Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Just a few off the top
I have been playing for a little now and I seem to be wondering aimlessly from the start of the game. So after doing so for so long I toke it upon myself to take a look in to the forums.

A suggestion box is a great idea.
I have an old Pokemon project I put a lot thought into and given all of the mods I would make I seemed less and less of a real Pokemon game and became all its own. But I digress. Here is my list.

1. Story

It dose not have to be a masterpiece of writing, just enough to give you an Idea of what your doing in this world and where yours going.

2. NPC trainers

I have wondered far and have not seen one NPC Trainer or not.

3. Quest

I know this is a large under taking and has been mentioned before, but its worth reiterating.

4. Team play/ Party

It would be nice to have a battle with a friend(s) against anther team or group of monsters.

5. Monsters on person

Who made the "Law" you can only hold 6 monsters at a time. Its not as if the someone can or even would stop you even care if you had more.
Now having more than six would be a problem in PVP as it is now. This is easily fixed by adding a kill counter. 3 vs 3 and such.

6. Monster on the field

This also purposes the same question. Who would stop you from ganging up on one monster. Would make it much easier to take down the harder one.

7. Leveling

Now anyone who has had a dog or have even seen a dog show knows that they are capable of learning far more then 4 tricks. They also do not lvl up. (Yes I understand this signifies growth. Just hear me out) This seems to be one of those copied archetypes from Pokemon, so I propose this. Take out the normal leveling like Pokemon and just add basic stat growth. Real animals skills compared with other animals are different depending on the single particular animal . So change the leveling to the skills not the monster. Making the skills become stronger, faster and so on.

Oh yes and we cant forget number 8. A Name.

I had run over this site last year and did not link to it because Its lacked any definition. The link looked Poorly drawn and I feared getting a virus. with a Name it would open up to more people then just the ones looking for Pokemon online.

This is just a few off the top of my head. I have more but I am going to wait to see how this goes over.

With the changes I have proposed this will help the game take a step in its own direction instead of being just anther Pokemon Clone.

1-story: hmmm i agree
2-npc trainer: will be added in the game after 5 month or so
3-quest: i agree but with npc trainer, there will be a quest
4- team party/play: theres some team, even me i have a team called silent knights,
but the clan(team) button will be added in the summer
5-monster on person: itz the same thing as pokemn, and because 6 look like a good number and it serve well in pvp battle, exp if we fight, i have 7 monsters and u like 11. won't be fair
6-monster in the field:hmmm no clue
7-leveling: i agree, 6 moves will be the best
Number 4.

Its not just the guild/clan thing. It that its only and your monster on the field at all times It would be nice to Party and fight together. You know maybe 4 to each 4 team . Similar to the duel battles in Pokemon.

Number 5.

I think of it like the Pokemon trading card game you should have a bench of active monsters and others that you can change out and keep with you. And as for PVP like I said. Kill counter So you can put a limit to how many can be killed in one bout.

Number 6.

The number of monsters on the battlefield. Be it a pack of monsters or the Player pulling 2 or 3 at a time.
I mean why not make it more team based seeing how its an MMORPG.
TL;DR.
Constantly dying yet never dead
I am not Sure what that means.
Actually, I did read it, but I have no idea. Most your suggestions are confusing, and will never be added. Some have been already suggested, some were already declined.

(BTW, There is such thing as Google.)
(2012-01-22, 06:21 AM)Rock127 Wrote: Actually, I did read it, but I have no idea. Most your suggestions are confusing, and will never be added. Some have been already suggested, some were already declined.

I can understand you not getting some of it and can accept the fact that what I say may not be added into the game.
But you know it and I know it. An MMO where you can not party and quest with your friends is doom to fail.
Its miraculous 300,000 people really play, seeing how that is the root of an MMORPG.

And no I don't mean joining some guild. I mean there is no contact with other players while you fight monsters.

I have an even better Idea. I will up date this post later with pictures and animations to better convey my point.
(2012-01-22, 06:38 AM)Ramilus Wrote:
(2012-01-22, 06:21 AM)Rock127 Wrote: Actually, I did read it, but I have no idea. Most your suggestions are confusing, and will never be added. Some have been already suggested, some were already declined.

I can understand you not getting some of it and can accept the fact that what I say may not be added into the game.
But you know it and I know it. An MMO where you can not party and quest with your friends is doom to fail.
Its miraculous 300,000 people really play, seeing how that is the root of an MMORPG.

And no I don't mean joining some guild. I mean there is no contact with other players while you fight monsters.

I have an even better Idea. I will up date this post later with pictures and animations to better convey my point.
If you joined this game thinking it was going to be one of those types of MMORPG where you can create a whole party and go out killing multiple monsters at a time, getting group exp, and all that stuff.... You joined the wrong game, buddy. This game is based off the Pokemon system, have you ever played Pokemon? There is just no support, and will never be bothered to be any support, of multiple people hitting one monster. There is no point to that.

This is a single player game inside of a multi-player game. You can trade with other players through a marketplace, you will be able to create teams with other players and have team ranks/rosters officially, you can battle other players and will be able to eventually gain PvP Experience and Rank for that, you can chat with players in the chat room, but outside of those factors there won't be any of your typical MMORPG features.

The game isn't designed for that, and it's NOT going to fail because of it. At least 80% of the people playing this game have played Pokemon, and know that something like that will not be an option.

Now, to answer the other questions----

Story: I can actually work on something for this tomorrow.

NPC Trainers: Are already being worked on by yours truly. There will be more details on this next week sometime, including images.

Quests: Are not the top priority right now, but are being considered.

Team Play/Party: I believe I answered this above. It does not fit the idea of the game, and thus will not be added. Ever. Not in the sense that you are asking for it, anyway.

Monsters On Person: No player will ever be able to have more than six monsters on their team. There are balance issues involved with this and, simply, it would just be ludicrous to be walking around with the ability to throw out monster after monster without an end even at NPCs and Monster Appearances. There are items for a reason. However, without saying too much, that perhaps won't apply to NPCs Wink

Leveling: The base stats of a monster go up as you level and transform it. Further, you can train TP to increase specific stat even further. Even further, you can find a monster with a specific nature to increase specific stats more. Even more further (lol?), you can find monsters with specialized UV's to increase specific stats even more. And then, you can choose moves based on those stats to teach your monster.

Seriously, how much more customization does your monster need? Let me just give you the editor so you can make your own stats up.

Nicknames: Are already planned to be added to the game, obviously not the highest priority.

[Image: shoshinsig2.png]
Click my signature to be taken to the Wiki!!
Finally we're getting somewhere thanks to Shosh.

Story: Yesyes. It would be quite nice to have. Be it the run of the mill "oh no. evil team. help me" kind of thing or something more. I wouldn't mind helping pitch in my 2 cents (Especially for... idk, lore?).
NPCS: Seems like that is finally getting done. Bout time.
Quests: Might be nice down the road. It would give people something to do.
Party: I think 6 works pretty well, or at max, 8. After awhile it just gets too many to handle, and it wouldn't make sense if you where just lugging 100 some odd monsters around. Also, like mentioned before, the PVP thing would become a problem.
Field Monsters: Maybe 2 v 2 kind of thing? It would start to become a problem after awhile if you ended up fighting like 7 monsters. At once. Esp. Layout and programming wise, I would imagine. Leveling: 6 moves. OMG, 6 moves. Best number imo. From being the loser that I am and herp derping around in a lot of Pokemon RP groups, I've found that being able to have 6 moves makes things A LOT more interesting. And more challenging for PVP (While you may be able to cover more weaknesses, you have to be ready to get hit my more attacks).
Naming: Like it was said before, coming soon. That's something I brought up a long time ago to the boss to get him to do. ouob
You say there has been no support in Pokemon. I will have to beg to differ. Not to long after playing this I got the eager to play a real Pokemon game to to catch up and to compare.
I just beat platinum today and there is a least 4 instants where you and another character get to fight together.
thought it was fun then must be even better online. So I thought was logical.

I also understand what you mean by balance when it comes to carrying more 6 Pokemon. But unlike in the game. The show designates the Number of Pokemon used in a battle.
This makes much more seance then to just kill off your all of your own roster to lose a fight.

And the reason I mention the Leveling is that this in essence is a Pokemon clone. Without a difference between the two You will always be over shadowed by the game you imitate. And at some point be surpassed far beyond your capabilities or become wiry of the fact that even if you wanted to get this off of your hands you could not sale a clone so close to anther game.
Too much TL;DR!! *Head explodes*
Wait I did not mean Name your Pokemon. I mean the Site Has no name. Its just MonsterMMORPG. With that said if you Just wanted to make a Pokemon clone why not Name it Pokemon online or some derivative there of.
WE ARE NOT MAKING POKEMON CLONE!
*sorry there..*
I mean....we got SHUT DOWN by Nintendo earlier last year. We are trying to be different to prevent a 2nd shutdown, comprehendo?
(2012-01-22, 07:51 AM)Rock127 Wrote: Too much TL;DR!! *Head explodes*
Your title says Moderator but yet you act like a troll. If its to much then don't read it.
No need to act your age.
lol troll? did you even look at rock's age. he's 12, he still a kid there's not wrong with acting like a kid

we all can't be serious all the time theres gotta be some time to joke around.
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
(2012-01-22, 07:54 AM)Rock127 Wrote: WE ARE NOT MAKING POKEMON CLONE!
*sorry there..*
I mean....we got SHUT DOWN by Nintendo earlier last year. We are trying to be different to prevent a 2nd shutdown, comprehendo?
Earlier we were not the M3ORPG you know. We were Pokemon Craft. Voted as the best Pokemon Online game (I think) We were Pokemon Platinum.

Pokemon Craft

We were great. Until Nintendo sued us. Then we shut down. But after some months, here we are.

EVADE 2nd SHUTDOWN!

Well, fact is.... Once the summer come around and we get the basic stuff, for example:

Full Team System (Server rankings, in-team ranks, rosters, etc)
PvP Battle Maps w/ Special Features (I can't get into it, but it is unique)
Bank System (For storing your gold as well as monsters)
Second Version of Ranking System (An Upgrade to the current one to add in PvP/Ancient Gems)
Arena System (w/ much different battle systems for the Sages to make it much more difficult to win)
NPCs (This includes over 400 new usable sprites as well as unique personalities/teams of NPCs)

After these basics are done we will be creating/adding a number of new features that won't really have anything to do with Pokemon. We're getting all the basic stuff that Pokemon had put in, but then we're going to advance on it.

Not to mention, we will be getting a complete theme workover, new better quality maps (different from pokemon), and new monster images which are more realistic.

The game isn't going to be a simple clone, so stop worrying about that.
*sorry there..*
I get that I really do its that. Just look at it from an outsiders point of view it you keep everything so close to Pokemon then it is a clone. And will continue to be shutdown. But I propose changes and you shoot them down to keep it the same.

It seems like some childhood nostalgia.
(2012-01-22, 08:05 AM)Shoshinryu Wrote: Well, fact is.... Once the summer come around and we get the basic stuff, for example:

Full Team System (Server rankings, in-team ranks, rosters, etc)
PvP Battle Maps w/ Special Features (I can't get into it, but it is unique)
Bank System (For storing your gold as well as monsters)
Second Version of Ranking System (An Upgrade to the current one to add in PvP/Ancient Gems)
Arena System (w/ much different battle systems for the Sages to make it much more difficult to win)
NPCs (This includes over 400 new usable sprites as well as unique personalities/teams of NPCs)

After these basics are done we will be creating/adding a number of new features that won't really have anything to do with Pokemon. We're getting all the basic stuff that Pokemon had put in, but then we're going to advance on it.

Not to mention, we will be getting a complete theme workover, new better quality maps (different from pokemon), and new monster images which are more realistic.

The game isn't going to be a simple clone, so stop worrying about that.
Don't forget the 520 maps we'll have costing 3k Dollars..*anticipates*
(2012-01-22, 08:06 AM)Ramilus Wrote:
*sorry there..*
I get that I really do its that. Just look at it from an outsiders point of view it you keep everything so close to Pokemon then it is a clone. And will continue to be shutdown. But I propose changes and you shoot them down to keep it the same.

It seems like some childhood nostalgia.
This game is at entirely no risk of being shut down. If you haven't noticed, all of the monster images are original. All the names are original. The name of the game is Monster MMORPG, while that is being considered for change, that IS the name of the game. So, yes, there is a name to the game, whether it makes sense or not.

I've given you plenty of changes that will be made, and there are many more to come.
Look man I can see that I just poked your baby in the face.
I get it.
Just if you don't really want ideas then it would be best to remove the forum.
You might wanna rephrase that. Remove the thread? Or the entire forum?
you know we don't accept every idea people come up with not every idea can be accepted because they either don't work with the game or isn't detailed enough you don't have to go get mad all over nothing.
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
Yes I said this earlier I know that I am just one of many. Its that of the other forums that I have read they all seem to go like this.

One person makes a comment the like 6 shoot it down.

Ramilus, if you're not prepared to accept criticism on your ideas from other players, then you should not have suggested ideas for the game in the first place.

We are simply giving you our opinions on the matter, and you don't seem to want to accept that while it may look like one right now, this is not a pure Pokemon clone and we take offense to the comment that it is.

We love ideas, but you need to be willing to take the criticism that comes along with it.

Furthermore, if you have a problem with how a moderator is acting, then report it to CeFurkan (the administrator), do not publicly disrespect them as you did. You have been warned.
Basically everything here was suggested already <.<

Honestly saying, if you haven't viewed any other thread before making your own suggestion, then this thread should be deleted instead of getting into an argument with almost 3 of our moderators.

You think we do not take suggestions, we do. That's why we have a suggestion board and there are a tremendous amount of suggestion threads in it.

(2012-01-22, 07:52 AM)Ramilus Wrote: Wait I did not mean Name your Pokemon. I mean the Site Has no name. Its just MonsterMMORPG. With that said if you Just wanted to make a Pokemon clone why not Name it Pokemon online or some derivative there of.
You sir, need to look around in the forum besides making up your own ideas when they were most likely to be said.

We have a thread about changing the game's name and the forum name in the General Discussions board.

If you stay in this forum long enough to view basically everything we have, send me a pm to unlock your thread.

There are many things that you do not know <.<

Also, do not disrespect any moderator here again. Don't tell Rock127 he is acting like a troll, we all know that '-'
He's also 12 years old and is good at doing his job here.

Want a troll?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9uO6AMe6Rg-PF90e9T5D...kpEkj7y_xA]
(2012-01-22, 08:03 AM)Rock127 Wrote: Pokemon Craft
this image = Uber nostalgia-blast

[Image: 33db1vm.png]