Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Just something for guilds lol. A little fun feature for the 520 maps we'll be getting.. Wink

Let's say we all have our own little territory. Each guild can have up to 2 zones automatically. If you want to expand your area, battle other guilds and win.

So, since we'll all be racing to the 19th zone, the guild leader has to be able to fly to that zone meaning they have to have been their first.

Want some examples?
John92 - Only reached up to zone 3. He can have zone 1, zone 2, or zone 3.
Danny - Reached up to zone 14. He can choose whatever 2 zones he wants, from 14 and under.
SparrowHawk - Reached up to zone 19, he can get any zone he wants. If he wants more, battle other guilds for territory.

Something fun, right? >=)
I Likey , support :]
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
I like really like this idea, i would like to be the first supporter, if all guilds agree then it starters?

danny took the first supporter spot...
You can lose and gain territory. Say, if you were attacked by a guild and the attacker lost against you, you can take their territory.

Cool
<-- will hunt down territory...

so basically the strongest guild will have the hightest amount of territories
i agree seems it would encourage some guild wars
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
i also like the idea. i think that adds to the guild experience, and the competition.
Getting This Organize Would Mean
Setting up a new game which needs to be updated

Something Like :
Territory Of PTD <---- On The Map Page

And In game there could be a clan page for every clan and on it it can say how many territory the guild owns and the names of them >;o
(2012-11-25, 07:11 PM)Dark.Zero Wrote: <-- will hunt down territory...

so basically the strongest guild will have the hightest amount of territories
Indeed, the goal here is to be the biggest and strongest guild.

You'd be only a little house in another guild's territory. You can get attacked anytime lol
(2012-11-25, 07:14 PM)Danny Wrote: Getting This Organize Would Mean
Setting up a new game which needs to be updated

Something Like :
Territory Of PTD <---- On The Map Page

And In game there could be a clan page for every clan and on it it can say how many territory the guild owns and the names of them >;o
That's awesome but I'm not sure how it could be coded into this.

Anyways, my idea wasn't even going to be in the game lol <.< It was just for guilds... run it by ourselves..

Well, if it was to be actually part of the game, then we would have something like.. In order to get unclaimed territory, pay 1,000,000 gold.
Anyway would be great , i just like the idea >:d
Lets not waste CeFurkan's time onto coding it, while we could just make a thread about it and we start from there?
(2012-11-25, 07:17 PM)Dark.Zero Wrote: Lets not waste CeFurkan's time onto coding it, while we could just make a thread about it and we start from there?
Yea.

Also, protection system.. Once a guild gets a new territory, that territory cannot be attacked for 3 days.

Must add some rules to attacking as well.

Member vs Member from different guilds, if a guild owns a territory and another guild member that is from a different guild is in that territory, they can be attacked.
Love this support
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
The territory will be given to 1 person of the guild
The challenger will ask for pvp to the territory holder.
If the holder doesn't accept the pvp then the guild has to pay 100k
If he accepts and loses 2/3 matches then he will post it on the territory thread.
If the challenger loses 2/3 matches then they have to pay 600k.

Once you have lost a territory then you can't lose another one in that same day (1 day then you can lose one) Smile
There can also be 2 vs 2, 3 vs 3 etc. If the territory holders lose then they have to pay 300k, if the challengers lose then they have to pay 1.2mil

You can make maximum up to 3 people defend a territory

Thoughts?
LE SUPPORT
(2012-11-25, 07:30 PM)Dark.Zero Wrote: The territory will be given to 1 person of the guild

The challenger will ask for pvp to the territory holder.

If the holder doesn't accept the pvp then the guild has to pay 100k

If he accepts and loses 2/3 matches then he will post it on the territory thread.

If the challenger loses 2/3 matches then they have to pay 600k.

Once you have lost a territory then you can't lose another one in that same day (1 day then you can lose one) Smile

There can also be 2 vs 2, 3 vs 3 etc. If the territory holders lose then they have to pay 300k, if the challengers lose then they have to pay 1.2mil

You can make maximum up to 3 people defend a territory

Thoughts?
don't agree with challenger losing money like that, instead you should pay 250k to battle a guild for territory.

Credits to SparrowHawk
They challenged. If they lose than its their fault
Ehhh... I disagree with paying for challenging :/
(2012-11-25, 07:44 PM)Dark.Zero Wrote: They challenged. If they lose than its their fault
yes but if the challenged guild player loses it is only fair he gets money because it was their territory and forcing someone to battle is very unfair especially to weak guilds

Credits to SparrowHawk
Disagree with paying, otherwise it'll basically be a hierarchy with little point in challenging for territory
eh whatever, if you guys disagree then it just won't be.

Credits to SparrowHawk
I rather just challenge and lose without paying anything. Makes it much better and it shows if you're stronger.

All guilds have 1 denial to a challenge. If you manage to keep a territory for 1 month, you get 1 denial to a challenge.
Once you use it, you post in the thread that you have used it and then for every challenge you get, you must accept.
There should also be a leaderboard showing how long a guild has kept a certain territory,and guilds who can protect a territory for a month or more should get a prize.

Credits to SparrowHawk
Why don't we start it now? Its better than waiting for v2
This... I must create strong team now O___O

And of course support O_O
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
This is cool i like it. Support
I support.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
Support
What if all the Ancient Greek Sculptures are actually Victims of Medusa 0_0
I like Dark Zero's original idea of having the challenger pay some sort of fine for loosing. It makes the challenges more intense and raises the stakes for each challenge.

And i was thinking since the zones are divided out by monster type, the teams should try to work that type into their team, or at least into the teams they use when battling other teams. for example the challenging team that occupies zone 12 (flying) and zone 9 (fire) must use at least one fire monster and one flying monster. thought?

this might give more value to specific territories, and make them coveted spots.
support the idea
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]