Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We should have a way to sort our party.

I know that on my laptop, i have to scroll down in a fight to select the monster i want, so I was wondering if there was any way to set it up so we could change the order of our monsters in our party.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
But.. you can just choose the monster. Why sort it out?
As i stated, so that you can pick them faster. It is a pain to scroll down every single battle to pick the monster you want if its at the very back of your party. I'm simply saying this would make things easier. you wouldn't have to scroll down.

(I am guessing you don't use a laptop >.> if you don't have a mouse or you have a mouse but no batteries, trust me this gets tiresome.)
CeFurkan Wrote:
I've been on a laptop for quite a few years now ._.
I agree with nitz.... I bought a new gaming mouse to target this problem but delivery is like ....................
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
Ehh I'm used to track pads. Finger action
I realy bought the mouse for cod but it has a scrolly thing so ill use that on this!! Huzzah!
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
Ehhh sorting out monsters just doesn't got my vote.

I don't wanna go straight into a battle with the monster I want. I would rather choose it still r.r

It's been like that for longer than.. 2 years.
I am not saying not choose it, but just be able to rearrange it. you could still pick which one, just you could have your top ones all nice and shiny at the top of the page.
CeFurkan Wrote:
Hmm... Ehhhhh

I know what you mean. Like... Your monster is at the bottom and the monster you don't like is at the top. You want the monster that you like to be at the top instead of the ugly one being there.

Ehhhhhhh
(2011-07-08, 06:23 PM)Deidara Wrote: I know what you mean. Like... Your monster is at the bottom and the monster you don't like is at the top. You want the monster that you like to be at the top instead of the ugly one being there.

That is exactly what I mean.
CeFurkan Wrote:
(2011-07-08, 06:30 PM)Nitz_X Wrote:
(2011-07-08, 06:23 PM)Deidara Wrote: I know what you mean. Like... Your monster is at the bottom and the monster you don't like is at the top. You want the monster that you like to be at the top instead of the ugly one being there.

Yeah i know what u mean but anyways why not keep one monster in ur team?

(2011-07-09, 07:40 AM)hello4321 Wrote:

What if he wants to use his strongest monster with Exp Armor and the other monsters with Educational Armor?
(2011-07-09, 05:52 PM)Deidara Wrote:
(2011-07-09, 07:40 AM)hello4321 Wrote:

What if he wants to use his strongest monster with Exp Armor and the other monsters with Educational Armor?
Dei gets it he's so smart lol.

That is exactly what i am doing, it helps raise all the level 1's i have up in level.
Just your not so typical Gunblade Master.
mnxenx001 is my hero. If you dont know who that is...

Look 'em up on DA or Furaffinity.
Heh you didnt hear it from me.
I thought you can sort this already, it's all up to you when you put the monsters in the team from the Monster Center, isn't it like that? Undecided
[Image: ngynt3.png]
(2011-07-16, 12:08 PM)rock gyo Wrote: I thought you can sort this already, it's all up to you when you put the monsters in the team from the Monster Center, isn't it like that? Undecided

If this was supposed to work, it's not. It is auto sorting for you. rather irritating if i may so myself.
CeFurkan Wrote:
Yeah me too I hate scrolling down just to find the Monster I want. I agree to this
Constantly dying yet never dead

(2011-07-08, 04:51 PM)Nitz_X Wrote: We should have a way to sort our party.

I know that on my laptop, i have to scroll down in a fight to select the monster i want, so I was wondering if there was any way to set it up so we could change the order of our monsters in our party.

oh like you could in the pokemon games right?
lala0629 will catch every monster there is and will be a amazing master of monsters. i will gain every acient gem there is.
also i will be a top monster trainer some day in the top 100 monster trainers and will never give up on my training
Finally added. Although not how I pictured it but...cool
Constantly dying yet never dead