• 31(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.22 Average
Canines Guild!!! ~>Reopened<~
(2014-01-13, 07:24 PM)PupK9 Wrote: EVERYBODY PLEASE WELCOME DarkRegenade TO THE GUILD!!!

Thanks for the welcome Smile

I look forward to being part of the guild!
I'll add you to the threw once I have a computer again lolol
Resident noob
No worries Smile
Hi! Big Grin my name is cub!
CubK9
Co-Leader of the Canines
Måîdęñ Øf Thê Whįtė Høršē
Neigh, mothatrucka'
about the big change thingy.. i like the idea i just dont know what other people think :/
CubK9
Co-Leader of the Canines
Neigh, mothatrucka'
hey guys im looking forward to joining but i need confirmation for joining can anyone help me
I can let you in Smile But I can't add you to the thread only pup or orbo can do that
CubK9
Co-Leader of the Canines
Neigh, mothatrucka'
Uhm i want to join you can check out my prifle my name is Damaged in the game too so yeah
Damaged his profile
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
i am going to announce my retirement from the clan. thanks for having me Smile
I haven't posted here in a while and I don't feel really connected to this guild anymore... so im sorry but im announcing my leave like Renegade too.

~ Best wishes
Arlaxeon
could i join the canines guild ,royalslicer keeps on deleting his thread so im joining this new one if its ok with yall
pm me if you have questions
-bobbob123
I'm back! Big Grin
[Image: attachment.php?aid=452]
o.e is this still a guild? am i still part of it?
420 Blaze it Lol
We are so comin back in the summer.... Completely starting fresh..
Resident noob
Greetings everybody!

I am PupK9 but now known as NoobyToons. Many may remember that I have been very inactive these past few months. While I was inactive I also ended up letting this guild to rot. I feel like I have abandoned a guild that I have tried to keep up for more than a year now and that just doesn't seem cool. So now, as it is summer break for me, I hereby declare that I am coming back to this game and bringing the Canines Guild back with full force. After summer break is over, however, I will be going back to school things because even if this game is fun, real life things come first.

Here we go everybody!! Let's bring the barks and the howls back to this game!!!!! :D
Resident noob
........................................... is this seriously gonna be a thing again? :/
CubK9
Co-Leader of the Canines
Neigh, mothatrucka'
You can all join mine too if you want. You @pup you can even be co-leader if you want Big Grin.

https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-G...-for-V3-SS

Bring over ur people :p hehehe :p 

(I could try right? :p )
            thx PRYSMA 2
  [Image: 7G5XCZU.jpg]
Rofl! I would, but I can't leave this guild to rot like I've done once. The original 3 of us are already back anyway! ^_^
Resident noob
I'm officially quitting thanks to the new update. Bye everybody!
Resident noob
Quit because of that update... Eh. Request for thread to be opened.
I actually liked this one. Especially all the images, those are fun to look at. Nicely done. Come back soon
  • 31(current)