• 14(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Introduce Yourself! (new players)
welcome
Hi guys my name is amnesia, you can call me amn, I would like to say im a vet of the original monster games, lol.

I use to play on the black and white gameboys that took a million batteries and only lasted a few hours, Yeah they had game systems that where not in color.

My weirdest achievement, One time i raised a team of 3 lvl 100 butterfree's and 3 lvl 100 beedrills, through a little play i managed to up certain stats, and could kill an entire team of lvl 100 mewtwo's with one twineedle. I am aware this is not pokemon, but i recently found this game and thought to myself hmm, lets try it. I know nothing about all the new creatures they added in pokemon, im old school 150(1).

Well im gonna dive in and give it a go. Also i watched the entire 50 minute video of introducing the game, Great job, I bet even young kids could understand it, very simple and well organized.
Welcome to the game amn
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2012-11-08, 08:18 PM)AmnesiaNight Wrote: Hi guys my name is amnesia, you can call me amn, I would like to say im a vet of the original monster games, lol.

I use to play on the black and white gameboys that took a million batteries and only lasted a few hours, Yeah they had game systems that where not in color.

My weirdest achievement, One time i raised a team of 3 lvl 100 butterfree's and 3 lvl 100 beedrills, through a little play i managed to up certain stats, and could kill an entire team of lvl 100 mewtwo's with one twineedle. I am aware this is not pokemon, but i recently found this game and thought to myself hmm, lets try it. I know nothing about all the new creatures they added in pokemon, im old school 150(1).

Well im gonna dive in and give it a go. Also i watched the entire 50 minute video of introducing the game, Great job, I bet even young kids could understand it, very simple and well organized.
Welcome to the game, amn i hope you will enjoy the game and stick around.
[Image: blackstarsig_zpsc46521c1.jpeg]
(2012-11-08, 08:18 PM)AmnesiaNight Wrote: Hi guys my name is amnesia, you can call me amn, I would like to say im a vet of the original monster games, lol.

Welcome to the game Smile
[Image: 28chlsh.png]
Ty rollie for sig!

Hi Amnesia :O

Im Bob The Builder! jk, I'm SparHawk, you can call me Spar, Hawk, Sparrow, SparrowHawk, Mr.Hawk, or.. yea idk what else. Welcome to Monster MMORPG, I'm glad you watched the entire 50 minute video (insane time..).

If you need help, feel free to ask. Thank you for registering on the forum as well, saves time!

https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-A...AFF-ANSWER - Post on this thread with any question that is site related, a moderator will answer your question.

Surf our wonderful forum, look at everything and bla bla. Have a great time!
i'm not new ._. but i'll introduce myself anyways .-.,hey everyone,im ZacheryMatthews,formely known as "Dark_Knight123" we'll my intentions on monstermmorpg is to become high in rank,be a great pvp player,and become a cm some day (: that's all for now :p
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
No one cares zach Tongue

I still own a GBPocket.
And Blue and yellow versions.
Nice team, welcome to the game
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

I'm Alex230 Tongue
Sorry for my sudden disappearance... I returned to say thanks to those who said welcome, and to get a post.
Hi, I'm new, obviously. name's NightRyder.

it's hard to think of original usernames..
(2012-11-08, 11:46 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: No one cares zach Tongue
._.
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
I joined a few days ago, and this game looks fun. It would be even more fun if more people played though. It looks like it used to be more popular...

Also, for some reason I can't seem to post threads so I'll just post it here:
I suggest that there should be some sort of icon that shows up in a battle if the monster you're fighting is one that you own. It would make it much easier than having to search for it in the Dex page.
(2013-01-12, 08:42 PM)bman7 Wrote: I joined a few days ago, and this game looks fun. It would be even more fun if more people played though. It looks like it used to be more popular...

I suggest that there should be some sort of icon that shows up in a battle if the monster you're fighting is one that you own. It would make it much easier than having to search for it in the Dex page.
bman you have to make 5 post to make a thread
(2013-01-12, 08:42 PM)bman7 Wrote: I joined a few days ago, and this game looks fun. It would be even more fun if more people played though. It looks like it used to be more popular...

Already suggested.
I looked at the first 3 pages of suggestions and didn't see anything... :S
i'm vipe, and i'm new Big Grin
Welcome, Vipe.  ^_^
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
haha, lol Big Grin thank you Tongue

don't mind me...just pickin' up the pieces Big Grin
- Hello I'm Danny And I Just Signed Up 
Don't Mind My Post Count .. Its Glitched 
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
Don't mind me, I'm just 'special'.  <3

WELCOME, Danny!!  XD
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
- Thanks Big Grin
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
Welcome to all new members of MonsterMMORPG, look forward to seeing you all get up in the ranks, have fun and enjoy your stay.
.: If The Sky Is Blue... Then I'm A Muffin :.
[Image: stromeleon_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d6bgozd.png]
.:My Alt Accounts:.
STROMELEON|DIMAGEM|JAGHOUL|SERPEROR
But I Do Not Play Anymore
I believe AN1K1 has to re-introduce himself ;D
(2012-08-11, 10:34 PM)velisara Wrote: hi! been playing for about 2 weeks now and thought i'd come by and say hello Smile

*1 post*
*Mega Donator*
*MIND BLOWN*
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
Nha I am not important so I do not need to re-intro myself on here X3 Nyahoi~!
.: If The Sky Is Blue... Then I'm A Muffin :.
[Image: stromeleon_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d6bgozd.png]
.:My Alt Accounts:.
STROMELEON|DIMAGEM|JAGHOUL|SERPEROR
But I Do Not Play Anymore
hi everyone i'm fjkulit (call me fj) yes, i am a nicki minaj fan :
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
an1k1..hmm

if i'm not wrong, you are one of the oldest CM in the game (craft), together with mvnator.

welcome back!
[Image: image]
He who says he can and he who says he can't, are both usually right -Confucius
Being realistic is the most commonly traveled road to mediocrity -Will Smith
Be cool. Be an Akatslowinian -Slow
Fj you troll. Minaj sucks :X
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
  • 14(current)