Thread Closed
  • 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.36 Average
Crimson Fang Pirates - Mercenary Guild - Disbanded
You're already back in mindmage Smile

And I don't use the team forum anymore.
Anyone in pirate rank want to pvp pm me and then we can set up a time.. i dont really like being under people
Village of the Dragon
hmm not so sure how often the other pirates are on, although herostar the rank above you is on frequently, so maybe ask him. anywho goodluck
[Image: first_sig_for_monstermmorpg_by_fon23-d681htk.png]
well it wont really be a fair battle because hero has 2 lv 100 and some over lv 55 which i don't and then that will be kinda forcing hero to use lower lv most likely untrained monsters which might give me an advantage.. i mean i did pvp once since i been here with Quanto and i won
Village of the Dragon
You can pvp anyone you want o-o Hmm.. I'll let you in on an offer : Learn all about pvp. Enhancing monsters and such, what monsters are good for pvp and whatever, and I'll make you Shichibukai o.o
Cv everyone above you has higher level monsters than you which is why they're higher ranked
it doesnt take that long to get 6 lvl 100s or lvl69s if you are like remmy Tongue
I wanna participate in The Nebulous Addendum Recruitment Tournament kami..
I hope it held on the early august because I can't play intensively now until the early august..
(2012-06-03, 11:16 AM)RandyTenderan Wrote:
I wanna participate inThe Nebulous Addendum Recruitment Tournament kami..
I hope it held on the early august because I can't play intensively now until the early august..
Alright, Randy. I have listed you as a participant Smile Good luck.

Announcement :

If anyone wants to rank up quickly, today is the day to do so. Remember, anyone above Shichibukai have to pay 200,000 gold.

If you are moving from Shichibukai to Impel Down, you don't have to pay 200,000 gold. There are no members in Impel Down right now. Once there are and members from Shichibukai want to become Impel Down rank, you will have to pay 200,000 gold.

Basically, if there is no one in the rank above you, you don't have to pay.
I guess i should apply for that rank then. Impel down.
Better be in chat if you want to battle me. Posting there now.
New Announcement :

IRemember has been made Vice-Captain of the Pirate King. He's one of my most loyal members, I trust him at times, he's a good friend, and he's my right hand man. He's fairly active and is very knowledgeable in the game. He's well respected by all.

Honestly, I believe he has deserved that rank in this group and I'm very proud to have him here. He may not have a giant pile of level 100s but he's suited well with his level 69s.
hmm that means I'll have to pay you the 200k and win against you for promotion
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
the 200k goes towards the team's funding. You pay it to CrimsonTalons .-.
i want to participate in this tourny .. i dont care if i lose or win and in the process test my monters so far
but i wont be on again till after 8pm that's about and hour or so
Village of the Dragon
(2012-06-03, 10:57 PM)CvSLUSH Wrote: i want to participate in this tourny .. i dont care if i lose or win and in the process test my monters so far
but i wont be on again till after 8pm that's about and hour or so
What tourney?
lol thanks kammy i just finished my birthday celebrations, sorry i wasn't on earlier
It's your birthday?
nvm i missread the posts
Village of the Dragon
gratz to remmy!! Tongue
It was yesterday on the third lol, but when i posted it was 1am so it wasn't really my birthday :p
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY REMMY!!
Village of the Dragon
We have some level 70s steadfast natured for some prizes. Sorry they are bad O.o but they are prizes. At least they're level 70. Good for collecting and to raise your rank!

Some people can defeat my level 100 steadfast team, some people cannot. <_< Hehehehe.
sorry how do we win these ? by beating you?
No. I will put them as prizes for tournaments.
sorry, shoulda realised. that makes sence. Smile
....Can I join?
420 Blaze it Lol
(2012-06-06, 05:27 PM)torito747 Wrote: ....Can I join?
Sure, as long as you aren't in any other guild.
Not anymore. My guild disbanded entirely without my permission.
420 Blaze it Lol
(2012-06-06, 08:01 PM)torito747 Wrote: Not anymore. My guild disbanded entirely without my permission.
You merged with Eternal Darkness and then Zach disbanded the team.

<_<

You can join, I guess.
  • 7(current)