• 11(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Introduce Yourself! (new players)
yeah glad to have you over from omega Tongue anyways...quanto is here too Tongue
[Image: 277851-vegeta_vs_goku.jpg]

(2012-03-26, 07:50 PM)Zeal_D Wrote: Heya, I'm Zeal_D A.K.A Raniel! I've played a lot of pokemon rpgs, and I definitely got to say this one is so unique. I really want to give a thumbs up to the art designers, because they did such a good job 0_o
I'm not sure where to start my adventure, but I'm really looking forward to becoming a member of this game Big Grin

I'll make sure to pass the word along to GK henrie and Miyavi/Narsillion.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Hi imma ni, pleased to meet ya guys
bout me, imma guy ofcourse, born on 25th July so a leo
I love cookies, cubs, cute things en cuddling

my starter monster is Nekitten ofcouse it was the cutest one xD
not gonna let it evolve at all so if they're a way to stop evaluation imma all ears
evolution is not automatic, it's manual and welcome
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
thts great news! thx a bundle!
The name's 2K. I'm an artist of all sorts(Though not necessarily professional, but I do carry a sense of skill in many subjects of art). Animator, Illustrator, Graphic-Designer, Digital Drawings, Graffiti/Street Artist, etc etc etc.

I'm here more over for art purposes. I'll be examining the artistic side of this place for awhile.
What made me interested about this place/game is that it seems you guys are in need for some art/artist.

welcome Smile
and yup the more artists we have the better :d
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
Hey, I'm newtype06 and so far I love the game, though I wish it ran in it's own engine ala "Pokénet". Kind of always thought you guys should contact the creators and combine efforts. That way neither would be shut down. Sounds like a good idea to me.
Anyway, I have lots of ideas, and too much time on my hands. Nice to meet you all.
Hello. Refrex here. Big Grin
[Image: tumblr_m0n840Jl261r5gmk3o2_500.jpg]
welcome you guys.
I2k, talk to CeFurkan and give him some samples of your stuff if you want to be a content designer
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Hey Newtype and Refrex, I hope you two are having a great time playing the game Big Grin
Hi, I'm Prudence and I'm new... by the way where is the "Newbie guide"?
Newb guide:

https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-S...newb-guide

updated tutorial video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wgQP8NI5-A
You dare Challenge ME ?

Hello, i am new in the game. i speak spanish Smile
Hello I'm new...
Hiya! Im torito!!!Im not THAT new anymore....but still pretty new. Anyways, YALL NEW PEOPLE SHOULD JOIN MY GUILD!!!!
420 Blaze it Lol
so I guess I should intro myself here?.... Orb got me to come play mafia./tired
Thumbs Up 
Hi to all forum members!

I'm Caroline, I am very happy to become part of this forum.
This is a great forum, I have read a few topic. It's really great. Big Grin

regards,

Caroline
Hey! I'm not a new player but i'm new to the forums, I just got back after a 6 month brake. Nice to met all of you(but not Fred. He knows what he did.).
Hey everybody!

I am new and loving the game. Thanks Smile

-PHREE
Whats up fellow boxmon trainers, I'm CvSLUSH im a few days in to this game and i [Image: 1586wsx.jpg] so far, I used to play Pokemon crater back in the day but then Xbox 360 came out lol but im back and working on getting to the top fast.
Hey people I'm C. White Cane (same in game)

Just registered yesterday this game is fun!

Little info: Partly blind so I may have misspelled words and whatnot, just throwing it out there.
welcome to game c.white cane
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Hey, I'm sort of new. My names Bonham. I am currently looking for a team to join. Also, I was wondering what the arena's are for.
My name is Addison, new here ^_^
I just saw the 50 minute tutorial video, so I guess I'm ready to go now!
There's so much interesting things about monstermmorpg, plus I'm a Pokemon Fan, so I'm looking forward to being a member here for quite awhile and make some new friends!
(2012-05-21, 04:41 AM)CvSLUSH Wrote: Whats up fellow boxmon trainers, I'm CvSLUSH im a few days in to this game and i [Image: 1586wsx.jpg] so far, I used to play Pokemon crater back in the day but then Xbox 360 came out lol but im back and working on getting to the top fast.
O: you played crater 2? i was bummed out when it got shut down :/
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
(2012-05-22, 08:53 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote:
(2012-05-21, 04:41 AM)CvSLUSH Wrote: Whats up fellow boxmon trainers, I'm CvSLUSH im a few days in to this game and i [Image: 1586wsx.jpg] so far, I used to play Pokemon crater back in the day but then Xbox 360 came out lol but im back and working on getting to the top fast.
O: you played crater 2? i was bummed out when it got shut down :/
I played that one as well,
It was one of my first MMOs ever and the reason why I started playing MMOs
I too, was bummed when this got shut down! It was really addicting xD
ikr !...it was so easy to find legends. but it was so epic ! (: it happend what? 5-6 years ago ? XD
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
(2012-05-22, 09:11 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: ikr !...it was so easy to find legends. but it was so epic ! (: it happend what? 5-6 years ago ? XD
Yep it was somewhere like that xD
Me and a real life friend found the game and we were playing PC like mad :3
Then it got shut down and we found an MMORPG called Flyff, I remember.
And while playing Flyff, it hit me "Wait, there ARE other games like Flyff right?" And so, ever since... I'm an MMORPG Addict now xD
Welcome All
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
  • 11(current)