Poll: Seperate PVP-ranking (so ELO apart from the regular ranking system)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes!
100.00%
No..
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PVP-ranking + Suggestion thread
My fellow gamers,

On pokemonpets forum a thread like this already exists and a little lower you can see the link.

First of all please fill in the poll so we can show both polls towards CeF whether to separate the rankings (PVP and regular) or keep it together.

Suggestion link on PP

Please feel free to enter ideas/suggestions below to keep the game active and progressing!

This Topic has been brought to you by The Rekfast Club
Click the Link below for our team page

---> LINK <---
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
Thanks Capt!
RATED AND VOTED Big Grin
            thx PRYSMA 2
  [Image: 7G5XCZU.jpg]
I won't vote on the Poll.
For imo, the resonance of the community is a clear case for which I won't voice my opinion on yet again. 

What I'd like to see is:
Challenge, challenge, challenge. 

This game turned more and more sandbox. 

Encounters of rare stuff became guaranteed. 
It may take a while (actually it doesn't), but with the option to literally just spam run, you will find anything faster than before, cause it's just "break dat r button to find".

Gigas were a good way to keep someone grinding, 
The problem is, they cannot compete with ancients.
They may have higher stats,  but they lack max guard and movepool.

As to the money?
Yea, nah.
You can just grind that money and make 15m in a day.
Then there's the thing that map reset is gone, allowing you to walk them on 3+accounts and turn the 15m into 45m in a day, without the boss reward (once) and the goldpot of boss (once).
So the 45m would be rather 50m+.
And let's be honest, it may take time to beat the gyms, but they are not hard. 

Then there's ELO
Upfront,  yes i know why it's CPU, yes i agree on CPU being a good solution for the time being 
BUT
it's just kamikaze to insta Top 10.

So all areas are basically nullified and made far to easy.

I want challenge. 
Something so absurdly hard that it makes  you want to rage quit.

Ontop, I'd like for Physical monsters to get physical moves being
Move base power equals Unique Power
Move Type will be Unique Power Type
Prio 1 moves, like Special attackers have.

And same for suicide moves.
1k base power 
100% recoil. 

And different move drawbacks e.g. burn / freeze the user.
Would allow to make effective use of certain abilities. 

The problem is,
Sandbox games work well due to the absurd amount of stuff you can do, that however is not possible on here, once you have it all, you got to stick to PvP as for that being the only real post-game content there is.

It's all neat n sweet that you want a lot of casual gamers on your game, but you have a lot of die-hard gamers aswell, and for them, it would be at least time to get a little cookie so they stay interested while you fish for casuals Big Grin 
Let's just go and see the world and just show them
What it really means to live life golden.

The Rekfast Club
The ELO System is so flawed, it should not be part of rank. Things you can get away with in a live PVP battle would never fly, but can allow you to win in PVP. Plus, whoever is the live player always has the advantage. The point system is absurd. And by luck of the draw, you can be forced to play the same player you can't beat over and over and over in the span of 10 minutes. I do not want it part of rank, but if it is this needs a major overhaul before it is implemented.
(2016-07-06, 07:36 PM)springlilies Wrote: The ELO System is so flawed, it should not be part of rank. Things you can get away with in a live PVP battle would never fly, but can allow you to win in PVP. Plus, whoever is the live player always has the advantage. The point system is absurd. And by luck of the draw, you can be forced to play the same player you can't beat over and over and over in the span of 10 minutes. I do not want it part of rank, but if it is this needs a major overhaul before it is implemented.

we are open to suggestions and improvements
I'm trying to get a higher position!
(2024-01-13, 04:10 AM)JohnKellan Wrote: I'm trying to get a higher position! mario games

Yes, me too  Blush