Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new ideas for game
there should be a different form for starters so you can catch all starters not like change sprite or anything but starter mons you can catch and they don't have stats like starters so yeah that's my idea
Has been suggested many times. Won't happen.
oh well thanks then darkzero
well thanks to dark zero this made me to want to change the name what i think the game could also use is music which is mainly what would keep people entertained throughout the game play they have
and anothor one of my ideas is that when you run into zentiht? higher you shouldnt be able to run awaqy from them because that just really upsets me i ran past my first two anceints
Both of these has been suggested a million times as well. 
Music: From what i understand, Santy is working on some music for each route, town and city ig
Running from Zeniths: You can run from Legendaries in pokemon, why not Zeniths here? Even so, Zeniths are monsters just like any regular, so it wont happen. Consider yourself lucky you have yet to run from an Ancient.
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
but i have ran from two ancients so far

ok here is my new idea for a pvp battling screen ok so the idea of it will consist of another tab in the game where you can put your name into it as well as other who are looking for a pvp instead of having to ask people to have a pvp battle it will include ranks as well as pvp wins and losses so you can chose someone equal in your skill and you should also have a timer before the battle starts so that you can know when the battle starts because the first battle that happened really freaked me out when it came out of nowhere i knew the battle was going to happen but i thought it would say something before the battle and last but not least have a time limit to connect you to the person your battling because when i battled mlinka i ended up at the end of the battle so the battle went on with out me knowing so yeah these are my pvp suggestion hope you guys like them
and a idea to add on to my last one is a mode where you can add prizes to the winner by puting items money and mons in to a list and the winner wins what the oppent puts up
(2014-02-26, 02:53 PM)shadowananime Wrote: and a idea to add on to my last one is a mode where you can add prizes to the winner by puting items money and mons in to a list and the winner wins what the oppent puts up

This would not work because:

- Some people could boost their money.
- Hackers (though none is found in this game YET) Could battle themselfs using other people's accounts to set up prizes and "steal" the money, while the owner of the profile will stand without proof of Hacking/stealing.
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
well thanks for pointing that out lolzinator
(2014-02-26, 04:07 PM)Lolzinator Wrote:
(2014-02-26, 02:53 PM)shadowananime Wrote: and a idea to add on to my last one is a mode where you can add prizes to the winner by puting items money and mons in to a list and the winner wins what the oppent puts up

This would not work because:

- Some people could boost their money.
- Hackers (though none is found in this game YET) Could battle themselfs using other people's accounts to set up prizes and "steal" the money, while the owner of the profile will stand without proof of Hacking/stealing.
That doesn't change change the fact that it's a good idea lolz...those ppl that that attempt hack would be found and dealt with
[Image: 2drew7m.jpg]
"the greatest victory is that which requires no battle"
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
also to add on to my battle idea would be to add a function where you can use any mon you want with any moves it has with abilities i got this  idea just by taking a short break and playing anthor game so yeah i like this idea a lot and you can not take any mons you created with you back to main game these are just mons you can use for the battle mode thing i described earlier and anyone can use the mon creator for battling
(2014-02-25, 09:27 PM)Lolzinator Wrote: Music: From what i understand, Santy is working on some music for each route, town and city ig

DON'T FORGET ABOUT MEEEEEEEEE
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
starters will be obtainable only via events and such things
there should be villan teams master elites rematches for both master elites and arena leaders and they all have to have names for trainers rivals and arena leaders master elites and alsovillan teams
(2016-02-20, 12:43 AM)Da_draco001 Wrote: there should be villan teams master elites rematches for both master elites and arena leaders and they all have to have names for trainers rivals and arena leaders master elites and alsovillan teams

well we already have some strong npcs

zone guardians 

you know them right?
I'd like to see a feature in the shop that allows you to sell all of your MTs at once. This is because it is a great source of gold, but I don't particularly wish to sell 40 pages of MTs 1 by 1.
(2016-04-07, 10:56 PM)Tiger58 Wrote: I'd like to see a feature in the shop that allows you to sell all of your MTs at once. This is because it is a great source of gold, but I don't particularly wish to sell 40 pages of MTs 1 by 1.

i think you are very right Big Grin

noted
I was thinking of you guys bringing in new monsters and bringing the old ones back so then we could ha a better monster list and have  like a no lag system and have different arenas leaders with names instead of just the type and it saying leader after and also going back to bringing in new monsters in and old ones back they should stay in the game and have an elite group in the end
And also keep the ones that are already in the game
(2016-05-25, 10:43 AM)CharziardUndead22 Wrote: I was thinking of you guys bringing in new monsters and bringing the old ones back so then we could ha a better monster list and have  like a no lag system and have different arenas leaders with names instead of just the type and it saying leader after and also going back to bringing in new monsters in and old ones back they should stay in the game and have an elite group in the end

yes we plan to bring new monsters

also i didnt get your other suggestions what do you mean?
(2016-05-25, 01:23 PM)CharziardUndead22 Wrote: What i mean is the old monsters that the site removed from the list like for example monsters like monon and its evolution line was removed ever since the new updates came up and I was upset about that and also I think kurami wasnt on the list when the new update was now in  and then whenever i play this game on my tablet it lags a lot and the arena leaders should have actual names and finally if we were to bring in the old monsters we would be able to have a much better list and much larger toand the elite group for like a challenge 
(2016-05-25, 01:27 PM)CharziardUndead22 Wrote:
(2016-05-25, 01:23 PM)CharziardUndead22 Wrote: What i mean is the old monsters that the site removed from the list like for example monsters like monon and its evolution line was removed ever since the new updates came up and I was upset about that and also I think kurami wasnt on the list when the new update was now in  and then whenever i play this game on my tablet it lags a lot and the arena leaders should have actual names and finally if we were to bring in the old monsters we would be able to have a much better list and much larger toand the elite group for like a challenge  and also keep the same monsters onthe game as well
(2016-05-25, 01:27 PM)CharziardUndead22 Wrote:
(2016-05-25, 01:23 PM)CharziardUndead22 Wrote: What i mean is the old monsters that the site removed from the list like for example monsters like monon and its evolution line was removed ever since the new updates came up and I was upset about that and also I think kurami wasnt on the list when the new update was now in  and then whenever i play this game on my tablet it lags a lot and the arena leaders should have actual names and finally if we were to bring in the old monsters we would be able to have a much better list and much larger toand the elite group for like a challenge 

if you make more detailed suggestions we can implement them

give me exact details
Ok like monsters that I like which was monon who I had obtained it was a dragon/dark type and the evolution line was including ryuuo who was a dragon and dark type and its last evolution was hydragon who was dragon and dark type as well and the arena leaders should have names like alex,shawnna,mikey,leo,tyson and ect......... so then we go on to the elites group where they should be called elite masters and they should have names like kelly nigel ect......... and I think we should add reptile and fairy type to the mix of the type chart and add about 200,000 new monsters and add other old monsters that were removed like monon,ryuuo,&hydragon and also if we can simply do like a trainer tournament in the game or at least have a place to go for that in the game plus I also think if we were to be able to add monsters that can have 4 evolution stages in the game and I would like Kasaigon to have its evolution line to have wings on them because I would really appreciate it if all these things would happen  sorry if this is to much that I forgot to add but in the next update I want all the old monsters that were removed and plus add 200,000 monsters to the monster list and keep all of the monsters that were removed,added,and still in the update kept forever and I think there should be new dragon type monsters that I came up with like Armorlizz,Armortile and Armordra all steel and dragon Draygotile dragon Anolopyon dragon psychich,soloran,dragon fire,crystigon,dragon ice all three legendarys and chamantile,charmazard,charzadra all fire dragon dragonday dragon flying and ect...... i dont want to go any further but if i ever come up with any more ideas ill let you know but anyways sorry for not letting you know about the other ideas except for the others
(2014-02-24, 06:12 PM)shadowananime Wrote: there should be a different form for starters so you can catch all starters not like change sprite or anything but starter mons you can catch and they don't have stats like starters so yeah that's my idea

I like that idea good one
Your article is awesome.
interesting
I like this post XD
thanks