• 2(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wind/Slice, Wind/IceSadeggvolutions)
[Image: 08222012114025am.jpg&action=rotate&degre...1729925164]

Next, more evolutions of the egg-thing: (Wind/Shock, Wind Grass)
[Image: 08222012114816am.jpg&action=rotate]
very nice, keep it coming Smile
awesome keep making more mon
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Part 2: (Leafalcon on the right)
[Image: 08222012115330am.jpg&action=rotate]

And part 3SadWind/Void)
[Image: 08222012115221am.jpg&action=rotate]
Which eggvolution would u choose? Write below and name your favorite, even if it does have a name.
hmmmm i cant see it
Which?
the last 2 posted but when i first saw it i could and then *bam*
Can u see them now?
[Image: 08222012115221am.jpg&action=rotate]
Say, Night Phoenix, are you planning to do anything with your Drexles, or are you just doing this for fun? You could end up making a living out of these when you're an adult. Creativity is very useful in the business world.

Also, may I ask what element the Slice-type is supposed to pertain to? Is it like the Steel-type, the Normal-type, or just creatures with big claws? I found the Slice and Vibe types to be very unique. Not a lot of monster collector-type games have types like those.Smile

Suggestion! Could you make some sort of cosmic being? It can be based on any celestial body you want, or the universe as a whole. I like cosmic stuff.

Oh, and be careful. I'm developing a monster concept as well, and I don't want us to end up stealing each other's names. I'm not posting mine (yet), but I shall be monitoring yours for names I can't use. SO FAR, we're safe, but the uncanny name resemblance between your Drexle, Lunaraven, and my Piykkii, Ravuna, told me to watch out. (Fortunately, Ravuna doesn't look much like Lunaraven.) Let's hope we can coexist without ripping each other's heads off.Big Grin
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
It is part of my multi-step plan. and here, the last Drexle card (number wise, not order)
[Image: 08212012102823am.jpg&action=rotate]
Wow, my penmanship is getting bad, gonna hafta work on that, and can i see your guys Texas?
Okay, I want a Dravapure. Like, right now. GIMME *shot*

Can you see mine? Well, I'd have to scan them all (there are over 270), I'd have to finish drawing them all, and I need to draw all the main characters, and I haven't started on location concept art, and... yeah. It's a process. (Plus, Resuka might not be fully appropriate for the forums...) BUT, I might just make a thread somewhere. I've been developing Piykkii for three years now, and I plan to make it an actual game. Part of me worries that some freak will hack the forums and steal all my ideas, even though the chance of that is so low that I should be fine.
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
Yup Tongue

Oh wow, my mom was going on about that "someone is gonna steal your ideas" well there copyrighted...maybe. U shall never know
Anyway, if Garbagekeeper or Henrie want to redraw any of these, i would be honored, but in the Monsterdex, id like my name by it or some kind of recognition.
Really loving the effort and the detail! Keep 'em coming
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
In Drexles, u only carry 4 at a time, instead of 6. Here is a noevolution wind/mind.
[Image: 08222012025020pm.jpg&action=rotate]

Sorry, tried to make it smaller. Here, earth(ironic because they're meteors)/fire
[Image: 08222012025200pm.jpg&action=rotate]
Before i start scanning the rest, does any1 even want me to do this? Or m I just blankly posting pics?
nice drawlings!
Keep a notebook with your drawings and never lose it Wink

So, if someone tries to take your ideas, you can report it or something and you have solid evidence in your possession that no one else can obtain. You drew it, you're the original, you're baws.
I like seeing your creativity man, and a lot of people on this forum may like stuff but not neccessarily leave a comment
Where's a wolf Drexle when you need one ;-; Phoenix can you make me a fire/dark type wolf please ;-;
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
Those crayons<3
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
(2012-08-22, 05:40 PM)night phoenix Wrote: It is part of my multi-step plan. and here, the last Drexle card (number wise, not order)
Wow, my penmanship is getting bad, gonna hafta work on that, and can i see your guys Texas?
Oops. Sorry to rain on your parade, but using the G word is strictly prohibited. Also, that ability... :/
After every attack, he gains 2x attack... What?
Constantly dying yet never dead
first one is actually pretty cool.
  [Image: Untitled-1_zps54942308.png]
I was drawing better when I was 6.. try to put some shadows, make fire more realistic, give wings feathers.. not just some plain color over them.. don't just fill the monster parts with 1 color, every kid can do that. Keep trying
[Image: ngynt3.png]
Lol Rock idrc about shadings anymore, he has some nice concepts, and amazing ideas for the drawings... that's all I want.
Constantly dying yet never dead
very creative concepts..

had fun looking at them, keep them coming ! Big Grin
[Image: 501b5ca62c27bjpg.png]

(2012-08-23, 05:09 AM)Ghost Wrote: Those crayons<3
?i use pencils...strictly. and occasional highliter.

(2012-08-23, 05:37 AM)Rock127 Wrote:
(2012-08-22, 05:40 PM)night phoenix Wrote: It is part of my multi-step plan. and here, the last Drexle card (number wise, not order)
Oops. Sorry to rain on your parade, but using the G word is strictly prohibited. Also, that ability... :/
After every attack, he gains 2x attack... What?
Sorry about that Tongue

Thanks for all the comments..except rock -_-, but rock has good points, ill try to do that. See, im trying to break away from the pokemon animation and more towards graphic, but that will be in a long time, but i still will never give up. and if some1 steals my ideas, will any of u back me up in trying to prove there mine? Anyway, here is a more "graphic" Drexle: (It's a wolf icyaquapiplup)
Canis(s)aber
[Image: 08232012085403am.jpg&action=rotate]
nice, keep it coming, good to see young telents
Trying to perfect fire, that's really hard, also, here r some water types:
[Image: 08232012023520pm.jpg&action=rotate]
[Image: 08232012090337am.jpg&action=rotate]
Fire is one of the most hard things to perform, talking about hand drawing, not computer art. I saw you said 'thanks everyone except rock'.. maybe you got the point wrong. I've never flamed ayone and didnt intend to start here, it's called constructive criticism. Smile I'm drawing IRL (mostly buildings though - architecture) but I'm still enjoying to give criticism. I was drawing like that when I was ~5, when I first started, was able to draw animes and cartoons with just having them in front. Whatever.. what I'm saying is that you shouldn't post all your art here, but work on them to make ur drawing better, and post from time to time your artworks, so we can also see improvement, not just monster ideas. Smile
[Image: ngynt3.png]
  • 2(current)