Thread Closed
  • 10(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.36 Average
Crimson Fang Pirates - Mercenary Guild - Disbanded
lol okay will do Smile i'm still looking for my 6th mon before i start levelling too hard tho
Last call for tournament of evaluation entry.. It's about to start soon. I totally forgot about it.. <_<
oh yes that thing dei. i will start that l8er tonight, anyone want help pm on game
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2012-06-18, 08:09 PM)Pein Wrote: oh yes that thing dei. i will start that l8er tonight, anyone want help pm on game
start what?
im like the only one who likes using guild chat Tongue
[Image: first_sig_for_monstermmorpg_by_fon23-d681htk.png]
Lol =P
guild chat that's what i forgot about...:p anyway yeah i'll try recruit a bit more get a few more members in and stuff before the evaluation
how do i sign up for the tourny? i'm only gonna be on for about 40 mins more today probably
the evaluation tourney, forgot about it

Credits to SparrowHawk
i pvpved and won against sc123 and kingeno's second team does that count? shall i post an evaluation? i'm confused Tongue
(2012-06-18, 08:19 PM)auctioneer Wrote: how do i sign up for the tourny? i'm only gonna be on for about 40 mins more today probably
Don't worry about it. I'll add you.

(2012-06-18, 08:30 PM)auctioneer Wrote: i pvpved and won against sc123 and kingeno's second team does that count? shall i post an evaluation? i'm confused Tongue
No. Kingeno isn't in this guild and the tournament didn't start yet.
The tournament is basically like a collection of pvps which you prepare for, where you have the opportunity to pvp most if not all other guild members in say 1 weekend or however long the tournament lasts, and to provide feedback after each pvp to help each other improve
Don't be negative about the evaluations either. Don't be afraid if you feel like you're opinion is wrong.

The whole guild will help each other and everyone can learn something new.
Hi I'd like to join
Irem sent me

My profile >> https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserPro...rId=457939
(2012-06-18, 09:14 PM)Tayjo Wrote: Hi I'd like to join
Irem sent me

Pirate ranked. Welcome Tongue
(2012-06-18, 09:30 PM)Kamidara Wrote:
(2012-06-18, 09:14 PM)Tayjo Wrote: Hi I'd like to join
Irem sent me

Pirate ranked. Welcome Tongue

Thx Kami ^^
WELCOME TO THE GUILD TAYJO Big Grin
[Image: funny-Voldemort-Gandalf-ads_large.jpg]
(2012-06-18, 10:37 PM)iRemember Wrote: WELCOME TO THE GUILD TAYJO Big Grin
[Image: funny-Voldemort-Gandalf-ads_large.jpg]
LMFAO this made my entire day
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
Tournament of Evaluation is starting!! Let this announcement remain here in colors!!!

I will post the matchups on the post in the other thread!!!!

Crimson Fang Pirates - Events and Tournaments
Can be found in the section directly under Clans/Guilds/Teamwork.

I, Kamidara/Red Hawk, am not participating. I'm going to serve as a moderator for everyone.

(2012-06-18, 09:06 PM)Kamidara Wrote: Don't be negative about the evaluations either. Don't be afraid if you feel like you're opinion is wrong.

The whole guild will help each other and everyone can learn something new.
^Read this for a tip.
me (auctioneer) vs tayjo

result: tayjo beat me 1-0, losing 3(?) maybe mons

evaluation: (with humble pie, because i did lose)
- Against better opponents u might want a better/additional wall idk, cos your axo was fairly squishy, although u killed my engi so it didn't matter
- I'm not sure about your faunature; it has great uvs and stuff but compared to your other mons when we fight it doesnt seem to do much, i'm not sure though, u can have one of my pedracos if u want lol
-dat colltide lol, worked really well for u.. nice
-idk about moves that stop the opponent switching, but when u used one on me yesterday i think it was that was effective so u might want to bring that back in
-what would u do if i used my jet (or similar electric/grass) to try and 1 hit your coltide

tbh i'm struggling for advice since we've already fought a few times and i know your team fairly well by now lol

well played tho mate, i need some priority moves i think
(2012-06-19, 03:48 PM)auctioneer Wrote: me (auctioneer) vs tayjo

- Against better opponents u might want a better/additional wall idk, cos your axo was fairly squishy, although u killed my engi so it didn't matter
- I'm not sure about your faunature; it has great uvs and stuff but compared to your other mons when we fight it doesnt seem to do much, i'm not sure though, u can have one of my pedracos if u want lol
-idk about moves that stop the opponent switching, but when u used one on me yesterday i think it was that was effective so u might want to bring that back in
-what would u do if i used my jet (or similar electric/grass) to try and 1 hit your coltide

tbh i'm struggling for advice since we've already fought a few times and i know your team fairly well by now lol

Tayjo vs Auctioneer

Evaluation:
- You will need better coverage for your team since it's crucial for damage/defense
- Stop for a while and look at opponents moveset/abilities and then decide what the best action would be
- Don't let enemy buff his sweeper that much
- And yeah, a prio move would be nice

Pretty bad evaluation i know, but there wasn't much to analyze since i was practically sweeping vs no defense
GG and thanks for the match ^^

oh, I lost two mons (faunature and axo)

vs jet idk, but vs other electic i got my viesut
Incognito is a priority move.
Prevent is a move that does not allow the opponent to switch monsters.

Quote:Everyone, please keep your pvp mons as your team for the boss to look at it. Thank you.

Tayjo's Profile

Alright, cracking down on Auctioneer's evaluation on Tayjo.

His axotogol may be squishy right now since it is level 50. The UVs are fairly good except defense. Defense is just.. yea we're not going there lol.
The TPs are good. Just need to be completed and then all you have to worry about is a move-set and leveling. It's great that you have Strange Dance. That's very good. Strange Dance and Black Mist are good. Your monster is fairly good.

Faunature has a good nature. Momentum is attack and defense. TP train it in those two stats. It needs to be leveled to actually bring out its strength but you can do that anytime. The move-set is fairly together. Leaf Sword can be replaced by a lot but it's good to have there.

Horiver.. I know nothing about it. Lol I have to get the Monster Dex.

Your Kingnite has a good nature. It can fit Trembling/Mirage/Momentum well. It's Tp trained in Attack and Health. Does it normally have good health?
Also, it has horrible attack uvs but you have trembling, attack tps, and knife dance to back it up. It's okay for now.

Hydragon has a good nature but has bad uvs. Try and get a new one when you can. Actually, the whole monster can be replaced with something better, but that's your decision.

Viesut has a good nature but only so few moves. It doesn't really have a good move pool but you made it work. TP'd correctly. Try a new move-set for it though. Well, not entirely. Replace Earth Shaker with Hidden Punch.
(2012-06-19, 04:14 PM)Kamidara Wrote: Incognito is a priority move.
Prevent is a move that does not allow the opponent to switch monsters.

Quote:Everyone, please keep your pvp mons as your team for the boss to look at it. Thank you.

Tayjo's Profile

Alright, cracking down on Auctioneer's evaluation on Tayjo.

His axotogol may be squishy right now since it is level 50. The UVs are fairly good except defense. Defense is just.. yea we're not going there lol.
The TPs are good. Just need to be completed and then all you have to worry about is a move-set and leveling. It's great that you have Strange Dance. That's very good. Strange Dance and Black Mist are good. Your monster is fairly good.

Faunature has a good nature. Momentum is attack and defense. TP train it in those two stats. It needs to be leveled to actually bring out its strength but you can do that anytime. The move-set is fairly together. Leaf Sword can be replaced by a lot but it's good to have there.

Horiver.. I know nothing about it. Lol I have to get the Monster Dex.

Your Kingnite has a good nature. It can fit Trembling/Mirage/Momentum well. It's Tp trained in Attack and Health. Does it normally have good health?
Also, it has horrible attack uvs but you have trembling, attack tps, and knife dance to back it up. It's okay for now.

Hydragon has a good nature but has bad uvs. Try and get a new one when you can. Actually, the whole monster can be replaced with something better, but that's your decision.

Viesut has a good nature but only so few moves. It doesn't really have a good move pool but you made it work. TP'd correctly. Try a new move-set for it though. Well, not entirely. Replace Earth Shaker with Hidden Punch.
was gonna do that for viesut
replacing kingsire with mirage hydevil (bad tp too much hp)
was thinking about replacing either eatrh shaker or shadow blade for hidden punch so i guess earth will have to go
my hydragon acts semi/wall/sweeper (it woorks good with quantum i think)
and you really should look up horiver, those base stats comped with good abilities all around makes it a good sweeper for both sp.a and attack
thx for evaluating further
Pvp-PeinvsFon21-0-1 < I won 1 but im sure out of 3 things may have been different.

Evaluation: Ill start with miro, im not so sure but i dont think miros the best for pvp. It would be better replaced with a mid-range or sweeper.

Your yetee makes a good wall/ranged mon as its been tp'd that way, im not sure if a more defensive nature would be appropriate, I think it would.

Hydevil is your sweeper and is working ok for now, but in future it shoul probably be replaced with a better uvd tremb natured mon. Since i assume you like emmissaries it could be wise to look around for other hidevils or torchomps with better uvs there.

Dragrove i dunno anything about but it was pretty easy to kill, sorry.
Now, corpoton i think is the soul of your team and its great the way you use it ive no complaints i can make of it.

Honestly dont remeber fighting solord so im not gunna evaluate it.

Hope this isnt bad and thanks for the match. Smile
The only advice i can give for both of you is:
#1 try to find your own unique team, which you both seem to be doing at the moment, and don't conform to what everyone else does or pvps will be boring - create your team to counter others and also to create your own tactic which can be implemented in all pvp matches. If you rely on others to tell you what to do, you don't learn anything about pvp. HOWEVER, this does not mean that you shouldn't listed to advice, advice is extremely useful and will help to improve your pvp teams especially from more experienced pvpers.
#2 don't just settle on 6 monsters to have for pvp, try to get as wide a range as monsters, natures and types as possible, especially with the update looming which will change pvping quite a lot. For example, I have about 20-30 pvp monsters; i'd recommend you guys do the same thing too. This doesn't only stop you from crashing and burning after update if it renders your team useless, but also enables you to alter your team now before a pvp, to be able to counter other teams that you encounter.

-----------

Pein vs iRemember

#1 You need a blackmister :p that would've removed all of the problems like my yetee stacks etc :p i'd recommend axotogal, or maybe gampha which would fit in with your team
#2 You need 1k accuracy moves, especially on your offensive monsters, not so much on walls although it still works. This would render full evasion/fully decreased accuracy useless
#3 Don't rely on 1 move with a crystal to deal all the damage - sometimes it may work and you could sweep a team, but if you encounter a monster with predict, unless you have a 1k accuracy move, you're pretty much stuffed, or if you encounter a monster immune to all types of that attack.
#4 Don't leave your sweepers vulnerable to 1 hits - either stack evasion or reduce opponent's accuracy [solves most problems unless opponent has 1k accuracy moves], or utilise switches more often to either protect your sweepers [especially vs mixed attackers] or to gain more time by switching to a specific monster i.e. axotogal for strange dance
#5 I'd recommend switching those monsters which are level 100 but not ideal natures, to have the best possible team. Also keep in mind the general advice from above.

HOPE YOU FIND THIS USEFUL EVERYONE, [Image: wing-platter.jpg]
Evaluation: Fon21

Ok, fon played a very good match.

I'll start with his yetee, Yetee is a very good monster to use for a wall and Fon did this, the use of Spdefense Armor made it even harder to kill. The moveset he chose was well thought out, while using one move to further increase his defensive strategy, he also took in a account a attack plan by including knife dance and a 1000 accuracy move. Overall his yetee proved very difficult to beat but I recommended instead of using Spdefense Armor use a Ice orb or if that won't work for remove a move and replace it with concentration rest so that you stay in battle longer.

all of your other monsters seem to be very good except for the mirage fendark which i can't say much on since i have no experience with ancients

Yea I know at the time never thought of what nature yetee should be so gave him steadfast and i am trying to train a gampha to use a a black mister. Really don't like 1000 accuracy moves. Yes dragrove wasn't my first choice to use on the team but currently have no fully trained monsters left.

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2012-06-19, 04:59 PM)Pein Wrote: Evaluation: Fon21

Ok, fon played a very good match.

I'll start with his yetee, Yetee is a very good monster to use for a wall and Fon did this, the use of Spdefense Armor made it even harder to kill. The moveset he chose was well thought out, while using one move to further increase his defensive strategy, he also took in a account a attack plan by including knife dance and a 1000 accuracy move. Overall his yetee proved very difficult to beat but I recommended instead of using Spdefense Armor use a Ice orb or if that won't work for remove a move and replace it with concentration rest so that you stay in battle longer.

all of your other monsters seem to be very good except for the mirage fendark which i can't say much on since i have no experience with ancients

Yea I know at the time never thought of what nature yetee should be so gave him steadfast and i am trying to train a gampha to use a a black mister. Really don't like 1000 accuracy moves. Yes dragrove wasn't my first choice to use on the team but currently have no fully trained monsters left.

Thanks for the eval pein i will look into the yetee thing, also i was considering replace my mirage fen with mirage ala as i like ala and think it could be good.
I'm going to focus on the more newer players whenever I'm on. All the experienced ones, you guys know what to do.

So.. the newer ones are Tayjo, auctioneer, deiviss20 (I think), and there are others but they seem to be inactive or probably quit the game.

------------

Oh and also.. When the game really gets updated, I'm gonna play as a beginner so I can actually get the real feel to the game. I'm still going to be a [cm] and I am keeping all my monsters and gold.

I know how to play so you don't have to worry about me asking "where to heal my monsters?" lol. Since we are going to have NPCs that update every 24hours or so, I'm going to train some new monsters. I'll basically have a new profile. It'll be fun ^_^

Maybe once that profile becomes successful, I'll switch them over to my more experienced profile but I'll have to go to each map all over again Tongue
Ok cool. Goodluck training guys Tongue
(2012-06-21, 02:05 PM)Kamidara Wrote: I'm going to focus on the more newer players whenever I'm on. All the experienced ones, you guys know what to do.

So.. the newer ones are Tayjo, auctioneer, deiviss20 (I think), and there are others but they seem to be inactive or probably quit the game.

------------

Oh and also.. When the game really gets updated, I'm gonna play as a beginner so I can actually get the real feel to the game. I'm still going to be a [cm] and I am keeping all my monsters and gold.

I know how to play so you don't have to worry about me asking "where to heal my monsters?" lol. Since we are going to have NPCs that update every 24hours or so, I'm going to train some new monsters. I'll basically have a new profile. It'll be fun ^_^

Maybe once that profile becomes successful, I'll switch them over to my more experienced profile but I'll have to go to each map all over again Tongue
Several things:
- Gratz on finishing your exams, mine have now ended too and I'm glad to hear that you'll be helping us Smile . The only real uncertainty I have at the moment, if you can spare a second, is about team comp. I have 3 available walls and 2 sweepers at the moment, and have heard that some people roll with just 5 sweepers, but i'm not sure what I should get for my last 1/2 slots; whether sweeper or wall or a mixture of the two (some sort of tanky dps?)

-If the guild needs donations of below par legendaries and such then i have plenty of those and can give some

-Cookies

cheers
  • 10(current)