnificent,
superb, breathtaking, amazing, astonishing, fantastic, marvelous

*requesting for glamvas
hes a grassy fire goat Big Grin
looks awesome
  [Image: Untitled-1_zps54942308.png]
Speaking of fire-goats. Horava, finally done. lol

[Image: horava_by_fishbatdragonthing-d4tr15r.png]
AS always super epic picture!!
Smile its ready to ram the heck outa things
lol, I bet he is, Kame- and you posted just in time. More spam:

[Image: spirin_by_fishbatdragonthing-d4tr15v.png]

As a side note, Glamvas is noted, Psywar. I'll sneak it in between some of these starter mons. ;3
I love eett!
I'm evolving my netkitten just for him X3
Aww, that's cute. X3

So, fourht one of the night, Ghoulio. Was hoping to kinda retain a bit of cuteness... totally blew it, though. X'D He's still a total bro.

[Image: ghoulio_by_fishbatdragonthing-d4tr15k.png]
*As a side note, Glamvas is noted, Psywar. I'll sneak it in between some of these starter mons. ;3

well, thank you very much henrie for that!!!

i love all of your work, i am a fan, very much, definitely!

I really hope cefurkan would agree for your to re-do dimagem.
ouch..i would love that as well...just think it would be treading a little heavily on someone else's toes *as dimagem was just redone*
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
(2012-03-23, 08:56 AM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: ouch..i would love that as well...just think it would be treading a little heavily on someone else's toes *as dimagem was just redone*
well, no offense to anyone. i just wanted to see henrie's take on dimagem, if possible. That's it, no more no less!

While I wanted to take a stab at Dima for a while, he has just been re-done. I might fanart him in the future, but for right now I'm focused onf re-drawing unupdated mons.

...Hope Glamvas makes that okay. x'D Here's hoping it's no longer obvious that he/she/it is a Gardevior rip. Whoo!

[Image: glamvas_by_fishbatdragonthing-d4tr16v.png]

On the other hand, I'm done for the night.  :'D   Sleeeeeeeeepytime.
night and excellent job on the glamvas Tongue
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
I love it, my friend. Now I shall hunt a verve one.
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2012-03-23, 08:48 AM)Henrie Wrote: Aww, that's cute. X3

So, fourht one of the night, Ghoulio. Was hoping to kinda retain a bit of cuteness... totally blew it, though. X'D He's still a total bro.

[Image: ghoulio.png]
Ghoulio seal of approval on all these epic mons
You dare Challenge ME ?

Ghoulio and Alta have the two best poses in game.
Request: Ziebie and evos

BREAKTHROUGH!
Please Redraw Moskarade, facing you with the head..wing things...open wide while its arms are in stretched position so roughly its slouching forwards to you, with wings open wide, and arms stretched out.
Now, pretty much every picture you do is amazing, but that Glamvas... It punches Chuck Norris in the face and gets away with it, that's how awesome it is.
wow excellent job :d
[SCM]Garez
TR forum Super Moderator

[Image: trc5.png]
ftwahmazing
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
my eyes were blinded by the awesomeness
(2012-03-23, 11:04 AM)Henrie Wrote: While I wanted to take a stab at Dima for a while, he has just been re-done. I might fanart him in the future, but for right now I'm focused onf re-drawing unupdated mons.

...Hope Glamvas makes that okay. x'D Here's hoping it's no longer obvious that he/she/it is a Gardevior rip. Whoo!

[Image: glamvas.png]

On the other hand, I'm done for the night. :'D Sleeeeeeeeepytime.
Oh my.....that's.....oh my.....*faints from the awesome*
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
they all look cool especially glamvas looks like a total boss
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
Awww, you guys are awesome. <3 Thanks for all the positive comments! So tonight, gonna be a couple more. First off, WHivie - which I think just redeemed itself. (Was really not loking forward to this one, super pleased with final design, hellsyeah! *fistpump*)

[Image: whivie_by_fishbatdragonthing-d4ugafy.png]

Terrire next~!
Glamvas is a beast!!! Happy i have one!!
I love all of your redraws Henrie but your redraws of the starters are AB-SO-LUT-ELY AMAZING!!! Great great job.
o.o whive looks creepy
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
Whivie looks like a bad arse ninja cactus demon thingamajig lol
(2012-03-23, 12:32 PM)Rock127 Wrote: Please Redraw Moskarade, facing you with the head..wing things...open wide while its arms are in stretched position so roughly its slouching forwards to you, with wings open wide, and arms stretched out.
^ This also.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee look at all of the awesomeness *A* They all look fantastic! Glamvas's pose is so dynamic... I just love all of them! Great job as always!
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious is the best word to describe your work henrie. Loving them all!!!
(2012-03-23, 11:04 AM)Henrie Wrote: While I wanted to take a stab at Dima for a while, he has just been re-done. I might fanart him in the future, but for right now I'm focused onf re-drawing unupdated mons.

[Image: glamvas.png]

On the other hand, I'm done for the night. :'D Sleeeeeeeeepytime.
He's a ninja. I like it.

See the look in his eyes.. He's focusing on the task at hand. Formulating the plan to take down his opponent.

I can make a story about this o_o
  • 10(current)