• 25(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Introduce Yourself! (new players)
Hi, I registered here just for report something around MonsterMMORPG that bugs me alot but the forum itself somehow won't let me create a new thread in certain forum I desired to post on despite I have managed to activate my account through my email.

By the way, nice to meet you guys so much Blush
(02-19-2018, 02:23 PM)Dmn Wrote: Hi, I registered here just for report something around MonsterMMORPG that bugs me alot but the forum itself somehow won't let me create a new thread in certain forum I desired to post on despite I have managed to activate my account through my email.

Welcome in the game Dmn you can create forum after 5 post  Smile
(03-20-2018, 06:04 PM)GurvinderSingh Wrote:
(02-19-2018, 02:23 PM)Dmn Wrote: Hi, I registered here just for report something around MonsterMMORPG that bugs me alot but the forum itself somehow won't let me create a new thread in certain forum I desired to post on despite I have managed to activate my account through my email.

Oh thanks for letting me know, I didn't noticed it before : o

And I noticed that posts on Random Games won't count on the numbers of Posts and I find it hard to leaving posts properly around other boards..

+ Hmm that's odd; I just reached just two Posts and I was able to create a thread without reaching 5.
(03-23-2018, 11:41 PM)Dmn Wrote:
(03-20-2018, 06:04 PM)GurvinderSingh Wrote:

Oh thanks for letting me know, I didn't noticed it before : o

And I noticed that posts on Random Games won't count on the numbers of Posts and I find it hard to leaving posts properly around other boards..

+ Hmm that's odd; I just reached just two Posts and I was able to create a thread without reaching 5.

wait you would be able to get 5 post soon Smile
  • 25(current)