Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Mart Option : Auction House
Smile
Note # 1 : This idea is taken from PokeCyrus. It's like.. a really good feature they have. One feature I actually like for us to have. Most of their other features.. suck. Also, text in Red = PokeCyrus features.

I will now explain a good idea on having an auction in-game instead of in our boring forums <_< It works better.

Okay.. Auction should be a new option in the mart besides the Bazaar. Bazaar is just a free for all when people just buy it, it's gone.

The Auction House will serve as whoever places the highest bid and that bid stays for at least 3 seconds, that user gets it Smile

Okay. So, .. I'm not sure if I could provide a screenshot >.< I would. Let me try.. *currently trying*

Update : OHEMJEE LAG COMP!!! ARGH

[Image: cJbIyanjXtAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==][Image: CyrusAuction.jpg]

Ours should look different than this. It shouldn't open a new page, it should just change your current game screen.

Also, whenever someone goes to the Auction Chat, users should be able to view our in-game chat.

Explaining the image :
1. At the top, it shows how much money you have.
2. Under that, it shows how much users are in the Auction House.

Important Note : We should not have the Shop Items and My Items in our Auction Shop. That's just how PokeCyrus keeps the Item Shop together. Our Auction Shop should not conclude that as it can be separated from the Item Shop and Monster Bazaar.

3. Under how many users are in the Auction, it should show what position you are to auctioning your monster. In PokeCyrus, it only allows those who are under the position of 2 are allowed to Auction. Which means that whoever is number 1, can auction first.

So, we are going to keep that feature. It is very fair and very organized so there should be no arguments about it.

4. Now, I'll explain my ideas of prices as our money gaining system is superior to PokeCyrus'. How much you can bid is by how much money the options allow you to bid. It is a button. It has to be clicked in order to place a bid. You cannot put customize bidding amounts. In PokeCyrus, they list 3 different prices such as : +250, +1,000, or +5,000. We aren't going to have that since our gaining money system is better.

My ideas for bidding prices will range in a few different prices from lowest to highest : +1,000 gold, +5,000 gold, +10,000, +20,000.

The gold a user bids will be added to the above bid that has been placed. If it's a beginning bid, it will be how much that user has bidden.

Example :
Bob has placed a bid of 5,000 gold.
Steve has placed a bid of 10,000 gold. (Steve added 5,000 gold to the above bid. That is how this will work.)

Bids can go as high as they can. That's the fun of it. If you have no more to bid, you can't bid anymore which means you are not allowed to get that monster!

So, depending on how much duration a bid has lasted, each bid have 3 seconds until the winner wins.

Another Example :
Bob has bid 50,000 gold
2... (Bob is going to win soon!)
3... Bob wins the auction!

That's if that user has won. This is what happens if the user hasn't won :

Bob has bid 50,000 gold.
2... (Bob is going to win soon!)
Steve has bid 60,000 gold!

That user is not going to win unless he bids higher.

5. Now, I will explain about the auctioning monster when someone wants to auction at the position of 1.

In PokeCyrus, the user that is allowed to auction can only bid their primary pokemon. That means, whatever pokemon is number 1 in their party can only be bid. No one else.

I don't like that Smile Too much. So, my idea is - Whenever a user decides to bid a monster in their team, their monster team will open and they can choose what monster they want to bid. That is much better Smile

6. Auction monster levels :
PokeCyrus only allows users to bid pokemon that are level 10 and under. <--- We aren't going to have that. You can bid any level monster you want!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!

7. The placed bid and users :
I would like it to be placed under the auctioned monster. The space below shows what user bid what.

Example :
Bob has bid 20,000 gold.
Steve has bid 40,000 gold.
Chris has bid 45,000 gold.
Rachelle has bid 46,000 gold.
Lauren has bid 51,000 gold.

Monster MMORPG Auction House Restriction :
  • You cannot auction your starting monster.
  • No user can choose what bid they want.
  • No user can choose what bid they want to start out with. Which means, no one can set a price for when the bid can start.
Any questions or ideas can be posted below. If you like, you must support. If you don't support yet you like it, get out. Lol
i suppose this is a good idea as lots dont use forums so you might not get as much for your monster
but with this it works Big Grin
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
I Hate Cyrus .. only played for 10 mins and raged X_X !
I thumbs up on this idea tho ,,, Only flaw i think is,
what if someone has a hard worked monster on sale/bid W/E
Do we get to pick the price when bidden starts?
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
I am still updating idea Smile I just wanted to see how the screenshot will come out so I can explain it.
yea you should and person who monster is being bid on should decide wwhich bid to take
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
maybe there can be a list like on the side or bottom of it on people who have bidded on your monster and how much they've bidded.
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
This just sounds more and more like the trade system to me o_O
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
oh should be you choose time and start cost, then people can bid,

there are filters like a certain online auction.......
time ending soonest
time ending latest
lowest cost first
highest first
highest xp/lv first
lowest xp/lv first...

and you cant stop between (withdraw auction)
nice explanation dei
(2011-09-19, 09:01 PM)Void Wrote: I Hate Cyrus .. only played for 10 mins and raged X_X !
I thumbs up on this idea tho ,,, Only flaw i think is,
what if someone has a hard worked monster on sale/bid W/E
Do we get to pick the price when bidden starts?
Absolutely Not Smile

(2011-09-19, 09:03 PM)Pein Wrote: yea you should and person who monster is being bid on should decide wwhich bid to take
Absolutely Not Smile

(2011-09-19, 09:05 PM)Guider456 Wrote: maybe there can be a list like on the side or bottom of it on people who have bidded on your monster and how much they've bidded.
Forgot to talk about that. I will update lol
(2011-09-19, 09:08 PM)Void Wrote: This just sounds more and more like the trade system to me o_O
Sucks to be you. Tongue
(2011-09-19, 09:17 PM)ItsHowIRoll Wrote: oh should be you choose time and start cost, then people can bid,

there are filters like a certain online auction.......
time ending soonest
time ending latest
lowest cost first
highest first
highest xp/lv first
lowest xp/lv first...

and you cant stop between (withdraw auction)
Not sure about that. Explain more please Smile

wow nice explanation i must Support

I meant my idea if its multiple auctions at same time not just one.....like a search option
ok nice explanation i support this

Credits to SparrowHawk
Thank you! Thank you! *bows* Thank you!

Whoever argues with me will be raged to supremacy and death.
lol you can never do that

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-09-19, 09:41 PM)Pein Wrote: lol you can never do that
Nah I won't rage lol

This is a good idea but I won't be able to make it as I do not know how. I can only form ideas, not put em to action >.<
cool.do you now i had wrote about it on"new ideas"of forum.
(2011-09-20, 01:00 AM)darckx Wrote: cool.do you now i had wrote about it on"new ideas"of forum.
Idk what you just said.

see in ideas thread of forum .it has a idea of mine which says this.
so, you see i was waiting for this for a month.
this is almost like ebay auctions....like 6:45:98days/hrs/mins to go before in ends .-.
[Image: Zelda.jpg]"Don't mess with Treason. Team Chrono~Private 1st Class
(2011-09-20, 01:14 AM)darckx Wrote: see in ideas thread of forum .it has a idea of mine which says this.
so, you see i was waiting for this for a month.
Give me a link and maybe I would understand you.

(2011-09-20, 04:43 AM)Treason Wrote: this is almost like ebay auctions....like 6:45:98days/hrs/mins to go before in ends .-.
Lol I never go to ebay. Idk how it works there xD

well you should go to ebay sometime if your looking for some nice electronic,games ect. and its also similar to bidcactus. if anyone knows what that is r.r
[Image: Zelda.jpg]"Don't mess with Treason. Team Chrono~Private 1st Class
I know what he is talking about dei. and why just 3 seconds?thats a bit short. maybe 10-15?
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2011-09-21, 04:59 PM)orboknown Wrote: I know what he is talking about dei. and why just 3 seconds?thats a bit short. maybe 10-15?
That's too long dude. 3 Seconds because auctions go fast Big Grin Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

10-15 would probably make the person that's about to win snore. Z..z..Z..z..Z..z

5 seconds <_<
5 is fine.
i say 6 cuz 5 is so common

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-09-22, 11:18 PM)Pein Wrote: i say 6 cuz 5 is so common
I say 4 Dodgy
how bout 4.5 >_>
3.14159etc inf.
6 dominates all those numbers so 6

Credits to SparrowHawk
4 seconds. *slap everyone* :<