Poll: Would you like more Bugs?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
More Bugs please!
92.31%
Eww! No Bugs!
7.69%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We need more bugs for sure. So basically a few members feel like we should implement more bugs into the game.

Whether it be bug/water bug/electric bug/ground or just Bug. So here's a poll.. Poll if you want 'em and poll if you don't..

Only request is if you have an opinion on Do or Don't.. Please leave a reply as to why you feel as such.
(2013-12-04, 11:03 PM)Alduin Wrote: We need more bugs for sure. So basically a few members feel like we should implement more bugs into the game.

Whether it be bug/water bug/electric bug/ground or just Bug. So here's a poll.. Poll if you want 'em and poll if you don't..

Only request is if you have an opinion on Do or Don't.. Please leave a reply as to why you feel as such.

I agree. Mas Insecto!
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Because bugs are a good type that we don't see much of.
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
I agree with this, just a quick search on the monsterdex shows a complete lack of bug types in the higher levels (ancients, legendary, zenith). A specific bug type that would be great to see is bug/water
"For what is a man, what has he got. If not himself, then he has naught" - Frank Sinatra
[Image: 2ppzlnp.jpg]
I like the Bug/Water idea as well.
idk i dont personally like bugs but i do think we need more. 

funny thing is that i thought that this thread was asking for more bugs as in glitches ^_^ LOL
CubK9
Co-Leader of the Canines
Måîdęñ Øf Thê Whįtė Høršē
Neigh, mothatrucka'
who said something about a glitch Monster?  ....On that like syrup on pancakes!
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
If you supplying the pancakes Henrie I will supply the syrup.

Oh, and Bug/Ground? Bug/Ghost?
"For what is a man, what has he got. If not himself, then he has naught" - Frank Sinatra
Bug/Light Bug/Rock Tongue
Can we actually pun off a computer glitch monster as bug/steel type?
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
I think that would be great. Hilarious as well. Imagine if we had a "Cyber" type monster that could be combined as Bug/Cyber. That'd be even better. Lol
Bug/electric might work as well
Bug/electric would be slick as snot, but...  we do already have an electric bug Ancient.  And a bug Light monster... maybe straight Bug type?  So few single type Monsters in this game, lol.

EDIT:

Ok, guys.  Done.  Lemme know what you think.

[Image: vivillon.png]

*snerklaugh*
Bug/light could be a data stream type deal
bahaha, such originality Henrie, such design. Outstanding. Really outstanding. Maybe we can make it a rare butterfly by making the wing colors different depending in what map you transform it in
Fun fact: the terms "bug in the system" and "computer bug" both originate from when computers took up entire rooms of space.  Cockroaches would sometimes crawl across the exposed circuitry, get electrocuted, and die on the boards.  If their corpse connected two circuits, it could cause an unexpected reaction (bad computing, false logic, etc.) or what we would call today "a bug."

Modern bugs are simply code that connects in unforeseen and unintended ways.  This is why streamlining and refining code is recommended, as there is less of a 'mess' for bugs to live in.  Tongue  Cockroaches love them some messy code.
hmm yeah this game totally need more bugs Big Grin
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2013-12-05, 07:46 AM)Henrie Wrote: Bug/electric would be slick as snot, but...  we do already have an electric bug Ancient.  And a bug Light monster... maybe straight Bug type?  So few single type Monsters in this game, lol.

EDIT:

Ok, guys.  Done.  Lemme know what you think.

[Image: vivillon.png]

*snerklaugh*

Yeah we do already have those, but we'd like to have more of them. I do agree with some straight bugs, but they're very squishy. If you mix them up with other types it makes them that much more durable. lol

Love that cyber bug, btw. Freaking awesome. Smile
Bugs aren't inherently squishy, really.  They've got... two weaknesses?  Fire and Flying.  Give them immunity to one and high stats, that's a nice Monster right there.  Their biggest problem is that there are only a handful of high-tier bugs.  We should have more.
(2013-12-05, 06:30 PM)Henrie Wrote: Bugs aren't inherently squishy, really.  They've got... two weaknesses?  Fire and Flying.  Give them immunity to one and high stats, that's a nice Monster right there.  Their biggest problem is that there are only a handful of high-tier bugs.  We should have more.

If you add in high stats of course, but if we look at the bugs here not many stat wise could or would hold up in PVP.

But running with your idea (Which I like) I totally agree that if we give them immunity to one, and add some nice solid stats we'd be able to make one mean Bug. No more squishy. Wink
Insert the you are ny squishy from finding nemo
(2013-12-05, 07:19 PM)orboknown Wrote: Insert the you are ny squishy from finding nemo

"OW! BAD SQUISHY!"
Resident noob
What about bug\fighting or a bug/poison
I've drawn a decent scetch of a Bug-Steel all it needs is a Redraw with colours.
Resident noob
(2013-12-05, 08:13 PM)Alex330 Wrote: What about bug\fighting or a bug/poison

Sounds good to me. I don't feel there shouldn't be a single type that didn't get a matchup with another. But the issue here wouldn't be implementing the types It would however be finding new monsters, names, maybe moves, etc.
More bugs.

The lack of higher-tier bugs reminds me of Pokemon. 
All the weak, first-map bugs and such.
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

Wouldn't mind having more bugs... So yes to more bugsTongue
Bugs are amaziiiing! lol
if we need some thing more then its more psychic legendary and moves that do hp + demage
[Image: attachment.php?aid=446]
We need bugs too Mlinka. We simply don't have enough of them.