Poll: Do you support this suggestion?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
90.00%
No
10.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey all, I don't know if this has ever been suggested before. If it has then i'm sorry if this is classed as spam. 

A thought just came to mind about how the chat box isn't usable in battles and such, so I was thinking maybe it could have either it's own tab above the game screen, next to forums, players, home page etc... or perhaps the "Forum" tab could be changed to "Community" and then there would be a drop down list to access the chat box and forums, plus whatever else could be added into the community section.

By doing this it would mean we(The Players) could open up the chat box in a new tab and not have it being interrupted by what we are doing in-game.

Minor but I think very convenient update.

I would like feedback so, if you have any thoughts/opinions/adaptations then please leave a reply and i'll be sure to give it a read Smile

Thank you for reading.

Quote:This would make modding the chat a lot easier as well. It's frustrating to miss out on something just because you were in the store, storage, or battle.

I vote yes.

-Cinnamon Spider

Didn't think of that so, thank you Cinnamon.
[Image: 5nI4bBx.png?3]
Credits to Prysma 2 for the signature image!
I kinda like it.
so I vote yes
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
+1 support from the puppy.
Resident noob
This would make modding the chat a lot easier as well. It's frustrating to miss out on something just because you were in the store, storage, or battle.

I vote yes.
scuttle scuttle
great idea and i vote yes Wink
[Image: attachment.php?aid=446]
Instead of making a separate tab altogether how bout give a option to "pop out" the chat box so u can use it in battles andon the forum or say on yYouTube listening to musick lol
[Image: 2drew7m.jpg]
"the greatest victory is that which requires no battle"
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
yes i am planning a chat screen like facebook has for v3
Support this Smile
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
Great suggestion! And nice to hear something similar is in the plans.
it would be great for the cm's and every1 Smile
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
great idea (^_^)
(2013-08-04, 09:39 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: yes i am planning a chat screen like facebook has for v3

just put it in an entirely seperate tab or something imo.
If we have an im system instead of a pm system that's aight I guess, but having a community wide chat is preferable.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.