Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i say if it was to have a key or whatever it should be lets say 25m for one so therefore almost no one will be able to get one therefore more of a challenge and people can sell them for tons of gold and once ancient is caught key cannot be used again
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
There is more than 1 ancient.

How about 1 key per ancient.

Also, a legendary drops the key with a 1/10,000 drop rate since ancients are to be 1/10,000 Big Grin
(2011-11-28, 11:05 PM)Pein Wrote: i say if it was to have a key or whatever it should be lets say 25m for one so therefore almost no one will be able to get one therefore more of a challenge and people can sell them for tons of gold and once ancient is caught key cannot be used again

no selling keys.you have to get them yourself>.>
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
hmm that may work and yea 1 key per ancient but i think it might be easier to get a drop item and furkan said that drop item isnt to important so if this is added before the price for a key should be 25m

i was talking about how rare a ancient would be so you could sell for tons of gold orb Tongue

Credits to SparrowHawk
he never said it was so important he said he would DEFINATELY add it
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
he said he would definitely add it but not a prior thing at the moment

Credits to SparrowHawk
true oh and yeah i will have a wall '-' heck about half my team will be nothing but walls.
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
im gonna make the ultimate wall team sp attack attack and mix attack teams ever

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-11-28, 10:30 PM)Deidara Wrote: I actually want at least 2 ancients for 1 region. The first region is quite congested, so to speak. Too many zeniths and legends Tongue

i was bout to say are we gonna have all the ancients in one spot but never mind and we will need other monsters on this sland also so there will have to be a couple of monster with high catch rates so the ancients can have low catch rates
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
Hmmmm , How about Caves that is not on the maps? Such as you have to find the cave yourself it doesn't show on the games map just placed in the region and you have to find it yourself. I can think of more x-x , Just woke up so i amz a little sturdy with ideas atm.
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
great idea
Special Attack COFFEE TABLE FLIP!!!- Lord death
I shall not be defeated by toilet paper-Death the kid
FOOLS!- Excalibur
Pumpkin Pump-Pumpkin- BLAIR!!!

I love anime 

Fairy tail
Soul Eater
Fullmetal Alchemist