Poll: Who next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Absoliutus (Dark)
22.22%
Houndeath (Fire/Dark)
22.22%
Swamphibian (Water/Poison)
55.56%
* You voted for this item.

• 34(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Henrie's Spam Corner -Random Stuff?-
what about mystical or mutants?
or giants and monsters with no bones O_o
Sound,Mechanical,Solar,lunar,Maybe magma like a hybrid of fire and rock,Maybe solid but i know theres rock,gas,or wood thats all i can think of
What if all the Ancient Greek Sculptures are actually Victims of Medusa 0_0
(2012-11-23, 10:18 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: do anybody know new monsters types ? i need types Big Grin
types like fire,water,etc. ?

(2012-11-23, 10:29 PM)Snes Wrote: what about mystical or mutants?
always pictured mutant as more of a type like shiny,ex. *Mutant Luxcatty appeared*
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
(2012-11-23, 10:38 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote:
(2012-11-23, 10:18 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: do anybody know new monsters types ? i need types Big Grin

always pictured mutant as more of a type like shiny,ex. *Mutant Luxcatty appear
Pokedex:
Mutant Luxcatty, the most messed up thing on the planet besides a garbodor

always pictured mutant as more of a type like shiny,ex. *Mutant Luxcatty appeared*
yes fire water etc :d
she forgot to write them ^^
For some reason, I think he means the new monsters that Henrie released that aren't in game yet and he needs their types for the update..???
(2012-11-23, 10:43 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:

yes fire water etc :d
she forgot to write them ^^
i will pm you a couple (:
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Phather is a ghost/normal type so it's evolution should be ghost/normal as well??
Phylecther: Ghost/Normal
Odani: Dragon/Light

Eelloy: Electric/Steel
Psycheel: Electric/Steel

Killipede: Bug/Ground

Dracolor: Normal/Dragon

Kittoxic: Poison
Sabern: Poison/Fire

Lizulb: Electric
Electrizard: Electric

Lilobite: Water/Bug
Triloflight: Water/Bug
Moribite: Water/Bug

Nytinel: Dark/Flying
Nytenos: Dark/Flying

Treeant: Bug/Grass
Prowood: Grass

And that's what it is. Woop!

One thing I'd like to ask about the move auto-assign software: do you enter in the monster's type and it goes from there? Is there room to enter a third type that the monster tends to use (Like a Grass/Ground monster also tending towards Poison-type moves, or in Psycheel's case, an Electric/Steel knowing a few Psychic tricks?)
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
Yay, Psycheel learning Psychic attacks Big Grin
So how long until thats inserted into the test server
With any luck, all of that will find it's way into the test server in the next few days. I'll probably take one or two days off to bug-test things when that happens. (I think a great deal of the auto-assign software will be included in the update.) In fact, I hope everyone checks things out and gives their opinions. ^^

Also, bacon. c:
[Image: pogawog_by_fishbatdragonthing-d5m2ks2.png]
Pogawog are gentle monsters, content to laze around and sleep for most of their day. Their diet consists mostly of roots, though in captivity, they've been known to "eat anything but a tomato". These porky (ha. xD) critters have an above-average intelligence about them and can easily be taught tricks like "fetch"; oddly enough, they make good seeing-eye dogs. Their temperament is very patient, though that seems to fade with age.
[Image: hosage_by_fishbatdragonthing-d5m2kvk.png]
Since their Pogawog days, they've grown long, curled tusks which help them to fight off predators; or anything that happens to tick them off. Which would be a great deal of things. Your snoring? They hate it. That hit new song on the radio? Makes them see red. Calling them 'Mr. Pigglesworth'? ...You must have a death wish. Hosage spend their days trying to sleep, and their short fuse usually gets in the way of them doing just that. Once angered, this monster will charge for 3 days and 3 nights straight.

Alright, so the request list is caught up, anything asked for has been added; though I think I need to ask GK about ...Monsnow?  x'D  POLITENESS HOOOOO~!  *is the incarnation of politeness.  Yup.   Stop laughing.  |D  I am hella polite! /not*
BACON STRIPS!!!!!!

[Image: baconyes1-e1332512066493.jpg]
Hog Looks so Weird Now >;o
doesn't look the the Monster you'd carry as a Exp Expert.
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
OMG BACON!!
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
*ahem* I saw no Cheshirbel.
Wow, they look so different, but still another good job! Big Grin
[Image: b52qe9.jpg]
May the FORCE be with you!
(2012-11-24, 05:30 AM)Danny Wrote: Hog Looks so Weird Now >;o
doesn't look the the Monster you'd carry as a Exp Expert.
Yeah, at first I was all concerned about that, then I remembered all of the abilities are gonna be shuffled around. He has Expert Leader now, but I don't think he will when abilities get tweaked. He does, however, look like walking bacon strips. *hungry*
--but but-- how come it looks like porkchop + bacon + the occassional "lechon" (google it)
Nice work again from you henrie
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
pig monsters. not my interest but still good job on them Smile
I love it :3 Pogawog looks cute tbh Tongue
Constantly dying yet never dead
Thx for redrawing hosage as my request henrie.......You get 1000 cool points
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
i want hosage...now!

gotta find one.....
Hen Hen - https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-R...for-Henrie
that is awesome
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
You know what really bugs me? Monster puns. xD (Anyone got a good one, though? Tongue )
[Image: mantice_by_fishbatdragonthing-d5m78hc.png]
Although it's brightly-colored, human-sized body would suggest otherwise, Mantice is a master of camouflage. This bug-typed monster manipulates the air around it to make it completely disappear from sight so long as it holds perfectly still. It is said that a Mantice can hold any position for two months without food or water, so they are decidedly rare to find. When they do move, however, it is with lightning speed; usually raking opponents with their ice-cold claws or disabling them with high-pitched screeches.
V'Been waiting for Mantice... I love it... it ain't mine, but I was anticipating its design... I thought it would be white-grey, but Those... praying thingies make it epic Tongue
Overall 4.4/5
lol henrie.. it's his turn to shine X"3
  • 34(current)