Poll: Which Monster do you like the best from the first batch?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Reptide
41.67%
Dractanium
41.67%
Psywar
8.33%
Gigagrizz
0%
Juvecub
8.33%
* You voted for this item.

• 24(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Knost's Take. -- New monster Added Finished! --
(2013-03-17, 09:24 AM)Slow Wrote: ahahaha i see.

btw, i'm curious to see what cute monsters you would come up with lol. i hope not "cute" ghostly/monstrous dolls or the like lol.

because, cutesy cute...that's not knost lol.
lol I don't think I could do My Little pony cute if that's what you're implying lol

It will be my version of Cute Smile

[Image: rabbit_zpsdbbb3010.png]
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
like this knost, <(^o^)>

i fear your cute version lol.
[Image: image]
He who says he can and he who says he can't, are both usually right -Confucius
Being realistic is the most commonly traveled road to mediocrity -Will Smith
Be cool. Be an Akatslowinian -Slow
Name/type suggestion:

Name : Bunshai (bun- from bunny, -sh from bush and -ai could be from bonsai :o you know that chinese little tree :3)
Type: Dark/Grass
Description: Bunshai is a good lurker because he can play a bush. While he waits for his prey he eats carrots that grow on his own body.
Monster class: Ancient
What base stats should look like maybe ? : A lot in attack imo....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also im an expert in ideas for cutie cuties monsters :3
Le me think...
i think that is crusader rabbit or sagebunny?
Probably sagebunny when mad at rabbit....

Hey but hows my type and name suggestion etc. ?
(2013-03-17, 09:31 AM)Arlaxeon Wrote: Name type suggestion:

Name : Bunshai (bun- from bunny, -sh from bush and -ai could be from bonsai :o you know that chinese little tree :3)
Type: Dark/Grass
Description: Bunshai is a good lurker because he can play a bush. While he waits for his prey he eats carrots that grow on his own body.
Monster class: Zenith
What base stats should look like maybe ? : A lot in attack imo....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also im an expert in ideas for cutie cuties monsters :3
Le me think...
I thought Knost had it straight when he said it would be his Ancient? :/
Constantly dying yet never dead
Meh, doesn't really look like ancient....

But okay....

Editted....
Looks like an ancient to me.  We've got a couple of mammalian things running around from times long past.  perhaps he's actually a nature spirit and not of flesh and blood.  Like... a tree gollem!  A hip-hop tree gollem.  AHAA!

It's got the Henrie stamp of approval!  Perhaps NOW, we can get those legendaries and zeniths back in the proper proportion!
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
I told him it should be Legend but c'mon, give him his Ancient... it's not like... we have so much Ancients already... >.> So many Ancients
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2013-03-17, 09:43 AM)Henrie Wrote: Looks like an ancient to me.  We've got a couple of mammalian things running around from times long past.  perhaps he's actually a nature spirit and not of flesh and blood.  Like... a tree gollem!  A hip-hop tree gollem.  AHAA!

It's got the Henrie stamp of approval!  Perhaps NOW, we can get those legendaries and zeniths back in the proper proportion!
Sounds good Henrie. Between the two of us we will get the Legends back where they need to be lol
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Okay...

But is ''Bunshai'' good ? :3

Also, i am gonna think of a cutie mon :3
(2013-03-17, 09:43 AM)Henrie Wrote: Looks like an ancient to me.  We've got a couple of mammalian things running around from times long past.  perhaps he's actually a nature spirit and not of flesh and blood.  Like... a tree gollem!  A hip-hop tree gollem.  AHAA!

that's a cute imagination lol.
My ideas for cute ancient, its just on paper so don't know if its clear what i mean :/

Name : Impis

Type : Psychic/Fire

Looks : Cute, tail that ends in an arrow or pointy thing (Satan style xD for the fire type part :3) , wings (he floats/flys), ears (ears with flames, flames as ears or flames where the ears should be <-- I would choose one of these 3 for the ears), very little hands or no hands.

Color : Red or pink, i think pink cuz else it won't look like psychic.

Face : Maybe those eyes that pokemons have in the series when they faint (spiral eyes) ? So you have something that it makes psychic....

Maybe i gave you a good idea... Not sure, just trying to help.

EDIT - Also if that Gensherou monster gets added and if you make something like this, Gensherou and this one could be counterparts (Lets say Gensherou would be psychic/water orso vs psychic/fire you know).... Also cuz my body idea for this one is also like that one from Gensherou aka mew-like....
Honestly, no offense to the artists, I hate how 1/3 of the ancients are dragons and more than 2/3 are some sort of scaled monster. Needs to be more variety. And I think along the same lines as you Henrie for the back story to this guy.

Rock- True the proportion of Ancients to Legends is off but really how many more ancients will get added? 90% of all drawings will end up being legendary or zenith at best.
It should be a high speed and attack legend if u ask me
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
I said that too about the bunny.... Looks scary attacker wich lurks and then strikes fast :o

And it does not really look like ancient wich is what i said too :/

But, rabbit does have a point that all ancients are dragons or scary big scaled figures and that it needs more variety....
as for variaty, i am planning to hire some artists on deviantart art for regular, superior and emissary monsters mainly

we need to reach at least 10k monsters Smile

but comission price should be cheap and art quality should be nice Big Grin
10,000 Monsters?
Then, that will be equal to lots of DMS.
[Image: b52qe9.jpg]
May the FORCE be with you!
I'm gonna add to this dude....bbl.
I have just found love!!!! what you going to call it? and make it an physical sweeper please!
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
Update: Added dew/water and Mud. Ill be adding something to the moss also. 

[Image: rabbit_zpsef21246e.png]
Dont make too much mud Knost !!! And call it Kusaworobi Smile
This is the signature of Crobbywobby. Nothing more to say.
Where did you get tat name?
i really really like this guy

bunny or rabbit names are gonna be better Tongue
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
The trickling water and dew really added a lot too it Smile Looks awesome.
scuttle scuttle
what program do you use ?
[Image: gHLfEiG.png]
Click If You Want to become a LEGEND
The Legend Arena Leader for the LEGENDS GUILD
I use GIMP.
knost,it'd would be absolutely epic if you added a spider web between the antlers and fungi on arms

Name suggestion; Kaninchen *german for Rabbit*
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
I. AM. DONE!!!!!!!!

Added color in the leaves, twigs and cleaned it up. 
[Image: rabbit_zpsd1530c98.png]
rabbitty Big Grin
  • 24(current)