Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sending Monster/Money
It can be good if we were able to send monsters/money directly instead of using trade. It could be very useful.

Supporters:

- Snorlax47 (supporting completely)

- PcKaveman (supporting completely)

- Elijah (supporting the sending money idea)

- Rain127 (supporting the sending money and items idea)

- Deidara (supporting the sending money and items idea)

- Quanto_Konami (supporting the sending money and items idea)

- pj1357 (supporting the sending money and items idea)

- Void (supporting the sending money and items idea)

- Pein (supporting the sending money idea)

-
I support the sending money directly idea...something like clicking Pay on a user's profile and entering the amount followed by a -Are you sure? popup
Nah. I dont think its needed.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
Items and Gold - Yes.

Monsters - No. They can be traded.
(2011-11-26, 02:41 PM)Deidara Wrote: Items and Gold - Yes.

Monsters - No. They can be traded.

Constantly dying yet never dead
@ghost
Why do you think it is unnecessary?
(2011-11-26, 08:33 PM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: but that is just the thing...they do not support the idea as it stands...they told you what they agreed with and what they disagreed with...I agree with the same provision
I correct it. Is it okay now?
Thank you...and I now have no problem with it *I disagree with anything that implies someone acted/spoke in a way they did not*
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
i agree with dei but support items/gold.
just so u know i'm pj146 Smile

(2011-11-26, 08:39 PM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: Thank you...and I now have no problem with it *I disagree with anything that implies someone acted/spoke in a way they did not*
Of course I don't like ,too . And I did not try to
mislead anyone. They support the idea (except monsters) and I count them as supporters. If I know, that will be problem I add the note at the beginning. (I mean I didn't want to mislead anyone. ) And thank you for correct me.

No, This will lead to abuse, someone can hack an account and clean everything off it even faster. this would need a lot of rules and oversight to work right in this game, since we are so strict about everything.

will never work, I won't support it.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
i support
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
I suppose this would be considered trading between two people... I like it, Kaveman's stamp of approval Smile
"For what is a man, what has he got. If not himself, then he has naught" - Frank Sinatra
[Image: 2ppzlnp.jpg]
(2011-11-27, 01:29 AM)PcKaveman Wrote: I suppose this would be considered trading between two people... I like it, Kaveman's stamp of approval Smile
It is little different from trade. It is sending monster/money.

And I added you to supporters.
Sending Monsters , that is just another way of saying trading to me , unless you mean sending a monster
without having to go through the trouble of trading a worthless monster for the monster is like handing it away then
i'll support .

For the Money and items idea i support ;D
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
(2011-11-27, 04:00 AM)Void Wrote: Sending Monsters , that is just another way of saying trading to me , unless you mean sending a monster
without having to go through the trouble of trading a worthless monster for the monster is like handing it away then
i'll support .

For the Money and items idea i support ;D
So i'm adding you as supporting sending items and money idea. It is okay,right?

Yes.
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
i agree with money monster no trading is already there
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
you know you have to some logic in the game. sending money via air transfer ? Big Grin
it could be similar to trade but where you can give someone money
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
I see what you are saying cefurkan...but there is no way currently to safely trade items...other than held items...you can trade money by buying/offering on a person's monster...but the only way to trade items now is put them up for 1 gold...and hope they dont get bought by someone else...it would be very nice to see a function where you can trade items (other than held) along with monsters and gold...like a person have a box at the bottom right to choose items to offer as well
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
(2011-11-27, 10:13 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: you know you have to some logic in the game. sending money via air transfer ? Big Grin
It does not have to be air transfer Big Grin
We can send money to other people with using internet in real life.
Also there is a trade system in the game and it is not very different from this.if the trade system is logical this must be logical,too.
And there is no unlogical thing in fiction game Big Grin

i might add some item transfer to the monster center maybe
if this with like transferring monsters and money from one account to another without sell or trade?
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
I support this idea. But it needs some kind of control as well.
e.g. In MonsterCenter you go into a new section, under name like 'Transfer Box' etc. and you must confirm items/money given. Because if it happens freely people can spam random items to make the items section cluttered.
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
if it is i fully support but how about you can list your accounts and only you can see what you put in the transfer box. nobody else can see them
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
i support just money
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
I like this idea.
Ya I support, this would definitely be a good thing to add.

Say someone is helping out a friend and they have an extra of a certain monster they want, they can send it to them, along with in-game money. Tongue Tongue Tongue Angel
Not supported for the hacking reason.
i support the sending money/item part Smile
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.