Poll: Who next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Absoliutus (Dark)
22.22%
Houndeath (Fire/Dark)
22.22%
Swamphibian (Water/Poison)
55.56%
* You voted for this item.

• 2(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Henrie's Spam Corner -Random Stuff?-
If you do Titanine...I will pay you...in gum.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
I need to start charging for these. |D Like, in game monsters or some nonsense. At least THEN I'd get somewhere IG.

Cursuit - now with actual creepy-ness.

[Image: cursuit___monster_mmorpg_by_fishbatdrago...4ng1j6.png]
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
Wow amazing stuff man
[Image: image]
Wow i hope these are used in game man. Your stuff fits the new art direction perfectly.

Could I request Stellack? https://www.monstermmorpg.com/Stellack-Monster-Dex-649

Thanks man.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
(2012-01-21, 08:47 AM)Knost Wrote: Wow i hope these are used in game man. Your stuff fits the new art direction perfectly.

Could I request Stellack? https://www.monstermmorpg.com/Stellack-Monster-Dex-649

Thanks man.
Pending gum for the Titanine... XD

Also, thanks. ^-^
Colecoil - hurr durr!
[Image: colecoil___monster_mmorpg_by_fishbatdrag...4ng1ni.png]
[Image: cursuit.png]
My love for Cursuit has returned.
Constantly dying yet never dead
Glad to have fixed Cursuit for you. xD

Here's a Titanine - where's my gum?

[Image: titanine___monster_mmorpg_by_fishbatdrag...4ng1qj.png]
AWESOME. You should stop making these. Really. Go shoot. You are making me want to catch these monsters in the game. By the way, you just lost The Game.
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2012-01-21, 12:33 PM)Henrie Wrote: Glad to have fixed Cursuit for you. xD

[Image: titanine.png]
Ghost is amazed.
You will receive gum in your pocket in roughly 2-3 weeks.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
awesome work dude you make all the monsters look amazing. yea you should start drawing your monsters for game
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
awesome quality Smile keep up this Big Grin
You are now a content designer, nice.

I like your drawings but I would like to ask.. Did you speak to GarbageKeeper? O.o
gratz on content designer henrie
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
content designer nice congrats you definitely have the skills needed.
Why are you so amazing *A* I can't even... I absolutely love these! Fantastic job! I love your depiction of these guys :'D <3
(2012-01-21, 12:33 PM)Henrie Wrote: Glad to have fixed Cursuit for you. xD

[Image: titanine.png]
nice touch with the red eyes
awsome henrie

(2012-01-21, 11:38 PM)Kamidara Wrote: You are now a content designer, nice.

I like your drawings but I would like to ask.. Did you speak to GarbageKeeper? O.o
... Does this count?
(2012-01-22, 07:55 AM)garbagekeeper Wrote: Why are you so amazing *A* I can't even... I absolutely love these! Fantastic job! I love your depiction of these guys :'D <3
XD I hope it does. But hey, thank everyone for the happy little comments and congratulations! ^o^ And Garbage Keeper, special thanks to you for designing things in the first place. lord knows I have very little imagination. x'D

Oh, by the way? Stellack. Changed style a bit - using a bigger canvas now. ^_^ Also downloaded some cheaty brushes. |D

[Image: stellack___monster_mmorpg_by_fishbatdrag...4ng1v2.png]
I request Betamma:https://www.monstermmorpg.com/Betamma-Monster-Dex-245
Amazing artwork.... Stella is beastly!!!!!
(2012-01-24, 05:58 AM)Henrie Wrote:

... Does this count?
(2012-01-22, 07:55 AM)garbagekeeper Wrote: Why are you so amazing *A* I can't even... I absolutely love these! Fantastic job! I love your depiction of these guys :'D <3
XD I hope it does. But hey, thank everyone for the happy little comments and congratulations! ^o^ And Garbage Keeper, special thanks to you for designing things in the first place. lord knows I have very little imagination. x'D

Oh, by the way? Stellack. Changed style a bit - using a bigger canvas now. ^_^ Also downloaded some cheaty brushes. |D

[Image: stellack.png]

Next up? Iono. Something made-up likely. c: A bug. Bugs don't get enough love. Maybe two bugs. Maybe THREE. Dear god.
awesome Big Grin

we can update images actually right now Big Grin

CF I second that motion. Must update stellack now!!!!!
I like the new Stellack. Cool stuff man. Thanks!
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
No monsters this time, just wanted to come back and give you all a hug. <3 I get a warm fuzzy feeling with all of your comments and giggle like a schoolgirl when I see the images being used elsewhere. XD I think I counted... 3 Avatars? Hawt.

I'm working on a 3-stage spider at the moment. Dark/Bug typage. After that, I'll go after Betamma. (I think I'll be alternating between new monsters and redoing the legendaries.)
I love your spam *_*

Keep spamming please Big Grin

If you're taking requests, I request Chimernue =DDDDD

*huge grin*
Please do update the images |'D mine are atrocious. Especially compared to these :'D (at very least, update Cursuit. ;A; You took one of my least favorite designs and turned it into what it should have been) I love how you interpret the designs :'D Keeps the original idea without totally altering it, and make it look 100000x better.
(2012-01-24, 05:58 AM)Henrie Wrote:

... Does this count?

[Image: stellack.png]

Next up? Iono. Something made-up likely. c: A bug. Bugs don't get enough love. Maybe two bugs. Maybe THREE. Dear god.
.....(speechless)

[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
[gives Guider the following words "Super, Duper, Ultra, Epic, Totally, Epic, Awesome, Pure, Awesome, Amazing, More, Epic]

Put those in a sentence O.o

Epic to infinity power
remind me to be amazed when im not playing mafia.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
can i request meteoid?

i want to see what it would looks like from your point of view o.o
  • 2(current)