Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is getting old... it's about TP
Ok i know this is getting kinda baka right now but...
How about a holding item that would decrease the monsters TP?
Like double training but reversed effect that is.

Support:
Snorlax47
Kamidara
Lolzinator
[Image: 10ic592.jpg]
support
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
Sorry but I do not support. A held item that decreases tps.. Eh, we have items that decrease em and they cost like.. 2,500 gold O.o and then we have Moniyon's idea.

Not to be rude or anything but.. I can't think of a way that this would be useful O.o
(2012-07-23, 03:09 AM)Kamidara Wrote: Sorry but I do not support. A held item that decreases tps.. Eh, we have items that decrease em and they cost like.. 2,500 gold O.o and then we have Moniyon's idea.

Not to be rude or anything but.. I can't think of a way that this would be useful O.o
That's like, your opinion.
But since i'm to lazy to go alahunting for gold and get rich like most people would do, this item would probably help me and some noobs that are as poor as me out alot
I support. It would definitely help the beginners who, guaranteed, don't have a lot of money.
(2012-07-23, 03:13 AM)Tayjo Wrote:
(2012-07-23, 03:09 AM)Kamidara Wrote: Sorry but I do not support. A held item that decreases tps.. Eh, we have items that decrease em and they cost like.. 2,500 gold O.o and then we have Moniyon's idea.

But since i'm to lazy to go alahunting for gold and get rich like most people would do, this item would probably help me and some noobs that are as poor as me out alot
Give me a situation in which this would be helpful.

Also, there isn't much information for this item. Is it random tps?? How much does it decrease?? Add some statistics into it.

The other suggestions were simple enough but this one is decreasing tps while being held in battle.
(2012-07-23, 03:16 AM)Kamidara Wrote:
(2012-07-23, 03:13 AM)Tayjo Wrote:

Give me a situation in which this would be helpful.

Also, there isn't much information for this item. Is it random tps?? How much does it decrease?? Add some statistics into it.

The other suggestions were simple enough but this one is decreasing tps while being held in battle.
The item could be used to save money instead of buying so many degrades.Its reusable.Instead of buying degrades all the ttime you can just buy this
Held items are reusable.

How would it save money? You guys have to explain it.
(2012-07-23, 03:20 AM)Kamidara Wrote: Held items are reusable.

How would it save money? You guys have to explain it.
It would save money over time kami, you could save money if you had this on instead of using degrades, also while you did that you would get money to ofc so it's a win for the stubborn and cheap players ^^
So, which tps will it decrease and by how much?
(2012-07-23, 03:23 AM)Kamidara Wrote: So, which tps will it decrease and by how much?
He could make it so that theirs varouse versions of it that decrease an exact uv by 3 or 4
(2012-07-23, 03:23 AM)Kamidara Wrote: So, which tps will it decrease and by how much?
Well that would depend on the monster you defeated, say if you defeated a monster that would give you 2 tp in attack it would instead give you -2 tp in attack
It would be like reversed tp training and you would save alot of gold.
You know those times when you kill the wrong monster when you tp train? you could just put this item on and kill it again instead of buying a degrade item and waste 2,5k.
In the long run you would save more gold than you would than buying degrades.
(2012-07-23, 03:31 AM)Tayjo Wrote:
Well that would depend on the monster you defeated, say if you defeated a monster that would give you 2 tp in attack it would instead give you -2 tp in attack

It would be like reversed tp training and you would save alot of gold.

You know those times when you kill the wrong monster when you tp train? you could just put this item on and kill it again instead of buying a degrade item and waste 2,5k
That's exactly what I needed.

I already knew how this item worked anyway. I just wanted you to explain.
Kami just got burned...

Whatever, i support this idea.
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
(2012-07-23, 03:34 AM)Lolzinator Wrote: Kami just got burned...

Whatever, i support this idea.
That was a legit fail. There was no burning of my toast anywhere.
Dei its ok to get burned.
Where did Dei say he supported this? I only saw that He did not support it o.e?
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
(2012-07-24, 09:38 AM)Nitz_X Wrote: Where did Dei say he supported this? I only saw that He did not support it o.e?
He said it in chat
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.