• 24(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Introduce Yourself! (new players)
Hi,
Found this game by accident a few days ago and love it Smile

Got the bopped on the head by a Zenith in Starfall-Town while I still had absolutely no clue to what I was doing and had to learn more!

I'm a software engineer by trade and my hobbies include watching anime, reading manga, and playing games like this with lots of stats for me to obsess over Big Grin

btw: CeFurkan - I @mentioned you a couple of starfall-town images on twitter with some ideas if you are interested Wink
oh cool to see new one's and also a few old one's around here Tongue 
great to see those who wanna help too @trollberry it would be great to have some1 like u here Smile who can help the game out sometime
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2014-12-30, 07:00 PM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: oh cool to see new one's and also a few old one's around here Tongue 
great to see those who wanna help too @trollberry it would be great to have some1 like u here Smile who can help the game out sometime

I have a few days off work and my daughter suggested I make a level editor for MonsterMMORPG.  I wasn't sure what you had already but as a challenge to myself I created a little cross-platform app for (Windows/Linux/Mac) in python that does the following:

# Loads monster map area images of any size
# Viewport scrolling for large images (eg Grand City)
# Layer editing (and painting) for:
* Walkable map areas
* Water / surfable map areas
* Monster habitat locations
* Doorway / Portal locations to new maps
# Test Mode with AI and manual Player movement
# Save and Load map meta/layer data function

Things I still want to add:
#Have test mode let you manually traverse from map to map via doorways rather than loading them manually.

Things I probably won't add:
Map image composition - this is probably better done in a dedicated app or paint program.

If anyone is interested I can post a few images or whatever.

Please Note: This app has only been made out of personal interest and it isn't intended for anything more than personal amusement Wink

(Running 100,000 AI people on Starfall-Town was amusing.. Big Grin )
(2014-12-30, 10:08 AM)trollberry Wrote: Hi,
Found this game by accident a few days ago

hi, i think most of us do nowadays
im new here too, when will i get a sig?
(2015-01-18, 01:20 AM)0_0 Wrote:
(2014-12-30, 10:08 AM)trollberry Wrote: Hi,
Found this game by accident a few days ago

hi, i think most of us do nowadays
im new here too, when will i get a sig?

you need 5 posts to be able to post thread etc
My name is Oterinn, a pleasure to meet you all. I'm new to these parts, but I've grown rather fond of it here in my short time. I've taken a liking to dark-type boxmon, so I've begun training them exclusively. Some would say I'm evil, but those people are just being hurtful, it's more accurate to call me... misunderstood... Hmm hmm hmm...Angel
(2015-06-07, 08:46 PM)Oterinn Wrote: My name is Oterinn, a pleasure to meet you all. I'm new to these parts, but I've grown rather fond of it here in my short time. I've taken a liking to dark-type boxmon, so I've begun training them exclusively. Some would say I'm evil, but those people are just being hurtful, it's more accurate to call me... misunderstood... Hmm hmm hmm...Angel
Welcome to the Game ... its nice to meet a player who likes dark type monsters ..... haven't seen you yet maybe just cause i haven't been around in the game for a While LOL. Big Grin
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Hey all new to this game but a old player of pp Big Grin
(2015-07-07, 10:26 AM)Atharva898a Wrote: Hey all new to this game but a old player of pp Big Grin

hi welcome
Greetings everyone. My real name is James Lee McKigney, I'm new, I am enjoying the game and I will be writing a Comedy Fanfiction series for this game.
(2015-07-14, 10:17 PM)James Jamerson Wrote: Greetings everyone. My real name is James Lee McKigney, I'm new, I am enjoying the game and I will be writing a Comedy Fanfiction series for this game.

hello welcome to the game
Hi my name is Tian Chai, I played this game for 1 week plus Smile
[Image: PlboPDM.jpg]
(2015-08-03, 04:46 PM)tianchai5451 Wrote: Hi my name is Tian Chai, I played this game for 1 week plus Smile

hey welcome
Hi all, I am Carlo from Italy, I joined the game on 8 october and i am loving it so far
(2015-10-11, 07:47 AM)Daeva13 Wrote: Hi all, I am Carlo from Italy, I joined the game on 8 october and i am loving it so far

hey welcome
thank you for all the info you gave me on fb Smile
(2015-10-11, 10:52 AM)Daeva13 Wrote: thank you for all the info you gave me on fb Smile

np
Hi! I'm Flyvee from South Africa. I've been playing Pokemon Pets for a month or so and I've decided to try out MonsterMMORPG and I'm quite enjoying it. Any good advice is very welcome.
I am new but I've been around 6 days which i think is fairly new D:
[Image: annie_signature__by_lokos1-d74359g.png]
(2015-10-14, 02:22 AM)tentwenty Wrote: I am new but I've been around 6 days which i think is fairly new D:

hey welcome feel free to ask any questions
I am Harry. Hello to all existing players
I am a Rank Freak. Now hold a legendary record of being Rank 1 in both games Pokemonpets and Monstermmorpg
Dont get confused over username though, it is jecklin in monstermmorpg and mailmeharry2008 in pokemonpets.
hey, i'm Alice

New to Monstermmorpg tho i beeen playing Pokemonpets for awhile & decided to play this one aswell , see if i can be just as good as i am in pokemonpets
Good luck with your task
And welcome to the game Big Grin!
Let's just go and see the world and just show them
What it really means to live life golden.

The Rekfast Club
hi guys can i ask if i counter 1000 steps for ancient whats the chance for it                                                                                                        my char is ken2x invite me in ur guilds
(2017-01-30, 10:36 AM)momoch155 Wrote: hi guys can i ask if i counter 1000 steps for ancient whats the chance for it                                                                                                        my char is ken2x invite me in ur guilds

1000 on the counter won't increase the chances for ancients at all.

You'd need to accumulate 10.000 steps on the counter,  which'll equal 30.000 
Encounters. 
Then  the base chance of the ancient gets added.
At 0x it's 0.01. (1 / 10.000)
At 1x it's 0.02.  (1 / 5.000)
At 2x it's  0.03. (1 / 3.333~)

However, it's much more likely, that you find an ancient before hitting 1x on the counter,  since previously average was like 7.500 to encounter one, that'll mean you are likely to encounter 4 ancients before you should reach 1x.

That however is just an average statistic, it may not be the actual case for you or anyone.

That said tho, please make sure the next time you got a question,  you use one of our FAQ threads designed for such.

The most used one being -> https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-A...AFF-ANSWER
Let's just go and see the world and just show them
What it really means to live life golden.

The Rekfast Club
Hello, I'm still kind of new to the game. I want to get into the game, but it is so massive and the help doesn't really seem to be centralized, it makes it difficult to get into. Is there some kind mentor out there who would be willing to walk me through the process? I know about leveling and things, but so far, I've only managed to fight the NPCs. The leveling monsters system seems very slow and not very rewarding. Am I playing the game wrong?

Thanks for the help!
Hello in the beginning of the game progress is slow when you travel to higher level arena's they give out much more gold en xp
leveling monsters will be much easier then .
The best you can do is save 30 medals and get sarcuda https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserMon...ID=3032368
and start saving 100 mil for ability change .
(2017-08-07, 10:25 AM)whitehorn Wrote: Hello, I'm still kind of new to the game. I want to get into the game, but it is so massive and the help doesn't really seem to be centralized, it makes it difficult to get into. Is there some kind mentor out there who would be willing to walk me through the process? I know about leveling and things, but so far, I've only managed to fight the NPCs. The leveling monsters system seems very slow and not very rewarding. Am I playing the game wrong?

Thanks for the help!

you do not need to understand every thing this fast just play for fun you will learn every thing then. For some boost you can see some videos How to play MonsterMMORPG
Im a small fox called lirrie :3 my fursona is venus nice to meet chu all :3
Hi, I registered here just for report something around MonsterMMORPG that bugs me alot but the forum itself somehow won't let me create a new thread in certain forum I desired to post on despite I have managed to activate my account through my email.

By the way, nice to meet you guys so much Blush
  • 24(current)