Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Official Forums » FAQ » Ask Site Related Questions Here!(ONLY STAFF ANSWER!)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ask Site Related Questions Here!(ONLY STAFF ANSWER!)
Since we dont have a q&a thread for people,I thought this would suffice.Please ask any questions regarding site policy,rules,and general questions.
Please put all questions in Bolded Text so we know what to answer.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
What happened to the posts board recently? were RP's added to posts?

Does this mean I actually have to RP well to stay up in count, and will the old, obsolete RPs be deleted/reopened/remodeled?
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
Working on that currently..it may have to do with old rps being moved to the garbage section...we will find out in a second.
EDIT-err,,,that didnt do anything.:/
DOUBLE EDIT
ok now it is more inline.
Are there any open positions besides the photoshop one? For example, is there an opening for monster creators (art/moves and stats) etc.? Just wanted to know. Also, is there a page with all the moves listed (including their effects)?
-Cheerz
(2011-12-07, 02:14 PM)*facepalm* Wrote: Are there any open positions besides the photoshop one? For example, is there an opening for monster creators (art/moves and stats) etc.? Just wanted to know.
If you can create high quality graphics,or have ideas for monsters,you can try to make them yourself or send your ideas to Garbagekeeper
Quote:Also, is there a page with all the moves listed (including their effects)?
https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-T...eful-Links
quanto's first post in that thread has links to quite a few topics,including moves.

Or, this one: https://username0127.deviantart.com/art/...-272790468
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2011-12-07, 02:30 PM)Rain127 Wrote: Or, this one: https://username0127.deviantart.com/art/...-272790468
@facepalm-this is to show what moves are type effective to which other type.
hey guys i just joined here a while ago
emm i just hit lvl 24 on my larvitle and now it says 0/24397 xp
so just wanted to know whether its a glitch or whether the game works like this ?
24k xp seems pretty insanely high to me for hitting lvl 25 while previously it was just around 2k xp for a level ?

and please tell me how i get past the rock in volcanic coast to the MC and shop ??
Ok. This is the thing:

Leveling up has some so called 'challenge' levels.
https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-Challenge-levels

The solution is there.
for some reason when ever i try and do check avaliability in the sign up part of the main page it refreshes it and wont let me check it so i cant sign up and play what do i do?
(2011-12-28, 02:46 AM)soraxeno Wrote: for some reason when ever i try and do check avaliability in the sign up part of the main page it refreshes it and wont let me check it so i cant sign up and play what do i do?
please install this and use it

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/

and you don't need to click check username
(2011-12-28, 02:49 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2011-12-28, 02:46 AM)soraxeno Wrote: for some reason when ever i try and do check avaliability in the sign up part of the main page it refreshes it and wont let me check it so i cant sign up and play what do i do?

doesnt it say that google chrome will work also
(2011-12-06, 11:02 PM)Nitz_X Wrote: What happened to the posts board recently? were RP's added to posts?

Does this mean I actually have to RP well to stay up in count, and will the old, obsolete RPs be deleted/reopened/remodeled?
are you talking about rep system ? if so it caused a lot of mess and rep system is removed.
(2011-12-28, 02:50 AM)soraxeno Wrote:

well it does work at me with google chrome. when i click check account

(2011-12-28, 02:51 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:

well i made an account using firefox but now i cant even log in on google chrome
(2011-12-28, 02:50 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2011-12-06, 11:02 PM)Nitz_X Wrote: What happened to the posts board recently? were RP's added to posts?

are you talking about rep system ? if so it caused a lot of mess and rep system is removed.

this was already solved cefurkan.dont worry abojt it.
(2011-12-28, 02:53 AM)soraxeno Wrote:
(2011-12-28, 02:51 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:

well i made an account using firefox but now i cant even log in on google chrome
your google chrome must be problematic. try to delete all of the history cache and cookies and try again.

I have an issue with not being able to get my Nekitten to evolve into Spirin, I have it up to level 26, and it says it evolves at 25... It learned Shadow Game at 25, but no evo... do I have to do something special to make this happen or should it have just happened? Any help with what to do would be great thanks
go to my team and click transform monster
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
(2012-01-15, 04:43 AM)Guider456 Wrote: go to my team and click transform monster

thanx much
okay... this may sound really dumb.. but ive been trying for 2 days to get to North Pidgeon City. . . . can you help guide me on my way? I've been all over the place Sad
did you try using the world map?
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
how to change my team
Go to the monster center and there will be a button on the left that says set my monsters. Use that button.
HI

What is the arena
The arena will be the future site of this games version of gyms. The NPCs are being worked on by Shoshinryu and after they are completed the gyms and other NPCs will become functional.
Orbo, why are there baby monster's , if you can't breed, will they be added with the new mon's in summer or do you have to just buy them off user's with them already, or do we just have to donate for them.
You dare Challenge ME ?

Im not completely sure. I can ask cefurkan for you if you want.
(2012-02-08, 03:58 AM)Anomandaris Giovanni Rake Wrote: Orbo, why are there baby monster's , if you can't breed, will they be added with the new mon's in summer or do you have to just buy them off user's with them already, or do we just have to donate for them.
which one do you think baby monster ?
Annaboo, Biteeth....stuff like that CeFurkan. They're uncatchable yet their Evolutions are. We need to donate for them Sad