• 6(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.22 Average
Canines Guild!!! ~>Reopened<~
You are the man scout.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
He really is...
Resident noob
(2013-09-03, 11:22 AM)orboknown Wrote:
(2013-09-03, 06:18 AM)Nitz_X Wrote: Are guilds going to actually mean something after V3? I /might/ consider throwing myself in one, despite the fact i've basically only got a simple team and nothing really to speak of anymore Big Grin

Cef is gonna lay in a whole guild system in v3

I'm interested as too seeing how it will stock points- is their a discussion thread for it or do we not yet know anything more than "it will be there when it's there"?
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
Nothing as of yet is known definitively.
(2013-09-04, 07:30 PM)orboknown Wrote: Nothing as of yet is known definitively.

*sad face* lol
Resident noob
Wish I had more news fer ya.
Members names have been linked!! :)
Resident noob
EVERYBODY PLEASE WELCOME cinnamonspider TO THE GUILD!!!!!!! :)
Resident noob
Dis is a good post. I like this post.
Lol I've been liking it a lot lately too lol
Resident noob
(2013-09-05, 03:46 AM)PupK9 Wrote: EVERYBODY PLEASE WELCOME cinnamonspider TO THE GUILD!!!!!!! Smile

Welcome Cin! Big Grin Hope you enjoy your stay
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
EVERYBODY PLEASE WELCOME Braniac TO THE GUILD!!!! :)
Resident noob
You're missing an I there lol. I think.
(2013-09-05, 12:09 PM)PupK9 Wrote: EVERYBODY PLEASE WELCOME Braniac TO THE GUILD!!!! Smile

Welcome Brainiac! Big Grin and yes Orbo, he is haha
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Sorry about that lol. 

Okay guys! Here's the September Contest. I think I'll have one every month. Still thinking on it:

Everybody must try to catch a Zenith+. You may catch more than one!! They will present it by posting in this thread with the link of their monster, the judges will rate your monster on a scale of 1 - 10 where 1 is total garbage, and 10 is AMAZING! Judges will be the Guild Leader, Co-Leaders, and the Moderators of Doom. JUSGES CAN COMPETE!!!

Prize: 5 Zenith monsters.

PM me or post here if you have any questions!!! 
Resident noob
(2013-09-06, 02:20 AM)PupK9 Wrote: Sorry about that lol. 

Okay guys! Here's the September Contest. I think I'll have one every month. Still thinking on it:

Everybody must try to catch a Zenith+. You may catch more than one!! They will present it by posting in this thread with the link of their monster, the judges will rate your monster on a scale of 1 - 10 where 1 is total garbage, and 10 is AMAZING! Judges will be the Guild Leader, Co-Leaders, and the Moderators of Doom. JUSGES CAN COMPETE!!!

Sounds cool Pup ^_^ But since it's the 'September' contest, does that mean mons we caught before today count as well (ie. from the 1st)?

I'm not sure if I should participate or give the newer members a chance to win >_> Could I add more zeniths to the prize? (ie. maybe a zenith or two for 2nd place, then 3 pretty good emi's for 3rd?)
(2013-09-06, 02:46 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote:

Sounds cool Pup ^_^ But since it's the 'September' contest, does that mean mons we caught before today count as well (ie. from the 1st)?

I'm not sure if I should participate or give the newer members a chance to win >_> Could I add more zeniths to the prize? (ie. maybe a zenith or two for 2nd place, then 3 pretty good emi's for 3rd?)
Actually if you want to be incharge of prizes that would be greatly appreciated. Do you want any kin of reimbursement? And go ahead as compete!! I like seeing a lot of people competing!!! 

And no the monster has to be caught after this post was issued. And if you lie.. Well.. Just don't lie. Lol

FOR YHE COMPETITION!! ANY MONSTER WHO'S MONSTER ID IS BELOW 1,233,228 CAN NOT BE USED IN THE COMPETITION!!
Resident noob
Oh hey I'm judging. COO.
I was hoping that you'd be okay with that :)
Resident noob
Yea no problems.
(2013-09-06, 02:52 AM)PupK9 Wrote:
(2013-09-06, 02:46 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote:

Actually if you want to be incharge of prizes that would be greatly appreciated. Do you want any kin of reimbursement? And go ahead as compete!! I like seeing a lot of people competing!!! 

And no the monster has to be caught after this post was issued. And if you lie.. Well.. Just don't lie. Lol

FOR YHE COMPETITION!! ANY MONSTER WHO'S MONSTER ID IS BELOW 1,233,228 CAN NOT BE USED IN THE COMPETITION!!

What exactly do you mean by 'in charge of prizes'? Also, If I am in charge of them, wouldn't me also participating be a bit strange?

And okay cool for the monster id. For those of you who don't know; monster id relates to when the mon was caught Smile
In charge of prizes as in "who gets what" I can contribute multiple zeniths and maybe a legendary. Tons_o_snot offered us 2 useable wolvrazors, and you're putting in emissaries and zeniths?
Resident noob
(2013-09-06, 04:26 AM)PupK9 Wrote: In charge of prizes as in "who gets what" I can contribute multiple zeniths and maybe a legendary. Tons_o_snot offered us 2 useable wolvrazors, and you're putting in emissaries and zeniths?

Ah I see, sure, I can do that Smile

Unfortunately, I have no multiple legendaries atm and gave away a couple zeniths already. But yeah, I'll still do zeniths and emi's
Aaalllrighty! :)

GUILD ACCOUNT MADE!!! Co-Leaders and Moderators of Doom will get PMed the password to the account.
Resident noob
EVERYBODY PLEASE WELCOME MisakiKun TO THE GUILD!!!! :)
Resident noob
(2013-09-06, 12:22 PM)PupK9 Wrote: EVERYBODY PLEASE WELCOME MisakiKun TO THE GUILD!!!! Smile

Welcome to the guild Misa! Big Grin

Hey Pup, the guild seems to be growing quite steadily Smile Soon we may even be able to rival the other guilds.
Nice job on the recruiting ppup
Thanks orbo :)
Resident noob
Guild website made!!!

Check it out!!
https://caninesguild.webs.com
Resident noob
(2013-09-07, 01:02 AM)PupK9 Wrote: Guild website made!!!

Check it out!!
https://caninesguild.webs.com

The website looks great Pup! Big Grin Although, I will get back to you soon (once all rewards have been pooled to the guild account) to let you know what I suggest the rewards should be (ie. for 1st, 2nd, 3rd places)

The current 'September' contest ends next month right?
  • 6(current)