Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I dunno if this has been suggested yet
But various daycare centers (Possibly 2-4) should be located around the Game. Where you could breed various monsters. But only male and females can breed once to prevent mass breeding for money.
[Image: testsmall0002.jpg]
Ash: It's following Pikachu around like its a streaker or something
Join Team Eon Today! Apply for a spot
Daycare already suggested.

Breeding cannot really happen since we don't really have a breeding system.
Deidara Wrote:Breeding cannot really happen since we don't really have a breeding system.

Yet! This was a great idea before, and it still is now. It would be fantastic to have it implemented considering we already have a gender system. I think breeding should be limitless so that breeders can make a profit, however limitations should be placed to prevent too much breeding. Obviously Zeniths and Legendaries should be off limits, just like that other game.
[Image: GgcM.png]
been suggested like dei said.Ik cefurkan said no in craft,but im not sure about now.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
I do think breeding is something that would be really nice to have.

If you think about it, in real life if you intend to breed dogs (or any animal) and sell them for profit. It's not so simple as just breeding them and then selling them when they're old enough. You have to feed them (which costs money) and you have to look after their general hygiene and make sure they have good living conditions.

There's work involved, I think a breeding system would work if it wasn't as simple as just throwing two monsters in a pin and instantly selling the offspring. The monsters could go through an infancy stage where you have to care for them until they're old enough to be sold.

As for birth, it would be interesting if some monsters hatched out of eggs and others came in litters. (Each egg has just one monster, while a litter will have a group of the same monster in infancy state)
(2011-12-29, 10:57 PM)Dizzard Wrote: I do think breeding is something that would be really nice to have.

If you think about it, in real life if you intend to breed dogs (or any animal) and sell them for profit. It's not so simple as just breeding them and then selling them when they're old enough. You have to feed them (which costs money) and you have to look after their general hygiene and make sure they have good living conditions.

There's work involved, I think a breeding system would work if it wasn't as simple as just throwing two monsters in a pin and instantly selling the offspring. The monsters could go through an infancy stage where you have to care for them until they're old enough to be sold.

As for birth, it would be interesting if some monsters hatched out of eggs and others came in litters. (Each egg has just one monster, while a litter will have a group of the same monster in infancy state)
I agree with this. But instead of taking care of the monster and going through "infancy" and "adult", we should wait until it's fully evolved. For monsters with no evolution, then I guess it'll be fine to breed them just the way they are. Smile

I agree that there should be some form of system that makes it take a period of time to "breed" a monster. I think it's a great idea if it can be implemented correctly.
[Image: shoshinsig2.png]
Click my signature to be taken to the Wiki!!
Also if you think about it, breeding in the pokemon games is important in terms of strategy too.

It allows you to develop a pokemon right from level one, (so in terms of training you get to put more into it and have more of an impact and control over it's ability in battle than if you had caught it at level 45 and began training from there.)
we really have prior issues. once all done why not Smile
Yes this is require since some pre-transformations of some Monsters are not catchable. One of these is Biteeth.
Constantly dying yet never dead