Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version Beta 2.0.0
Sometimes copy-paste is a butt. (Yup.  Technical term for computer functions that don't work as intended.  A Butt.)   Try typing it in manually.
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!! :<
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
(2013-02-06, 09:45 AM)fjkulit Wrote: i copy pasted from the e-mail -.-
Just use the link in the email its wayy easier
make sure you didn't double click the resend button,because i did that and got like 2-3 diff. messages,had to use the last
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
(2013-02-06, 09:27 AM)fjkulit Wrote: putting the verification code... it's always incorrect -.- this is annoying

you were right

if you be late it was resending so they were not matching

now did a tune

it should work better Smile
so v2 is now here (: what are you plannin on doing now ? x3 *imagines CeFurkan saying; "i'm goin to disney land !!"* lmao... xD
I'm currently training some monsters. 

My Scarfreeze is repeatedly learning the same move after every battle, even when I clicked "Forget move"
or whatever the thing says.

I clicked it, the move is lost and I continue gameplay. I then enter another battle, the same move comes up again.

The move is "Poisonous Snow". Scarfreeze starts to learn it at level 32. It is now level 40 and is now starting to learn the move "Hail Storm".

My hypothesis is that the monster might be repeatedly learning a move until it reaches the next level it learns something new. Is it a bug or is this how it is set up?
I think the difficulty can irritate some of the newer players. Even for myself who has been here for a while. Using level 100 monsters on a level 24-31 and they die. The ancients have more than 1000 hp. A level 41 regular beat it in 4 hits but my level 100s barely put a scratch on it . Even when I was using type advantage.
Signature Shop
(2013-02-06, 08:07 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: I'm currently training some monsters. 

My Scarfreeze is repeatedly learning the same move after every battle, even when I clicked "Forget move"
or whatever the thing says.

I clicked it, the move is lost and I continue gameplay. I then enter another battle, the same move comes up again.

The move is "Poisonous Snow". Scarfreeze starts to learn it at level 32. It is now level 40 and is now starting to learn the move "Hail Storm".

My hypothesis is that the monster might be repeatedly learning a move until it reaches the next level it learns something new. Is it a bug or is this how it is set up?

what is that monster ID ?
uhh...there is a fire move named ''Leaf Blade"
(2013-02-07, 12:19 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Monster ID

https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserMon...?ID=558381

ok if happens again report me and don't do anything

i will snapshot and check
(2013-02-07, 12:30 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2013-02-07, 12:19 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Monster ID

https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserMon...?ID=558381

ok if happens again report me and don't do anything

i will snapshot and check
Yes sir!
My topacity keeps trying to learn the same move is that normal ?
Signature Shop
screenie it ! cefurkan needs it
(2013-02-07, 12:57 AM)ThePhantom Wrote: My topacity keeps trying to learn the same move is that normal ?

does it happen after you click to forget ?
ok i am going to check the error
I hate this game now. It's to difficult. The moves miss WAYYY to much its 5-8 times before i hit a monster even with a 100 accuracy move. Then you have these monsters who gain back life by attacking you. Trainers have ancients and legendaries ? What is this ? My monsters are 30+ , 40+ , 50+ levels higher and I use type advantage yet I STILL get wiped out. It is FAKE. And frankly I am not the only one getting upset with this "improvement". Other users are giving up because of the extreme difficulty. And others like myself just want to leave the game because its annoying. yes everything is nice. You took your time the game looks amazing. Leveling up is easier if you can actually beat the trainers and the new monsters look awesome. But the overpowered npcs are a deal breaker. Its hard too want to continue to play when your stringest monsters are being blown out or cant hit a monster numerous levels below them. Its frustrating. As a more experienced player, imagine how the newcomers feel? They would quit in a heartbeat. This is a great game and you have done a great job giving the little time you have. And i appreciate alll you have done. Truly I am grateful I don't want to come off upset or mad. I just would like to calmly discuss a solution. Because I love this game but its hard. I know it takes time to adjust and you are busy and it just came out but if we can discuss some solutions that would be nice, Thank you Cef for the game and all you have done

(2013-02-07, 02:01 AM) CeFurkan Wrote:
(2013-02-07, 12:57 AM)ThePhantom Wrote: My topacity keeps trying to learn the same move is that normal ?

does it happen after you click to forget ?
yes. and same with my viesut.
Signature Shop
dude.that is just messed up...CeFurkan put quite some time in it...
(2013-02-07, 02:29 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote: dude.that is just messed up...CeFurkan put quite some time in it...
Calm down. I am quite aware of what he has done.
Signature Shop
well they're was no reason to call this game fake. it's quite unnecessary..just because you can't pass th 2nd gym leader doesn't mean it's impossible. js.