Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monster storage, label system
I've seen a lot of people are using alt's as storage atm, and thought of a useful way to manage monsters. Instead of following the "box" format, or as files are normlly stored

1 file has 1 folder, 1 folder has many files

Implement a system similiar to gmail's label system.

1 file has many labels, 1 label has many files

Meaning 1 monster might have labels such as, PVP, glass cannon, evasion, hallucination. While another has Wall, Blockhead, PVP. This would allow easy management for users with a few hundred monsters.

Ideally the users would be able to create their own labels, though you could almost get away with the base role types, usage, nature.
It's an interesting suggestion. I'm not sure how this would be coded though.
The database side should be fairly simple as it would be a 2 table setup, one representing the predefined labels, one representing the multiplicitive relationship between monster and label. From there it would be interface stuff.

The pokedex filter for types is almost the exact match to what this would need to do. It would just require working with the community to work out what labels are needed and adding the relevant UI.

Couple of suggestions for labels,
PVP, PVP1-PVP# for set teams, 4-6 should be more then amples.
Natures would be useful one though this would be more a direct search then labels, same for levels and stats/UV.
Usage, PVE, PVP, sell, trade, trophy(high UV/nature, but to weak to be useful)
Roles, Wall, Support, Glass Cannon, Glass Cannon SP, Status, Balanced
Hmm alright.

I support O.o
I'd like to see something like this in the game.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
nice idea.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
i am planning to recode whole game at this summer hopefully. at that time probably it will be like that. many filters and paging system.
(2011-12-27, 02:31 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: i am planning to recode whole game at this summer hopefully. at that time probably it will be like that. many filters and paging system.
sounds awesome :d i wish we could get a sneak preview of what it'll look like lol

[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
It would be cool to simple have the same sorting options in your storage as in the shop.
[Image: image]
(2011-12-27, 05:09 PM)Guider456 Wrote:
(2011-12-27, 02:31 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: i am planning to recode whole game at this summer hopefully. at that time probably it will be like that. many filters and paging system.
sounds awesome :d i wish we could get a sneak preview of what it'll look like lol
it is impossible since i did not start yet Smile