Poll: Who next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Absoliutus (Dark)
22.22%
Houndeath (Fire/Dark)
22.22%
Swamphibian (Water/Poison)
55.56%
* You voted for this item.

• 43(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Henrie's Spam Corner -Random Stuff?-
*pulls out a chunk of hair*

This guy.  This guy is being just as difficult as Drakell was a month ago.  Getting to the final stretch, though.  Get yer votes in - looks like a tight race between Rocketin and Doderp.

(Will just update this post when finished.  x'D )
[Image: nrakros_by_fishbatdragonthing-d6woi00.png][Image: nrakros_by_fishbatdragonthing-d6wom0a.png]
wow....that looks surreal 0.0
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
Holy cow. Henrie you are the best artist we have. The monsters is simply amazing.
Whats up brochachoConfused
NiceBig Grin.Big Grin
Henrie.. Your hands must've been kissed by god or something... Seriously... This art.... Is beautiful...
Resident noob
Zeknair is awesome, Henrie! Glad you're taking on the Pokéfusions; they needed fixing big time.
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
[Image: nrakros_by_fishbatdragonthing-d6wsjys.png]

Alright, so.  A day late, but still good stuff.  |D  Going to update the poll now.  Looks like Doderp won out by the hair on his beak.  Going to remove the whale monster and add a pair of things.  Everything else can keep it's votes.  c:  Gives Rocketin an advantage for next week.
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
epic so epic u made it look good Smile
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Your drawing are a work of god....
Sk good
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
It's like a mutant therizinosaur.
With all of the swag.
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

(2013-12-05, 09:26 PM)ShockZekrom Wrote: It's like a mutant therizinosaur.
With all of the swag.
thats what i thought!
[Image: Page%202.png]
BEHOLD! THE DREXLE GOLEM TITAN!
this days all are critics so keep up great work u do like u did it for so much time they don't know how long u do it gk Wink
[Image: attachment.php?aid=446]
Henrie, where have you gone. Sad
Whats up brochachoConfused
Still here, just tinkering away at the donation page, actually.  Tongue  Realized I don't save any of mah dang GIMP files and needed a Monster for some content...  been kinda hung-up on it for a bit.

On a similar note, how do we feel about concept imagery?  Not just Monster concept, but item concepts, interface design, etc?  If nothing else, I think it'd be great for spicing up the website, lol.  Just need some stuff made.  XD  Been working on a male and female player concept to feature in such things.

Oh.  And.   The Monster I'm working on currently.  (Dodumb evolution on hold until donation page is finished - Cef wants to avoid adding new Monsters for a while.  POO.  Doesn't mean I won't draw them, just means it'll be a while before you can catch them.  <3 )  Steeleon.  Get it?  Leon?  Lion?  *SNERKLAUGH*

[Image: steeleon_by_fishbatdragonthing-d6yj5lf.png]
That is amazing
Thats beautiful....
Im crying at how smexy that is ;_;
So much swagger.  lol

[Image: steeleon_by_fishbatdragonthing-d6yjv69.png]

Fun side-note:  This face is the one I TRIED to draw about a year ago on Icebragled.  xD  It's because so many of you called this tiger a wolf that I sat down and actually learned me a thing or two about cat faces.  Thanks, jerks.  Tongue

[Image: 784-Icebragled.png]
Got to get my steeleon to Lvl 100 before that comes out
That should be a domestic kitty. I want it as a pet. I'll name is Sparta the Gladiator Kitty.
Dat Steeleon.

Im in love.

---------------------------

Btw, It was a pleasure to help with learning about cat faces :3
(2013-12-19, 10:28 PM)Henrie Wrote: [Image: steeleon_by_fishbatdragonthing-d6yjv69.png]

Now, this 1 totally matches its name. Steel + Lion
Steleon looks fantastic,also great to see you back, Henrie.
What about a take on Champeon?
Guy's got fists.
He's a champ.
(Champion implied in name, what about a title belt xD)
Constantly dying yet never dead
i thought icebagel was a wolf...and steeleon is a lion...or am i just confused?
(2013-12-19, 07:33 PM)Henrie Wrote: Cef wants to avoid adding new Monsters for a while.
WHAT?!? WHY?!? NO!!! WERE GETTING SO MANY GOOD REDRAWS AND BECOMING SUCH AN EPIC GAME!!! WHY STOP WHEN YOURE ALREADY DOING SO WELL?!? >:(
Resident noob
cuz were not. we just have epic redraws from only a few GAs like Henrie and GK. oc there are others, but their names are escaping me right now
Refrain from new monsters ; focus on making the current ones better.
Only solution to endless imbalance in art styles.
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2013-12-21, 12:09 AM)SkyRock Wrote: Refrain from new monsters ; focus on making the current ones better.
Only solution to endless imbalance in art styles.

So REDRAWS are OK, but NEW MONSTERS aren't? Okay, that's a bit better, yes, we need redraws. Many of them. >.<
Resident noob
Yeah.  Not to say there will never be new Monsters.  I'm sure there will, but for sanity and consistency's sake - we're increasing the game's quality instead of just chucking new Monsters into the mess.  Tongue
  • 43(current)