Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
well I was thinking about this while training my ice, so I came to one good idea, instead of getting like only attack or speed tp from monster why not to get like 2 types of tps from some monsters, like both attack and hp, or speed and defense tps. What you say?
[Image: 30.png] Captain of KARNAGE (PTD)
well it would make it a little harder, i think i would be spending a lot more for degraders, with that. and what would happen if you had a total of 798 points and then you got a monster. which stat would you get the increase? i think it is fine the way it is.
Uh... no support. I don't feel like explaining... I'll explain tomorrow or the day after >.>
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
(2012-08-27, 01:39 PM)Snes Wrote: and what would happen if you had a total of 798 points and then you got a monster. which stat would you get the increase? i think it is fine the way it is.

Neither stat would get the increase... Same way it is now when too many tp points are available. Not saying i support this just saying that this particular situation is easy to explain
Maybe only Ancients can do this? TP training will be hard... as SNES explained above. Degraders will be used more often... but... CeFurkan DID say something about losing in game gold.
Constantly dying yet never dead
This will. Be hard to balance..
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]