Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Game is under attack once again
Exclamation 
The safe guard software that i developed closed server in order to prevent harm. Check once a while to see whether server opened or not.

also other games are also under attack. pokemon online games

probably one another game is attacking these games including us

here a text from one another pokemon online game

Recent downtimes/DDoS attack
Alright, time to explain some things. The people who liked us on facebook already know.

The downtimes of a week ago and this morning is because someone is
attacking us with a DDoS attack. (Tens of thousands of computers
spamming the server basically)

We are up right now for a couple of hours again luckily. This doesn't
necessarily mean that we are protected for future attacks. How much I
want it, it's just nearly impossible to protect against such attacks.

Another note, a lot (talking about 4-6) of other online Pokémon RPGs
have also been DDoSed. We've got ourselves a Pokémon RPG hater, or a
jealous colleague.. Wink

6 August 2012, xxxxx
[In progress] Battle fixesSince there are a lot of bugs and moves being fixed in battle, I'll just list them here, so the Small Changes don't get flooded.

Check this news post regularly to keep being up to date about battle.
so the server will reopen once harm has passed then
[Image: workitgirl.jpg]
(2012-08-09, 06:45 PM)mindmage Wrote: so the server will reopen once harm has passed then
hopefully yes.
Ah... so it was supposed to be attacked, but the new software shut down
the server instead to prevent from being attacked... nice software

So we'll be playing soon enough... and hopefully, these attacks will stop...
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
:S It's terrible.
^^Thanks for this signature to SparrowHawk^^
[Image: ArceusHeatshot.png]
Game Assistant-Turkish Forum Lead Moderator

(2012-08-09, 06:48 PM)Ramza_X Wrote: Ah... so it was supposed to be attacked, but the new software shut down

yes. basically software is checking 7/24 and as soon as detects attack started close server connection in order to prevent any possible damage
(2012-08-09, 06:52 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2012-08-09, 06:48 PM)Ramza_X Wrote: Ah... so it was supposed to be attacked, but the new software shut down

yes. basically software is checking 7/24 and as soon as detects attack started close server connection in order to prevent any possible damage
aside from this,idk if was the software,but when i went into pvp it started to lag really bad,so i left,but i heard it happend to others to,just tellin ya that .-.
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
(2012-08-09, 06:56 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: aside from this,idk if was the software,but when i went into pvp it started to lag really bad,so i left,but i heard it happend to others to,just tellin ya that .-.
You mean before this happened? Yeah, some complained that their pvp is terribly lagging. Prior this attack, there was some terrible lagging at the moment.
- Ramza Beoulve
(2012-08-09, 06:59 PM)Ramza_X Wrote:
(2012-08-09, 06:56 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: aside from this,idk if was the software,but when i went into pvp it started to lag really bad,so i left,but i heard it happend to others to,just tellin ya that .-.
You mean before this happened? Yeah, some complained that their pvp is terribly lagging. Prior this attack, there was some terrible lagging at the moment.
yea,before th attack
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
(2012-08-09, 06:59 PM)Ramza_X Wrote:
Probably just means the attacker was trying to hide the attack better than the last times so Cefurkan didn't have time to respond. Luckily, the new software was in place and worked, but basically, it sounds like this jerk is just practicing. Hopefully, new software will make him find a new target to test his attack on.
[Image: dcdfcdfe.jpg]
Sad 
That really does suck... and now I'm bored with nothing to do. Sad
attack still going on
we can prevent attack which requires 3000$ per month Big Grin

i checked many of other similar games also got attack since july
$3000 per month! Do we have fundings?
- Ramza Beoulve
(2012-08-09, 07:28 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: attack still going on
we can prevent attack which requires 3000$ per month Big Grin

i checked many of other similar games also got attack since july
3000$ a month, You can barely afford what you need for the game, what exactly are you going to do???? and the 3000$ a month is going to the attackers? or to someone to protect the site? with some sort of software thats better?
Viva La B.P.C! Many Enter, few Leave!

[Image: rainbowsig_zpsb55967d0.jpeg]
It is for protect the site I think, it must be

(2012-08-09, 07:39 PM)heatshot Wrote: It is for protect the site I think, it must be
i hope it is, i would never pay a cent to someone who attacks my game..... (speaking as if i was CeFurkan..)

Of course , CeFurkan dont pay it to attackers, it's impossible. CeFurkan is protecting the game.

(2012-08-09, 07:43 PM)heatshot Wrote: Of course , CeFurkan dont pay it to attackers, it's impossible. CeFurkan is protecting the game.
hopefully game comes up soon. ill be donating again next week. but what i want to know is how hes gonna pay for it... :/

well of course i can not pay 3000$ per month right now. if we can get 5x bigger with active players maybe

here a text from one another pokemon online game

Recent downtimes/DDoS attack
Alright, time to explain some things. The people who liked us on facebook already know.

The downtimes of a week ago and this morning is because someone is
attacking us with a DDoS attack. (Tens of thousands of computers
spamming the server basically)

We are up right now for a couple of hours again luckily. This doesn't
necessarily mean that we are protected for future attacks. How much I
want it, it's just nearly impossible to protect against such attacks.

Another note, a lot (talking about 4-6) of other online Pokémon RPGs
have also been DDoSed. We've got ourselves a Pokémon RPG hater, or a
jealous colleague.. Wink

6 August 2012, xxxxx
[In progress] Battle fixesSince there are a lot of bugs and moves being fixed in battle, I'll just list them here, so the Small Changes don't get flooded.

Check this news post regularly to keep being up to date about battle.
(2012-08-09, 07:22 PM)PrudenceX Wrote: That really does suck... and now I'm bored with nothing to do. Sad
hey can i get back my dima for 400k? PLZ?
[Image: 4ab640cb58ed8813afd342449a09e628.jpg]
 3DS FC: 0103-9714-7767
 Name: Dexter
 Friend Safari: Electric

and i just woke up from sleeping all morning/mid day to this...

oh well at least game is safe now :d
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
(2012-08-09, 07:51 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: well of course i can not pay 3000$ per month right now. if we can get 5x bigger with active players maybe

hmmm, the guy(s) seem to hate pokemon,and games like pokemon..... its silly to attack other games, childish...... do you think its someone on monsters now? or any clues on who, or the group is?

right now the game which posted the message i updated the first post is also down
probably under attack
cefurkan.. i do remeber this person sending everyone dumb messages to suport tis support that blah blah, maybe its that person.. ill quote the message when server reopens maybe someone accepted that thing and caused the game to spam
[Image: 4ab640cb58ed8813afd342449a09e628.jpg]
 3DS FC: 0103-9714-7767
 Name: Dexter
 Friend Safari: Electric

All the ones I know of good enough to play are down
(2012-08-09, 08:04 PM)kainel Wrote: All the ones I know of good enough to play are down
explains a lot. i was checking one and after a while become down Big Grin
really? whoever this person is must have a lot of bot computers to keep several games down at once
[Image: dcdfcdfe.jpg]
(2012-08-09, 08:08 PM)MaliciousMonster Wrote: really? whoever this person is must have a lot of bot computers to keep several games down at once
yes. probably tens of thousands
(2012-08-09, 08:08 PM)MaliciousMonster Wrote: really? whoever this person is must have a lot of bot computers to keep several games down at once
i might be wrong, but it could be a team.. like, some guys who decided "hey, lets annoy as many as possible, and shut down some mmo's..."
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
(2012-08-09, 08:10 PM)Lolzinator Wrote:
i might be wrong, but it could be a team.. like, some guys who decided "hey, lets annoy as many as possible, and shut down some mmo's..."
it could be, but i think its leaning more to bots instead of a team