• 11(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.36 Average
Crimson Fang Pirates - Mercenary Guild - Disbanded
Donations must consist of 5 monsters.
5 monsters is the minimum.
The maximum is unlimited.

-----

Well, if you want to annoy your opponent, get some walls. I suggest Yetee/Monason and I can tell you a fitting move-set for both.
Preferable sweepers as of the moment right now are Jetegin, Dimagem, possibly Alaclipse.
I don't know much about Gampha but I know it's a good choice for pvp. It can make a good black mister which is another thing you'll need.
I recommend a strange dancer like Quensea, Simoly, or Axotogol.

You shouldn't just have sweepers and walls. You should have a diversity in your team.

So for your team, maybe 1 strange dancer, 1 black mister, 2 walls, and 2 sweepers. That's a team of 6 and it can possibly work. I can help you out with it when you get it.
Thanks for the clarifaction... i was originally going to add a fairly tanky sedate ala to use drake dancer with, but idk...
With respect to donations, do you have any use at all for legendaries with the wrong nature/UVs? ...presumably not Smile
I guess I can take them. Just look in trade bazaar and search for Crimson Talons.
done, enjoy dem useless dimas...
Alright, I'll accept it later.

Silent Espeon, also known as Dark Espeon has the joined the life of pirates!!!!

WELCOME HIM :<

He is the Pirate King's Cereal Buddy.
WELCOME!!!!!
[Image: first_sig_for_monstermmorpg_by_fon23-d681htk.png]
welcome ^^
And as for a celebration of everyone joining, staying, learning, and dealing with my incessant leaving and inactivity...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFlCZHkLgjPRja0r5uhNA...8opdEqwcLg]

[Image: Youre_Awesome-s470x376-260177.jpg]

and then..

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WELCOME TO THE CRIMSON FANG PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(2012-06-21, 10:12 PM)Kamidara Wrote:
WELCOME
ESPEON
lol kami when your on its so amazing it cant be for long or we would just simultaneously combust from awsomeness!! Tongue

(sarcasm intended)
[Image: first_sig_for_monstermmorpg_by_fon23-d681htk.png]
Yo team. Sorry I've been inactive for a while. The laptop died. So, kinda just chillin without a computer but I have a new touch screen all-in-one desktop computer. I might still be inactive for a little while though but I'm gonna spam up this forum, fix the forum, and torment everyone in the game once more Smile
I'll be back soon. *evil suspensful music plays* >=D
Also, whenever I'm gone, IRemember is in charge so remember that. Sorry my absence unexpected and all. I was not able to tell anyone so.. Bleh. I can only join the boring chat on my Ipod. I cannot join forum.
Sooo cya some more until later.
Yo! just droppin' of my new alt wich is gonna be main so, here:
https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserPro...rId=465955
[Image: 10ic592.jpg]
kami......am i able to join? i just want no b4 i decide to leave my current 1
[Image: 430ada87.png]

Killing is my business..........And business is good!!
Post your profile link. You can join
here kami
www.monstermmorpg.com/seeuserprofile.aspx?userid=449474
[Image: 430ada87.png]

Killing is my business..........And business is good!!
Was at my dumb cousin's place for 3 days =_= I hate my cousin.
Thantos you can be bounty-hunter ranked.
Kami you here to say
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
No, I'll only be here for a few hours which is mostly leading from night to early early morning like, before dawn. If my mom isn't home, I'll be on. Right now, lack of privacy which angers me =.= I miss having a laptop.

Also, I want to see everyone's progress in game if you have any progress to show. Continue to recruit. Everyone, take care of your teammates. That mostly goes towards the ones with more experience and are higher ranked.
I'll be here more when my mom goes back to work =_= But that's probably later closer to August and sometime in August I won't be here much. Wow, my summer sucks big time.
Well, that's why I'm inactive.
Ahh, I see. well I will continue to recruit for now.
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
I am still a member of this team :/ i thought i said i wanted out.... but seeing as i am playing a bit more i guess ill stay Tongue anyways when do we know if were fit for a promotion?
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
(2012-07-10, 10:56 PM)ItsHowIRoll Wrote: I am still a member of this team :/ i thought i said i wanted out.... but seeing as i am playing a bit more i guess ill stay Tongue anyways when do we know if were fit for a promotion?
If you have gained a good amount of progress in the game, post your in-game url and under it, tell me what you did. What you trained, what you bought, what you traded, bla bla.
How many level 100s you gained in the past month? Stuff like that.
I'm going to start doing this and it'll be once a month Smile I like to know how we are growing.
https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserAll...rId=288139
Okay, i got a few more pvp'able monsters and stellacka and betamma are close to lv 100 now. Ranks gon up to ~210 and working on getting a variety of different monster types.
(2012-07-12, 04:47 AM)ItsHowIRoll Wrote: https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserAll...rId=288139
Okay, i got a few more pvp'able monsters and stellacka and betamma are close to lv 100 now. Ranks gon up to ~210 and working on getting a variety of different monster types.
Level 84+, you have a good amount of 11 legit pvp monsters. I like it Smile
Can we have members to report there activity and doings so we know where were at.
I WANNA JOIN!
UsernameBig Grinavipolis
URL:https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserPro...rId=337935
(2012-07-14, 04:53 PM)ItsHowIRoll Wrote: Can we have members to report there activity and doings so we know where were at.
Yes. We need to know everyone's activity here. I already posted mine O.o

(2012-07-14, 05:49 PM)Davipolis Wrote: I WANNA JOIN!
UsernameBig Grinavipolis
URL:https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserPro...rId=337935
Pirate ranked. Welcome to the team.

---

My activity for today : I am going to see Ted and possibly visiting my Dad at my Uncle's house for a very dumb cookout and to go swimming =_= I will be legit bored.
another lazy summers day for me: eating choclate drinking mountain dew and check the steam summer sale every now and then
Hey kami, i'm here tell you i'm leaving team and making my own ^^
i could delete my posts if you would want that.

Thx for letting me join and cya Tongue
[Image: 10ic592.jpg]
Don't delete your posts.

Tbh, I wanted to keep you in my team Tayjo Sad
I promised you all that we'll be getting missions. I am formulating them right now and I'll post up a new thread containing all of them.

They will be separated into different sections due to difficulty. Doing missions can help you rank up. More information will be given out soon.

Tournaments on the other hand still need to be updated and that is going to be worked on as well.

-------------

Something for free : You can use ANY of the signatures in Kamidara's Anime Signature Thread that can be found in Graphics Showcase. You can use the ones you like, free of charge.

Smile
[Image: FlygonSig.png]
  • 11(current)