Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Too much inside info?
Real mature, and what a convincing way to debate this topic torito. Taking a comment of mine from another thread...
Just more proof that there are no actual reasons why this is not a good idea
(2012-08-05, 03:12 PM)SlimJimForHim Wrote: Real mature, and what a convincing way to debate this topic torito. Taking a comment of mine from another thread...
Just more proof that there are no actual reasons why this is not a good idea
My suggestion is that you simply report that post as i have done and not respond to him. he is not trying to debate you, he is trying to troll you.

You will never win against a troll.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
Enough with the unnecessary post and answer this before I go: Name the disadvantage about this idea.
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
(2012-08-05, 03:15 PM)Ramza_X Wrote: Enough with the unnecessary post and answer this before I go: Name the disadvantage about this idea.
Not sure that I see any...

(ignore torito747[b], Do NOT FEED THE TROLLS.)[/b]
CeFurkan Wrote:
Disadvantage: Many would rather see their opponents monsters and volunteer their own information than to have everything closed up. The equal advantage is better, in the eyes of many, than the equal DISadvantage.
420 Blaze it Lol
personally, i support this idea.

the disadvantages i can think of are:

- time & cost to implement
- in a case where one player hides his team while the other has his team viewable(putting him at a disadvantage in pvp)
- pvp mismatch since they dont know the average level of their opponent's team (e.g. lvl 100 avg VS lvl 50 avg)
[Image: 501b5ca62c27bjpg.png]

(2012-08-05, 03:22 PM)torito747 Wrote: Disadvantage: Many would rather see their opponents monsters and volunteer their own information than to have everything closed up. The equal advantage is better, in the eyes of many, than the equal DISadvantage.

Why would you rather do this, hmm? and again you yourself gave the idea of making it a choice, that would solve the socalled disadvantage you brought up and i would be ok with that. And even if it wasnt a choice if you went back and read all my posts with all the many disadvantages to the current system i think they would outway your one comment here.
Thats another thing, that swjfire wrote. -.- i base my response to a pvp request based on someones monsters.
Sure, you can name more.
But the little that we CAN name are more SIGNIFICANT.
420 Blaze it Lol
(2012-08-05, 03:24 PM)swjfire Wrote: personally, i support this idea.

the disadvantages i can think of are:

- time & cost to implement
- in a case where one player hides his team while the other has his team viewable(putting him at a disadvantage in pvp)
- pvp mismatch since they dont know the average level of their opponent's team (e.g. lvl 100 avg VS lvl 50 avg)

I agree with the time and cost to implement, that is the only real disadvantage i see, but, then again, this is the case with most suggestions with any real meaning.

Second, if a player doesnt have his own team hidden thats on him and the update cant be blamed for his own choice

Third if you mainly have monsters in the 50's, you should know not to start a battle with someone that says their highest monster is 100... you safely assume their average is their highest monster. (you may want to follow this advice to solve your other non-problem torito)

BTW thanks for the support and input swjfire
=_= Im done with this. Go ahead and say what you will about it.
But I seriously doubt this idea will EVER be implemented into the game.
420 Blaze it Lol
(2012-08-05, 03:27 PM)torito747 Wrote: Thats another thing, that swjfire wrote. -.- i base my response to a pvp request based on someones monsters.
Sure, you can name more.
But the little that we CAN name are more SIGNIFICANT.

Just cuz you say it, does not make it true.. i think ive proven that over and over again
Like I said. Im DONE.
420 Blaze it Lol
If anyone else would like to do a better job listing any possible disadvantages, im all ears. I am interested in being reasonable and logical. I have listed many advantages to this idea and am willing to discuss its merits with anyone.

If you havent already go back through and read all the comments... at least mine and i think youll see a convincing argument was made for this idea
(2012-08-05, 03:33 PM)torito747 Wrote: =_= Im done with this. Go ahead and say what you will about it.
But I seriously doubt this idea will EVER be implemented into the game.
Just because you are defeated in an argument does not give you the right to treat other people like that. I understand this forum has to stay at a certain age level, but you are still expected to act mature. Please try to hold a certain level of maturity when you are discussing things that could very well effect the final product of the game.

This isn't a joke chap, good day to you.
CeFurkan Wrote:
I was unaware speaking your beliefs was considered immature. I'll keep it in mind though. ^_^
420 Blaze it Lol
...am i the only mod up at this time...geez...

torito cut out the trolling 3 people have already reported your post

now im being nice and giving you just a little warning but if it keeps up it may lead to a ban(not permeanent though,maybe only a couple of hours-2 days, depends on how bad it is)
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
(2012-08-05, 04:20 PM)torito747 Wrote: I was unaware speaking your beliefs was considered immature. I'll keep it in mind though. ^_^
There is a fine line between speaking your mind and being downright rude and inflammatory.
CeFurkan Wrote:
Quote:If anyone has questions or doubts about one's suggestion, they can post it but in a respectable and mature manner. Each suggestion can have flaws and some users will be able to find them. The one who has suggested the idea will have to argue on their grounds.

Discuss the pros and cons of your opinions and questions to the point where a solution can be made. Everything has a flaw until discussed about.

There has to be someone who goes against the said suggestion.

That one guy said..

I'm going to read through the posts to see if anything changed.. If not, I still don't support this suggestion.
Torito, your reaction was really uncalled for. Seriously, it was. It's like you want to kill the guy.
Whatever, Guider handled it anyway so, bleh.

(2012-08-04, 09:50 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Ehh, I have no problem with it at all. Even if you can see -everything- in their profile regarding pvp, you don't know what moves they'll be making or who they will be using first. You can't anticipate it no matter what.

Choosing a monster to battle first is a 1/6 possibility and you want to formulate a counter strategy for it but you can't because you can't anticipate which monster they're throwing at you.

About the moves, same way. 1/4 possibility, you can't anticipate which move they'll use first.
I'm still rolling with this. I don't support this idea, sorry.
(2012-08-04, 09:50 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Ehh, I have no problem with it at all. Even if you can see -everything- in their profile regarding pvp, you don't know what moves they'll be making or who they will be using first. You can't anticipate it no matter what.

Choosing a monster to battle first is a 1/6 possibility and you want to formulate a counter strategy for it but you can't because you can't anticipate which monster they're throwing at you.

About the moves, same way. 1/4 possibility, you can't anticipate which move they'll use first.

1: Im sorry but saying you cant anticipate it no matter what is just false. A lot of the time clear type advantages come into play and in those situations its actually quite easy to see what their best move is.. Even if your opponent does something other than that move you have a lot better chance to guess their move when you can SEE their moves as you said its 1/4 possibility when it should be 1 out of all the moves. As i said before you might have a normal monster like monason (or whatever that zenith is named) where you can have it learn all manner of moves. If monasons moves where hidden like i suggest the owner of monason would be able to benefit much more fairly because his moves arent connected to a specific type and the opponent would have no idea wether or not it has a move thats super effective to his monster. As it is now someone can see monasons moveset and just switch out if it has a supereffective move which is taking away an advantage monason should have.

2: I have no problem whatsover with how the first monster is chosen.. idk quite what your proving there, my idea would keep that pretty much the same