• 25(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Introduce Yourself! (new players)
(2018-02-19, 04:23 AM)Dmn Wrote: Hi, I registered here just for report something around MonsterMMORPG that bugs me alot but the forum itself somehow won't let me create a new thread in certain forum I desired to post on despite I have managed to activate my account through my email.

By the way, nice to meet you guys so much Blush

Welcome in the game Dmn you can create forum after 5 post  Smile
(2018-03-20, 08:04 AM)GurvinderSingh Wrote:
(2018-02-19, 04:23 AM)Dmn Wrote: Hi, I registered here just for report something around MonsterMMORPG that bugs me alot but the forum itself somehow won't let me create a new thread in certain forum I desired to post on despite I have managed to activate my account through my email.

Oh thanks for letting me know, I didn't noticed it before : o

And I noticed that posts on Random Games won't count on the numbers of Posts and I find it hard to leaving posts properly around other boards..

+ Hmm that's odd; I just reached just two Posts and I was able to create a thread without reaching 5.
(2018-03-23, 01:41 PM)Dmn Wrote:
(2018-03-20, 08:04 AM)GurvinderSingh Wrote:

Oh thanks for letting me know, I didn't noticed it before : o

And I noticed that posts on Random Games won't count on the numbers of Posts and I find it hard to leaving posts properly around other boards..

+ Hmm that's odd; I just reached just two Posts and I was able to create a thread without reaching 5.

wait you would be able to get 5 post soon Smile
Hello, Everyone! I'm brand new to this game. I just sort of stumbled upon it by accident while strolling through the web!
(2019-07-22, 12:23 PM)Damocles Wrote: Hello, Everyone! I'm brand new to this game. I just sort of stumbled upon it by accident while strolling through the web!

hey welcome

come join to discord

https://discord.gg/Z5An7VY
Hello, I registered here to get deeper in MonsterMMORPG's world (brand new of the game). Hope to have great time both in-game and on this forum!

P.S. if someone has a Padark image suitable to be used as avatar, please post here. I really love that monster! Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes SonoUnaSedia's post:
  • I'm Hungry
Hello, my name is Codemaster Jamal. I'm a content creator that makes video games and music. I actually started playing Monster MMORPG roughly a year back and now I'm visiting the forums. I'm a pretty chill person, so just message me if you ever need anything and it's within the scope of my abilities to assist you.
Hi all. I'm new here. My name is Morty. I hope I find some new friends here.
  • 25(current)