Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monster MMORPG App
I couldn't see this idea anywhere, but wanted to throw this idea out there. I think that an Apple app of this game would be widely popular, since it's just the type of game you can play for a few minutes on the go. As games go, I can't imagine that the coding would be tremendously difficult, and I'll bet that if you made it a $0.99 app, it would even bring in some revenue. (Or you could do a paid version without ads) Also, it seems like there's a major lacuna on the market for these types of games.

Wanted to throw out this idea and see if it's already in discussion.
(2012-08-07, 07:00 PM)Anduril Wrote: I couldn't see this idea anywhere, but wanted to throw this idea out there. I think that an Apple app of this game would be widely popular, since it's just the type of game you can play for a few minutes on the go. As games go, I can't imagine that the coding would be tremendously difficult, and I'll bet that if you made it a $0.99 app, it would even bring in some revenue. (Or you could do a paid version without ads) Also, it seems like there's a major lacuna on the market for these types of games.

I'd use it, but this game would need to be known as something more unique. not just monstermmorpg,... it needs a name name.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
(2012-08-07, 07:41 PM)Nitz_X Wrote:
(2012-08-07, 07:00 PM)Anduril Wrote: I couldn't see this idea anywhere, but wanted to throw this idea out there. I think that an Apple app of this game would be widely popular, since it's just the type of game you can play for a few minutes on the go. As games go, I can't imagine that the coding would be tremendously difficult, and I'll bet that if you made it a $0.99 app, it would even bring in some revenue. (Or you could do a paid version without ads) Also, it seems like there's a major lacuna on the market for these types of games.

I'd use it, but this game would need to be known as something more unique. not just monstermmorpg,... it needs a name name.
I second this.
420 Blaze it Lol
Granted. My apologies if you thought I was promoting that name.
I don't know how easy it would be to turn a browser game into an app, but if it is possible I agree that it would significantly increase the popularity of this game. I support.
[Image: dcdfcdfe.jpg]
The one aspect that I think would be critical to have would be NPC's, which I know is currently under development. However, the way that apps work is that you can publish updated versions, which could help the game evolve but also allow people to play already. Further, adding a storyline would allow the game to compete with the best in the business.
Yes. I agree, that the game also might need a story line.

Furthermore, I support this idea ^_^
420 Blaze it Lol
The name is MonsterMMORPG. Done.
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
yes making a mobile version is very possible after we done massive updates and the necessary things
(2012-08-07, 10:15 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: yes making a mobile version is very possible after we done massive updates and the necessary things
Nice. Only reason why I never suggested it was because it seemed ridiculously hard to accomplish >.>
But I don't think paying for it is fair IMO >.>
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
(2012-08-07, 10:22 PM)Ghost Wrote:
(2012-08-07, 10:15 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: yes making a mobile version is very possible after we done massive updates and the necessary things
Nice. Only reason why I never suggested it was because it seemed ridiculously hard to accomplish >.>
First of all that is awesome that it will ever be possible. I assumed it went have to be after some major updates anyway. Ghost, I feel like it's more than fair to pay. I mean it's not like this game isn't worth a dollar to play. I mean, I'm sure we have all paid a lot more for a game we've played a lot less.
(2012-08-07, 10:28 PM)MaliciousMonster Wrote:
(2012-08-07, 10:22 PM)Ghost Wrote:
First of all that is awesome that it will ever be possible. I assumed it went have to be after some major updates anyway. Ghost, I feel like it's more than fair to pay. I mean it's not like this game isn't worth a dollar to play. I mean, I'm sure we have all paid a lot more for a game we've played a lot less.
would people who play on laptops and desktops pay $1? No :/

Cefurkan made this a free game, so I think that that's as it should stay even in a mobile form. Free.
However, using iTunes credit can be made as a way to donate for monsters on a second app? That would be honest profit.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
I'm going to stop quoting as to not create a wall of text, but I just have to disagree. While I do believe it is great that Cefurkan made this a free game. It is not dishonest profit to gain money from charging people after putting in hard work. Of course, it's up to him, and maybe he is not interested in making a big profit, but personally, I believe people (who enjoy this game) would easily be willing to pay a dollar despite the platform and if he ever feels like he deserves to make money from this game, it is reasonable, fair, and beyond all true.
Just adding on that--particularly if the effort is put in to put the game as a mobile app--i don't think it's unreasonable to think that the time and energy invested should at least have some sort of compensation
I was going to suggest this too cause i want to play outside the house do you have to have connection? ( Hope Not )
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2012-08-08, 02:03 PM)uchiha clan Wrote: I was going to suggest this too cause i want to play outside the house do you have to have connection? ( Hope Not )
Its an MMORPG so it definitely will need a connection
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
(2012-08-08, 02:28 PM)ItsHowIRoll Wrote:
(2012-08-08, 02:03 PM)uchiha clan Wrote: I was going to suggest this too cause i want to play outside the house do you have to have connection? ( Hope Not )
well since its a connection.you could just buy a little portable thing that gives you internet .-. that you can buy from radioshack or time warner cable
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Many smartphones that employ apps also have a way to access the internet through cellular data as well
You can already play this game on the ipad 3, but I haven't tried it on a phone. This idea sounds interesting.
it works on a phone

i've even tried it on my phone that is super lame(only has opera,which is bad) and it really works.
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
You can sorta plaay it on ipods/
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
I know, but u can't post on forums.
I'm doing it right now. Some can, some can't
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2012-08-08, 02:28 PM)ItsHowIRoll Wrote:
You know, I was really hoping that you could have the option of going online or staying offline.  Pokemon isn't always online.  The only changes you'd see are no pvp's, no bazaar, and no trade.  Of course, you'd have the option to switch from online and offline whenever you wanted.  If it were to have an online version, the game couldn't be titled MonsterMMORPG anymore, so I agree that we need a new name.
name CuBEASTs
my only concern js....if you ended up making an app version.....wojld android get said app??? id pay 99c in the play store for this:-)
[Image: 2drew7m.jpg]
"the greatest victory is that which requires no battle"
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
(2013-03-06, 11:56 PM)War Wrote: my only concern js....if you ended up making an app version.....wojld android get said app??? id pay 99c in the play store for this:-)

well i really dont have time for app right now :d
because i have to work on v3 ^^

but hopefully v3 will be more easy to play on iphone ipad and android phones
basically which has some big screen Smile
Magical Unicorn Super Rainbow Slammers is our new name.
MUSRS foh sho't.
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

sounds good CeF(:
i hooe itdoes play easier...cuz i play on my androd tab:-)
[Image: 2drew7m.jpg]
"the greatest victory is that which requires no battle"
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War