• 20(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Introduce Yourself! (new players)
(2013-09-03, 04:40 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote:
(2013-09-02, 06:55 PM)VashtheStampede Wrote: Hi all. I just found this game last night because I was tired of replaying all the old pokemon games with the same monsters.
Awesome. Enjoy you're stay at MonsterMMORPG. Similar to Pokemon but isn't pokemon and over.. 6,500 different monsters for you to be interested in!

Big Grin

Is it... even possible to /want/ to have half that many o.e
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
Welcome Vash! Smile Hope you enjoy your time here!

... go away Pup lol >_> You've already made an introduction Wink
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
(2013-09-03, 06:26 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote: Welcome Vash! Smile Hope you enjoy your time here!

But but but we all love getting up our post counts and re-introducing ourselves so much.
CeFurkan Wrote:
(2013-09-03, 07:16 AM)Nitz_X Wrote:
(2013-09-03, 06:26 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote: Welcome Vash! Smile Hope you enjoy your time here!

But but but we all love getting up our post counts and re-introducing ourselves so much.

Ahaha oh I see Tongue

In that case...
Hai there I'm Pyro Piglet (aka Tanklet), how do you do Nitz?
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
I'm just your forum lurker.

I don't have a mood or way to do things.
CeFurkan Wrote:
I'm just popping in to say Hello, and that I am indeed a new member. Once I am able to access the threads ont he boards I will post an introduction thread with a lot more detail about myself, so anyone whose curious should look out for me. In general though I am a 21 year old female, Canadian, and love reading fanfiction/gaming/etc Big Grin
(2013-09-17, 05:52 PM)Keegan1427 Wrote: I'm just popping in to say Hello, and that I am indeed a new member. Once I am able to access the threads ont he boards I will post an introduction thread with a lot more detail about myself, so anyone whose curious should look out for me. In general though I am a 21 year old female, Canadian, and love reading fanfiction/gaming/etc Big Grin

Even though I already posted at your thread... Welcome again Keegan! Big Grin
I'm Horizon - I know my screen name says Horion, but I'm Horizon. I must have not pressed the z key hard enough :P Is there any way to get my name to Horizon?
You could ask the admind Cefurkan if he can fix it for you. Other then that, make a new account is all you can do.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2013-09-27, 09:02 PM)orboknown Wrote: You could ask the admind Cefurkan if he can fix it for you. Other then that, make a new account is all you can do.

Alright. Will I be able to send PM's? I tried earlier but it said I didn't have access.
Once you have five posts all that is unlocked iirc.
Whyhellothere Horizon Tongue
(2013-09-28, 01:41 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote: Whyhellothere Horizon :P

Hello Pyro! I'm hoping my name gets fixed soon :P
Hi guys! I'm just found this game and registered, it looks interesting and I really like pokemon type games, so I'm going to give it a try Big Grin

Plus, I'm newly hired artist for this game, so hopefully you guys can enjoy this game more with my artworks, thanks!
Welcome and thanks for the artwork
(2013-10-09, 11:47 AM)orboknown Wrote: Welcome and thanks for the artwork

Thanks for the welcome! Big Grin
Not a problem
Hello everyone. I'm known as EvanDoomguy (or Evan for short) and I've been playing this game for quite some time. All I wanted was to play Pokemon, but after finding this gem on the Internet; I'm glad I donated to CeFurkan. I plan to continue support for this game and can't wait for V.3 Big Grin
Welcome to the community Alex and Evan! Big Grin

Looking forward to see what artwork you come up with Alex. Glad you decided to join the forums Evan. Smile
(2013-10-10, 02:55 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote: Welcome to the community Alex and Evan! Big Grin

Looking forward to see what artwork you come up with Alex. Glad you decided to join the forums Evan. Smile

Thank you, I'll try my best not to disappoint you all Big Grin
Hope you have a wonderful time in the community
(2013-10-10, 07:00 PM)Qurac23 Wrote: Hope you have a wonderful time in the community

Already had, you guys are awesome Heart
Rainbow 
Hi, im Roy Robin, otherwise known IRL as Emoteen134. im 21 (lets start a flame war shall we?), gay (oh boy, thats a big fire, lets put it out with some GASOLINE) and its my 1 year anniversery with my best friend, Lover and Idiot, Bryan Valoria (yep, just going to cover this ember with dry twigs, OOPS! wow, the fire is hungry, better leave before im caught. 0.0)

Emoteen134 (Written in ashes)
Welcome to the community RoySmile
Hi, here is Elizabeth Bank from Australia. I'm posting late in welcome thread as I've found it just. Hopefully it'll be nice with all of you guys.
welcome you guys
(2013-10-13, 04:36 AM)Elizabeth07 Wrote: Hi, here is Elizabeth Bank from Australia. I'm posting late in welcome thread as I've found it just. Hopefully it'll be nice with all of you guys.
Welcome:
[Image: Eastern_Grey_Squirrel.jpg]
CeFurkan Wrote:
Welcome to the forum community Emoteen and Elizabeth! Big Grin I'm Australian as well hehe

Nitz, what's with the eastern grey squirrel? >_> I don't get it... We don't even have them here in Australia...
(2013-10-13, 06:32 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote: Welcome to the forum community Emoteen and Elizabeth! Big Grin I'm Australian as well hehe

Nitz, what's with the eastern grey squirrel? >_> I don't get it... We don't even have them here in Australia...

That's why I posted it.

Because...

I find it crazy you don't have them. I always thought you did until one day an aussie friend asked me "....What's a squirrel?"

I really believed that he was messing with me. To my ultimate dismay, he was not.

HOW DO YOU NOT HAVE SQUIRRELS?
CeFurkan Wrote:
Ahaha I see Tongue

Well, we do have an abundance of possums, kangaroos, and all sorts of weird/ deadly/ wonderful fauna unique to us...
  • 20(current)