Poll: Who next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Absoliutus (Dark)
22.22%
Houndeath (Fire/Dark)
22.22%
Swamphibian (Water/Poison)
55.56%
* You voted for this item.

• 45(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Henrie's Spam Corner -Random Stuff?-
Awesome. Henrie you are the absolute best.
All i have to ask now is what is the next wonderful thing that you will make.
Whats up brochachoConfused
A pile of poo sludge, you mean?  xD  Part of me wanted to do something cool with a Poison/Steel type, but part of me is amused by slime monsters.  Considered making a proper slime cube, but it's difficult to include a steel pillar inside a cube slime.  x'D  Color's up for argument.  Blobelisk, WHOO!

[Image: blobelisk_by_fishbatdragonthing-d7ldjdh.png]

Now it's time for a steel alien-  wait.  What?  ...Huh.  xD  Well, not quite two in a row, but close.  This should be fun.
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
again another amazing piece of work abd that irony stuff makes it look like iron technology 
andi like the current color
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Lovin' that steel obelisk in there!
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
I love you SOOO much Henrie ^.^. That name. Omg. ^.^ #FanBoying *If that's a thing* x'D
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
I don't like the blob frankly, but i love everything else
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
Well, for the blob - might need a touch around the edges. Other than that, cool.
Also, I know that font on the obelisk, I swear I've seen it...
Constantly dying yet never dead
Hey Henrie I wanted to know when the poll was going to be counted. Every Week or every two weeks?
Just weaving in and out, don't mind me~

Moved over to a new computer.  Very similar specs to the one I was using, with the added benefit of not needing to compete with hubby over computer time.  (He does love his video games.  And hell, now we're a LAN party, WHEE~!)  Anyway, did take some time to figure this system out.  I... had to upgrade to Windows 8.  It's acceptable but a stretch different than what I've used for 15 years.  x'D

All that aside, I think I've got things settled out.   Still need to pull the image for Ill... Illi...   The metal alien thing...  from the other PC, but here's a new project image~!

Graguar, a leopard-like Monster with psychic powers that give him control over the earth itself.  He's capable of melting into the ground and reforming himself several meters away for a surprise attack.  They're usually some shade of brown, but if a Graguar spends time in an area with differently-colored soil, they'll adopt that new color.

[Image: graguar_by_fishbatdragonthing-d96pqyd.png]
wow henre returned back

welcome Big Grin
Hey Henrie how will the poll work with the new changes?
There's no set time that anything will be drawn.  I tend to draw in bursts, you might've noticed, lol.   But ya'll can vote on what's next in line.  Pretty simple, really.  Now, I'll be redrawing stuff that closely resembles existing Pokemon, so chances are I'll use a different concept than the original.  The new concept just needs to fit the original typing and stats.  Less a redraw, and more of a redesign.
When will you start redrawing again? Will you redraw monsters when cef will allow more new monsters?
(2014-07-10, 11:21 AM)flareshark08 Wrote: When will you start redrawing again? Will you redraw monsters when cef will allow more new monsters?

yes i can add new monsters if Henrie draws Big Grin

she is the best artist of monstermmorpg ^^
I agree!
I voted for both Absolitus and Houndeath because I couldn't pick between the two. I think you could do incredible things with all of these designs, Absolitus in particular.
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
yes henrie you do a great job
[Image: 20230703_155353.jpg]
no gif avvys plz
Here is a post in honor of the return of Henrie and the hope that the monster making will continue (maybe a continuation of the poll and an update to the poll as well).
must check henrie's artworks one by one! i'd just found them pretty cool. nice artworks btw! Big Grin Big Grin
"My pain may be the reason for somebody's laugh. But my laugh must never be the reason for somebody's pain."
Awesome design and art :D
[Image: tommi.png]
Elen89 pets
Is Henrie coming back
Stealth update~

Think I'mma whip something up here:

[Image: 1478-Hedghood.png][Image: 1479-Grassassin.png]
[Image: hedgehood_by_fishbatdragonthing-d96nh5g.png][Image: chesshot_by_fishbatdragonthing-d96musr.png]
(2015-08-16, 03:43 PM)flareshark08 Wrote: Is Henrie coming back

YUP.

Tonight on DeviantArt, she just redrew Chesshot and whipped up an AWESOME Giga Volcaurus! And given her most recent post here, she's got more in store. Go Henrie!
[Image: anigif_enhanced-buzz-27568-1369162542-10.gif]
mannnn !! missed so much of your stuff ... Glad to see Some awesome drawings again .
i LIKe it
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
fantastic revamp ty very much
Awesome job and keep up the good work. Can't wait to see what you do next
Hey Henrie! (and everyone else too, of course!)
I'm back for some more, and was wondering if you wouldn't mind me snagging Gabitic for a redraw. I have an idea, and want to see how it comes out.
-Mako
Looking for me in-game? Look for Rampant, trainer of random critters!

My DeviantArt gallery can be found here: MakoServitor's DeviantArt
(2015-10-20, 09:59 PM)MakoServitor Wrote: Hey Henrie! (and everyone else too, of course!)
I'm back for some more, and was wondering if you wouldn't mind me snagging Gabitic for a redraw. I have an idea, and want to see how it comes out.
-Mako

hey welcome back awesome
  • 45(current)