Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Idea:
To be able to have the option to hide monsters that are in the monster center from public view.
Monsters in your team, I believe, should always be on display. This is my thought on everything said in this post. Party monsters always on display.

Quote:We have a monster bazaar to sell and trade our monsters if we wish. We can also have alternate accounts to shove every monster we deem for whatever reason to that account. I am finding it rather annoying getting a lot of messages about my monsters. People wanting to buy or trade for them. Thus, I wish to be able to have a 'curtain' option to hide my monsters behind when they are not in my team.

Why we need a new feature to fix this:

Quote:We as players, are collectors of sorts. We each have our own personality in what we deem is worthy for our collections. On our main accounts we should be able to keep our collections intact without shipping them around to keep them hidden. It becomes tedious and frustrating.

Other options I have thought of to counter this but believe would be ineffective.

Quote:I first thought, wouldn't it be cool if we could just mark each one we really want to keep as 'Not for Sale/Trade'. I thought about this and that wont stop anyone from asking because if they can see it and want it, they will ask.

Hiding the stats of the monster would be a bit better than the previous fail thought. People could still see what you own, but couldn't see the nature, stats, uvs, ect. It would just be an option that you could click that would turn off the show details link. I think this would deter people looking for PvP monsters, but unsure if it would deter someone was just looking for that particular monster. I would not be upset if this was implemented instead, but I like the idea I outlined first better since it would blanket cover any situation, unless the monsters were in your team.

Once again I would like to add this would help so we the players don't have to answer the same questions throughout the day. It would just give those of who wish to have privacy the option to do so.

In case anyone missed it, This idea is for the option to be able hide our monsters, so you should be able to turn it on or off. That way those of us with another account for selling monsters would not be hindered by this idea if it was to be implemented.

Support:
CeFurkan
Orboknown
Knost
Guider
Pein
zacherymatthews
Elijah
Xephyr
Rock127
Anomandaris Giovanni Rake
I support this.nice idea snoozn.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
I like this idea also.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
even though almost nobody knows my alt...im glad they don't ask for my monsters but in case they ever do.. i want this idea to be here i support
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
(2011-11-19, 06:29 PM)Snoozn Wrote:
Quote: Guilder
guilder?lol.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
fixed
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
i support this 100% i get tired of ppl asking me
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
i support this 101%
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
I support this
I do like this idea, but maybe rather than choosing to hide all your monsters off of your team, you could just tick a box on the monster to say if you want that particular monster to be hidden or not.

either way i like.
If people get problems with this, then I support, even though no one likes my monsters except Yetee
Constantly dying yet never dead
i might add this feature later. now prior issues
i support and agree with this idea
You dare Challenge ME ?

i am interested in this
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
Eh, I agree to this.

No one gets my Chimernue or Tighost <_<