Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This suggestion goes out to the players.

Lets try to talk to everyone.Especially new players.Many people dont know but saying "hey" to someone who just started playing or asking someone "how do they like the game" could make the person feel like their apart of the community much faster.If ur a high rank player who everyone talks or a cm you need to work even harder at doing this cuz people feel more welcome whenthere being noticed by someone they see as an important person.Doing this could make a person wana stay longer to actually see how the game is,instead of them leaving just becuz its boring at first

So everyone please try hard to do this and have a nice day.
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
good ideaBig Grin
What if all the Ancient Greek Sculptures are actually Victims of Medusa 0_0
[Image: angry-no.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
(2012-06-02, 02:11 AM)Amaterasu Wrote: [Image: angry-no.jpg]
Yes

Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 21335720.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
(2012-06-02, 02:20 AM)Amaterasu Wrote: [Image: 21335720.jpg]
Darn i have lost (bows like a ninja)
Off topic
Ok, I feel like I should address this as I'm tired of people saying that some of the veteran players and I are ignoring them. Understand that this isn't directed fully at you Snor, you were just the first person to make a thread. Seven things and a brief explanation.

To all who feel like I am ignoring them....

1.When I log on I'm not going to look back through the last 250 messages and see who's chatting so I can make sure I get in a hi for them.

2. When I say Hello or Hello all, assume that hello is for you because it probably is. I don't need to refer to you by name for the Hi to take hold.

3. If I am in chat and engaged in a conversation and you say 'Hello' I might not respond because I'm in the middle of a conversation.

4. If I'm training and you say 'Hello' and I don't respond its probably because I'm training.

5. If you ask me a question and I don't answer, it probably because I didn't see your question.

6. If you ask me a question and I do see it and chose not to respond the world will not end. I've done it plenty of times and luckily for me here we are discussing this again.

7. Why are we talking about this? Do you have a greetings quota? Do you get a free trip to Hawaii if you get a certain amount of people saying Hi to you when you log on? No? Then why are we talking about this?

Explanation:
I wont speak for any of the other veteran/Cm/Donators, but just speaking for me this whole "I'm being ignored, hug me" thing is getting old. I try my best to make everyone feel included, say hello and help when someone needs it, but understand...If I don't I'm not trying to ignore you. More than likely I didn't see your comment or that you logged on.
If you're not a donator, it's difficult to see you sometimes, just a fact.
Let me reiterate. I dont mind helping or answering questions or making moveset's or rating monsters or determining the values of a monster on trade/sale, etc. but what I do mind is being accused of ignoring someone when I'm just trying to play the game. Again I would love to help anyone, but you need to respect that I don't work for you. I dont have to answer your questions. When I do these things I am being nice.
Yes we should all make the effort to make people feel included, but if I or anyone else miss a 'hi' every once and a while, the world will go on. Send me a pm if you really, really, really need my attention.

Knost
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
(2012-06-02, 02:47 AM)Knost Wrote: Ok, I feel like I should address this as I'm tired of people saying that some of the veteran players and I are ignoring them. Understand that this isn't directed fully at you Snor, you were just the first person to make a thread. Seven things and a brief explanation.

1.When I log on I'm not going to look back through the last 250 messages and see who's chatting so I can make sure I get in a hi for them.

2. When I say Hello or Hello all, assume that hello is for you because it probably is. I don't need to refer to you by name for the Hi to take hold.

3. If I am in chat and engaged in a conversation and you say 'Hello' I might not respond because I'm in the middle of a conversation.

4. If I'm training and you say 'Hello' and I don't respond its probably because I'm training.

5. If you ask me a question and I don't answer, it probably because I didn't see your question.

6. If you ask me a question and I do see it and chose not to respond the world will not end. I've done it plenty of times and luckily for me here we are discussing this again.

7. Why are we talking about this? Do you have a greetings quota? Do you get a free trip to Hawaii if you get a certain amount of people saying Hi to you when you log on? No? Then why are we talking about this?

Explanation:
I wont speak for any of the other veteran/Cm/Donators, but just speaking for me this whole "I'm being ignored, hug me" thing is getting old. I try my best to make everyone feel included, say hello and help when someone needs it, but understand...If I don't I'm not trying to ignore you. More than likely I didn't see your comment or that you logged on.
Let me reiterate. I dont mind helping or answering questions or making moveset's or rating monsters or determining the values of a monster on trade/sale, etc. but what I do mind is being accused of ignoring someone when I'm just trying to play the game. Again I would love to help anyone, but you need to respect that I don't work for you. I dont have to answer your questions. When I do these things I am being nice.

Knost
i didnt make this becuz of earlier i was jokin about that...Plus i was thinking about makling this b4 that even happened
(2012-06-02, 02:56 AM)Snorlax47 Wrote:
(2012-06-02, 02:47 AM)Knost Wrote: Ok, I feel like I should address this as I'm tired of people saying that some of the veteran players and I are ignoring them. Understand that this isn't directed fully at you Snor, you were just the first person to make a thread. Seven things and a brief explanation.

Explanation:

Knost
i didnt make this becuz of earlier i was jokin about that...Plus i was thinking about makling this b4 that even happened
I know. That's why I said this wasn't directed fully at you lol
My post was more for...others lol
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
I think this is a good topic to say:
Hi! I'm new! Wassup? Rolleyes
i m too lazy to read lol
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Hmm.. Whenever I'm in chat, I try to answer questions I can. Even if I'm in the middle of a conversation, I still answer some questions. I don't answer all questions but I do what I can.

I even have users pm me for help if they need it and I direct them to the forum/wiki. Directing users to the forum/wiki is not very hard so you know.. it's like a 3 step task.

Quote:Honestly, with an automatic pm that is sent once the account is first registered, we shouldn't even help =_= They have the tutorial, the forum, the wiki. Like really, it's not that hard to click those links and READ.

And we have lots of colors.. sorta. We got the greens and the oranges and the blues and the purples. Bold text in chat while the users with no color names have normal text. Yea, you will kinda be ignored because the eyes go to whatever attracts them the most. Like a deer stopping in the middle of a street with headlights of a car staring them down.

Ooo.. Shiny. Shiny.

Anyways, it really does seem like we have a lot of kids here now. People should just study the game, click on everything and then ask questions. <_<
I LIKE MAKING NEW FRIENDS
Now I feel like using the chatbox more Smile

Kamidara Were you saying yu can change the color of text in the chatbox how?
I do try to talk to new trainers, sometimes, but they never talk back. Sad
and guys, what's with the pics???? (no offense)
(2012-06-02, 03:08 PM)C. White Cane Wrote: Now I feel like using the chatbox more Smile

Kamidara Were you saying yu can change the color of text in the chatbox how?
No.

@Viperianw, those 3 letters put together are not allowed. Warning :/
here ya go

Thumbnail(s)