Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestions To Improve game
Trade Notes
One suggestion that i forgot to add a while ago was, Notes that you leave on your monster thats on trade.
Ex:
"I want a full UV monster for this monster"
"I want a ancient for this monster"
"No noob offers"

Training Area

Another suggestion i was thinking of before was a Training Area with a practice dummy, if you do the most damage in 60 seconds your Name would be in a ranking for just that game. The practice dummy could be a random monster, or maybe an available artist could make a scarecrow with a target sign on it.

Team Page
Basically an accessible place in game that allows you check who on your team is online and has a bulletin board to put post on, even put a banner and maybe allow you to put a playlist of songs on it. Alliances can't share team pages but they share a separate one that is run my the team leaders of both teams. It could fit under the "Profile' Tab in game.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
good idea ghost, but i hoe the npcs will be able to provide the training area for us
I already suggested something similar to your trade notes. It mostly sets limitations on what offers you can get.
Teampage, brilliant idea. Teampage will help for clanwork also.
Well, this is an MMO? right...? Revolutionise friend-tracking.

But, training area? ....................... Is the entire game not a whole training area? It would need to be properly implemented and have good purpose for being there otherwise nobody would probably use it? would need alot of fluff and detail.
Well, the team page is basically the forum.

(2012-05-26, 11:10 PM)Abarath Wrote: But, training area? ....................... Is the entire game not a whole training area? It would need to be properly implemented and have good purpose for being there otherwise nobody would probably use it? would need alot of fluff and detail.
^What this guy said.
(2012-05-26, 03:15 PM)Ghost Wrote: Team Page Forum
Basically an accessible place in game that allows you check who on your team is online and has a bulletin board to put post on, even put a banner and maybe allow you to put a playlist of songs on it. Alliances can't share team pages but they share a separate one that is run my the team leaders of both teams. It could fit under the "Profile' Tab in game.

You have just given an acurate description of this forum.

[b]Kamidara [/b]is right.

But, to be fair, a ..Friends list & a built in clan style system should indeed be implemented into the game itself, also maybe a watchlist so you can see when friends are online(might induce lagg)..

But hey it's early days.
nice Big Grin
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
(2012-05-27, 04:26 AM)Abarath Wrote:
(2012-05-26, 03:15 PM)Ghost Wrote: Team Page Forum

You have just given an acurate description of this forum.

[b]Kamidara [/b]is right.

But, to be fair, a ..Friends list & a built in clan style system should indeed be implemented into the game itself, also maybe a watchlist so you can see when friends are online(might induce lagg)..

But hey it's early days.
Friends List and Clans list whatever already suggested Tongue