Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So,

The problem i'm trying to tackle here is the imbalance between monsters. Regulars, superiors and emiss are all very sub optimal for PvP.

Why is this an issue for me? Because there are lots of monsters, and the PvP ones cut this down to about 40ish. Kinda dull and restrictive right?

So basically I'm about to suggest a power boost for the other monsters. I'm going to use the concept of shiny, or rare normal monsters. Ordinary just powered up in some way.
However, this effect should be stronger for the naturally weaker monsters. Have almost no effect on legandry or ancient (very minor on zenith).

I'm proposing an item, that when used on a monster increases the base stats across the board. say +20/30 to all stats for regular, but only +3/7 for emiss. (clearly each monster can only be powered up once)

Note that all monsters should still be weaker than legandarys even when powered up; but the point is you could still use them and have a chance. Opening PvP up to hundreds of monsters.

How do you get this item? Donate.
(maybe a very small chance of wild monsters being already powered up, who knows)

Why have I suggested this? Ancients, they are soo powerful, the game will soon become restrictive; everyone using the same ancients as they are just better than everything else. Compared to them the small guys have nothing.

So, thoughts?
Thoughts...emissaries can stand up to zeniths/legends...even against fendark if done just right...My lv69 Quantum simoly tore Sanddrag's team apart yesterday...all by itself...and sanddrag had legends in it...one of them being a lv78 zonench *which is now level 85*

So while this idea would be nice...its not really needed for emissary...and the point for them being in separate classes is they are weaker then higher classes...*and the higher classes are harder to find* I mean there were pokemon you just couldnt use very well at all for pvp...but...nobody complained

Summary: It would be nice if this was in-game...but I wouldn't be sad if it wasn't
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
Well, it all depends on how well u train your monsters, not the class.
Isn't this related to this issue :

https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-C...-AriaSings

?
Simmilar, I'm just saying there is alot of variety out there that can't be used. For no real reason than someone thought that there should be a bunch of useless monsters.

Why not fix that?

emissaries are fine now, but once more ancients get added that will change.

Just an idea. Apart from the workload to do, i can't see much of a downside.
Hmm... I think it was more of a diversity in the game. Idk what Miyavi's intentions were about the different classes.
Well if we get this i think the Emissanrys would become as powerful with the right UVS and nature as anctients this is one of those good/bad ideas again
What if all the Ancient Greek Sculptures are actually Victims of Medusa 0_0
If we do this, then the strong mons will be weak and the weak will strong. Plus, i'm sure a superior, or even a regular could beat a ancient if trained...
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
(2012-06-03, 10:32 PM)Igvy Wrote: Similar, I'm just saying there is alot of variety out there that can't be used. For no real reason than someone thought that there should be a bunch of useless monsters.

Why not fix that?

emissaries are fine now, but once more ancients get added that will change.

Just an idea. Apart from the workload to do, i can't see much of a downside.
True about the upcoming new ancients. Like how everyone(?) wants a Fendark just because it's ranked ancient and its stats are waaaaaaay better than any other ranks.

Let's say superiors can beat legendaries if trained well. What happens when the legendaries get trained well also? Tongue