Poll: Which Monster do you like the best from the first batch?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Reptide
41.67%
Dractanium
41.67%
Psywar
8.33%
Gigagrizz
0%
Juvecub
8.33%
* You voted for this item.

• 22(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Knost's Take. -- New monster Added Finished! --
No toes 0.o
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
(2013-01-21, 06:11 AM)Henrie Wrote: I was torn between Juvecub and Reptide.  Since the little aquatic night fury got plenty of love already, I went with the chubby bear.  c:

He's the last of the set you did, the improvement (though slight) is apparent with him.  EVEN IF HE HAS NO TOES.  And you thought I wouldn't notice.  xD
Honestly, I forgot the toes, no BS LMAO

He just walks on balls of fur lol

BTW Should I fix the no toes thing? it would take no time at all lol
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Pfft, naw.  xD  Nobody else noticed.  It makes him cuter, anyway.  <3
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
(2013-01-13, 08:55 PM)Knost Wrote:
(2013-01-13, 10:00 AM)Tayjo Wrote: For being a totally bloodthirsty beast it is very cute (dem eyes!).
First batch of Monsters done!

Thanks for the input guys!

Juvecub
[Image: lilbear_zps07f946ca.png]

is it just me,or does it look like it only has 3 legs? O:
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Knost you meanie you only gave it 3 legs!
What if all the Ancient Greek Sculptures are actually Victims of Medusa 0_0
Idk man,it might just be a diff. angle i'm thinkin of,maybe th 4th leg is behind it's arms ?
So here's a sketch I did after talking with Law (Danny). He said we needed more small / cute Ancients and I agreed, thus this little guy.

Let me know any suggestions you have as far as color scheme, aura (I was thinking Aura Spheres? maybe, no, idk?), facial expressions ok? 

Post on it before late tonight because one I do the line art its done. 

Thanks Monsterville!

Knost

p.s. Juvecubs other leg is behind its front left arm.

[Image: photo5_zps7e9d27b8.jpg]
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
i see no typing o; can it be light/psychic ? and it's fur can be pink on th outside,and under th fur can be yellow? C: only if ya can make it that way that is
(2013-01-21, 08:46 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: i see no typing o; can it be light/psychic ? and it's fur can be pink on th outside,and under th fur can be yellow? C: only if ya can make it that way that is
I was thinking either just Psychic  or another Psychic / Fighting type and tying it's back story to Psywar's. Like Psywar is the more common, distant descendant of it and, though Psy's more agressive, it's less powerful. 

White Fur w/ glowing blue highlights and deep pink/ purple eye's with stars in them. Hmmm...and glowing yellow Aura Orbs?

As for a name how about Genshourue ?
(2013-01-21, 08:59 PM)Knost Wrote:
(2013-01-21, 08:46 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: i see no typing o; can it be light/psychic ? and it's fur can be pink on th outside,and under th fur can be yellow? C: only if ya can make it that way that is
I was thinking either just Psychic  or another Psychic / Fighting type and tying it's back story to Psywar's. Like Psywar is the more common, distant descendant of it and, though Psy's more agressive, it's less powerful. 

White Fur w/ glowing blue highlights and deep pink/ purple eye's with stars in them. Hmmm...and glowing yellow Aura Orbs?

As for a name how about Genshourue ?

well hmm...i like psychic/fighting,and i love the description (: but for name how about; Taekinetic,telekwondo,telewar* * preferred because i mean :p Telewar and Psywar
I like Genshourue.
I think Psywar should be boosted to ancient, and have this be its partner.
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

reptide >.>
(2013-01-21, 09:32 PM)ShockZekrom Wrote: I like Genshourue.
I think Psywar should be boosted to ancient, and have this be its partner.
LOL they can't all be Ancients. At least Psywars a high stat Legendary.
true Tongue
Here's the line art. 

Suggestions for Color Scheme welcome. 
[Image: newmon_zps4f583dee.png]
that thing is cute...

How about psychedelle for a name?

or psychebelle to match its cuteness.

imo, Genshourue is just way out of its league.
(2013-01-22, 08:49 AM)Psywar Wrote: that thing is cute...

How about psychedelle for a name?

or psychebelle to match its cuteness.

imo, Genshourue is just way out of it's league.
I wanted something with a bit of weight to it to emphasize it's power.
He looks like he's about to Gangnam Style.  xD    I'd like to see a blue and yellow color scheme on this one.  But pfft, I know nothing of colors.  x'D

He's very cute.  <3
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
knost,if you make this thing Baby blue and neon green,i will love it so much more
Hmmm, as the others said... I think pale blue with low saturation would look cool on it... then those furs on the tip of the tails... Ionno. They must contrast to blue Big Grin
Constantly dying yet never dead
I Love It Big Grin
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
lol thats a new guy xd so awesome
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
I like the idea of shades of blue w/ yellow highlights. I was thinking something similar. Sold!
(2013-01-21, 08:58 AM)Henrie Wrote: Pfft, naw.  xD  Nobody else noticed.  It makes him cuter, anyway.  <3
i noticed, was just too lazy to mention.
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

Im here trying to see if someone can redraw my monster for me its my 1st and I will like to get it in the game...lol...i don't know how to draw but I tryed my best so it can be easy to understand my idea...OK I want it to be black, purple, and blue...i want it to look like it's glowing and smoke coming from the hands and feet...pm me if you need more info...lol

type: Poison/Ghost
[Image: GEDC0002_zpse4a6748c.jpg]
Killer187
[Image: GEDC0004_zpsf26e8e78.jpg]
Mr187
[Image: GEDC0005_zps709030b2.jpg]
8ball187
[Image: GEDC0003_zps3202eb8c.jpg]
knost i am going to add your monsters that Henrie gave me Smile

also do you have deviantart account ?
if so let me know

also i can write your real name on credits if you want
(2013-03-15, 05:44 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: knost i am going to add your monsters that Henrie gave me Smile

also do you have deviantart account ?
if so let me know

also i can write your real name on credits if you want
Deviant Art: https://dknost777.deviantart.com/

Yeah my real Name would be great. Its Derek Knost.

And thanks Cefurkan!
Alright, so now that I know what I need to do to make these monsters pop, I'm gonna step up my game. 

Here's the line art for my new Monster. 

Let me know what you think! It will be a grass/? Type.

[Image: rabbit_zps54fa5d13.png]
(2013-03-16, 06:25 PM)Knost Wrote: Alright, so now that I know what I need to do to make these monsters pop, I'm gonna step up my game. 

Here's the line art for my new Monster. 

Let me know what you think! It will be a grass/? Type.

[Image: rabbit_zps54fa5d13.png]

Oh, god. That's...that's scary. Maybe Grass/Ice or Grass/Ground? Or Grass/Dark, and you could make it's name have something to do with the Wendigo...
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
Looks great knost!
  • 22(current)