Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rainbow 
Here is something i think it would be wise to add

It should not be possible to have to many accounts.. Reason to that is possible mind tricking of other
users. It happened to me. I do not know if it was one user, or many, but either way i got tricked. Someone managed to trick me to let him/her borrow my Winrazer. I should not have lended it away. That was my own fault! All i am saying is that someone should be put to the job of checking for like triple-users and more. It is nice to have like 2 accounts, to use the other one for storing/training low levels, keeping your rank at high. But having to many accounts should not be legal. I play many RPG's, and on those multiuser's is the same as permanent IP - Ban!

Anyway, this may seem like a bad idea, but i don't know how else i could say this...

[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
Very true. You can't trust me if I have 7 accounts. NO CHANCE.
And you can only go 5 users per IP anyway.
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2012-01-18, 10:28 AM)Rock127 Wrote: Very true. You can't trust me if I have 7 accounts. NO CHANCE.
And you can only go 5 users per IP anyway.
Manipulating Users is the worst thing you can do.. First make they make you trust them, then they Ask for stuff, and you help them out, maybe even several times... at the end it blows, and they may even steal your monsters...

Lolz I completely agree that what happened to you was unfair, as you were just trying to be nice, but unfortunately banning people with multiple accounts right now is something that is, in my opinion, impossible.

I for instance have at least 5 accounts because I was using the different accounts to try out different starters.

If there is a bright spot in all of this its that Guider was very on top of the situation and the person you are talking about is not IP banned from the game.

I am sorry for your troubles though.

"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
There is a rule not to lend out monsters to train anyway and there is a common sense side to it. You dont just lend a monster to any random guy.
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
I have about... 10+ usernames lol

XD

I hardly go on them anyway.

(2012-01-18, 05:52 PM)ItsHowIRoll Wrote: There is a rule not to lend out monsters to train anyway and there is a common sense side to it. You dont just lend a monster to any random guy.
Indeed there is and if it that rule is broken, we moderators cannot do anything about it since it is your own fault. There is a chance that you could be banned if you continue to complain about it.

-----------------------------

Anyhow, this suggestion can't be added, sorry. Just don't give out any monsters to anyone, above statement ^

I honestly think that the only monsters you should give out are by trading, selling, and if they are completely worthless to you.

You can have as many accounts as you want, there is absolutely no rule against it. If someone is coming to you on different accounts, admire their persistence and say no <_<

Remember, if that person is begging, you can block them in chat and pm. They can't bother you again unless creating a new account.

Meh
(2012-01-18, 05:52 PM)ItsHowIRoll Wrote: There is a rule not to lend out monsters to train anyway and there is a common sense side to it. You dont just lend a monster to any random guy.
i guess, but she was actually my gf, so i doubt it was any "random guy"...
I do not care anymore anyway, so it does not matter much to me. All i am saying is that massive multiuser accounts may be
dangerous people!

(2012-01-18, 10:28 AM)Rock127 Wrote: And you can only go 5 users per IP anyway.
False

Cefurkan already told me that he can't actually stop people from making more than five accounts.

Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2012-01-19, 02:08 PM)orboknown Wrote:
(2012-01-18, 10:28 AM)Rock127 Wrote: And you can only go 5 users per IP anyway.

False

Cefurkan already told me that he can't actually stop people from making more than five accounts.
No he cannot but it is true to where it's only 5 accounts to being created on 1 IP address. Changing the IP address and keeping the first 5, you get 10 new accounts. Change it again.. It's one annoying cycle.

Also, you could go to another place that has internet <_< Get another 5. Lol
No,you can literally just do it on one comp. Like how lamb spammed accounts that one day in alpha.Plus people mwith mad amounts o forum accounts.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2012-01-24, 03:41 PM)orboknown Wrote: No,you can literally just do it on one comp. Like how lamb spammed accounts that one day in alpha.Plus people mwith mad amounts o forum accounts.
(2012-01-21, 12:26 AM)Kamidara Wrote: No he cannot but it is true to where it's only 5 accounts to being created on 1 IP address. Changing the IP address and keeping the first 5, you get 10 new accounts. Change it again.. It's one annoying cycle.

Also, you could go to another place that has internet <_< Get another 5. Lol
=_=

I switched over to someone else's IP address, made 3 accounts (couldn't think of 2 more) and switched back to mine and changed the password.

=_=

i feel sorry for you lolz being betrayed by your own gf it is very irritating -_-"
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2012-01-24, 05:39 PM)uchiha clan Wrote: i feel sorry for you lolz being betrayed by your own gf it is very irritating -_-"
Not only irritating, but disappointing as well, but now we go of-topic, don't we?
I just wanted to inform about Multiuser Scammers..

It isnt Fair that He got scammer Cefurkan Shouldve Been Able To give him it back But it is sad She betrayed you That Makes A Person Scared Of Going in a relationship So that is just curel

My Dream is Too Protect The Unique Team And our Members Forever No matter what

[Image: 1446135_300.jpg]