Poll: Who next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Absoliutus (Dark)
22.22%
Houndeath (Fire/Dark)
22.22%
Swamphibian (Water/Poison)
55.56%
* You voted for this item.

• 1(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Henrie's Spam Corner -Random Stuff?-
Current Vote:

Pick one, pick one~

[Image: 1345-Absoliutus.png][Image: 1476-Houndeath.png][Image: 1943-Swamphibian.png]

Current batch:

You might notice these guys have something in common - they're derived pretty directly from a Pokemon Counterpart. With a few exceptions, I want to target these types of Monsters to put us a tiny bit further out of the realm of "Pokemon clone."

To this end, the polls will have 2-3 choices in them.  Pick which one you want done first, and if you have any input on the redesign (the typing and stats will remain the same, so keep that in mind) then lemme know before I start.  Tongue

I'm listing all the poke-clones/cousins right here so I have a place to cherry-pick from.  Not saying these guys aren't awesome, they are!  But they're a bit to close to Pokemon.  x'D If I missed one, please post it in the thread, I'll add it here.  (And Tigrex, because - he is straight-up fan-art for Monster Hunter.)
[Image: 2002-Vibragon.png][Image: 2005-Spindizy.png][Image: 1943-Swamphibian.png][Image: 1945-Glacieaur.png][Image: 1946-Arachneb.png][Image: 1948-Insecules.png][Image: 1951-Grassecko.png][Image: 1966-Tigrex.png][Image: 1983-Rapteleon.png][Image: 1980-Noctire.png][Image: 1817-Chargon.png][Image: 1755-Cascus.png][Image: 1756-Cascerb.png][Image: 1775-Pangoro.png][Image: 1776-Kelpdra.png][Image: 1772-Antennom.png][Image: 1534-Weedra.png][Image: 1537-Chompwile.png][Image: 1538-Cressassin.png][Image: 1550-Ratastrophe.png][Image: 1556-Mukia.png][Image: 1557-Scolichomp.png][Image: 1559-Garubitic.png][Image: 1476-Houndeath.png][Image: 1477-Ambusihian.png][Image: 1482-Salaritian.png][Image: 1484-Pumpunny.png][Image: 1485-Spikler.png][Image: 1487-Meguroko.png][Image: 1491-Frog.png][Image: 1492-Flybinyte.png][Image: 1345-Absoliutus.png][Image: 1349-Kaokung.png][Image: 1288-Marroslash.png][Image: 1172-Foxfire.png][Image: 931-Dragolord.png][Image: 1065-Iitiyel.png][Image: 1005-Rattip.png][Image: 398-Ivygroud.png][Image: 244-Bavante.png]

These guys aren't really that bad - they're different enough from the source material I'm not worried about 'em.
[Image: 1944-Firoost.png] [Image: 1976-Blazcoria.png] [Image: 1818-Charossus.png] [Image: 1518-Panboo.png] [Image: 1519-Monkfu.png] [Image: 1168-Amphatreetwo.png] [Image: 870-Floraptor.png]

mah bebez~!  <3

[Image: giga_tsunidle_by_fishbatdragonthing-d8lmel4.png][Image: giga_zonench_by_fishbatdragonthing-d95fu51.png][Image: giga_volcaurus_by_fishbatdragonthing-d96lytk.png]
^_^ Thank you for all of the comments.

Volshii and Ironate...?

[Image: volshii.png][Image: ironatebutton.png]
This is like Knost's Take, Version 2! I request Bavante immediately. THAT'S AN ORDER.
Constantly dying yet never dead
I'd like to see Voodoll...If you take requests... @.@

Amazing art...really. =3
[Image: greyvodo.png]
LOL This is a little like my thread except he is using the new art direction (which I like BTW) and more than likely a professional art program. I was merely using Sumo paint because I didn't have an art program on my laptop lol

Back on the subject at hand though, I love your stuff man. If you get the chance I would love to see your take on Tighost Smile

Great job so far.

"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"

GIMP - as professional as poor people get. lol

Yeah, trying to get as close as I can to the new art style. x'D Ya caught me. I guess this means... Voodoll and Tighost are next?
*speechless*
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2012-01-09, 03:14 PM)Henrie Wrote: [Image: bavante.png]

GIMP - as professional as poor people get. lol

Yeah, trying to get as close as I can to the new art style. x'D Ya caught me. I guess this means... Voodoll and Tighost are next?
Wow love this one man.

Yeah Gimp is a really good program once you learn how to use it and you clearly have lol
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
[Image: voodoll___monster_mmorpg_by_fishbatdrago...4ng104.png]

One more! On a roll tonight~!

I wouldn't say I've mastered GIMP, but I've been blazing through tutorials this month. That's really what this boils down to. <x'D Anyway, Tighost- because I'm terrible with cats. *nervous laugh*
Dear lord.
that would scare me fifteen years ago XD
(2012-01-09, 05:37 PM)orboknown Wrote: Dear lord.
that would scare me fifteen years ago XD
Quote my good friend: "I love how I don't notice how CREEPY these things until after you have redrawn them :'D XD"

go find knosts bavante.
all billowing smoke and moving eyes...
D:
I like your Ironate drawing Smile
[Image: FlygonSig.png]
if your taking drawing request,id love to see a titanife
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
great monster you draw henrie
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
Damn, did you draw those? They're pretty damn awesome man, keep it up!
Rock - that's creepy. XD

Tighost - ....f'ing cats and their anatomy. D':

[Image: tighost___monster_mmorpg_by_fishbatdrago...4ng13q.png]
Awsume pictues! I would love to see you do a Moniyon, My favorite monsters! If you take request's, that is Tongue
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
This may or may not be a Titanife. XD Moniyon, you say? I'll slip it in real quick. Going to take down the Tsunitor and his brothers after that. (They.. kinda need it. x'D )

[Image: titanife___monster_mmorpg_by_fishbatdrag...4ng17a.png]
(2012-01-19, 11:07 AM)Henrie Wrote: This may or may not be a Titanife. XD Moniyon, you say? I'll slip it in real quick. Going to take down the Tsunitor and his brothers after that. (They.. kinda need it. x'D )

[Image: titanife.png]
^ This will be my next avvy. I shall sprite it soon.

pretty awesome stuff henrie
You are inspiring me, so after Moniyon, how about Cursuit, but with the traditional Knight in shining armor style look, you know, with the feathers and shutter helmets.
Cool stuff, im not sure i could do any of those just yet. Do a Colecoil in water Smile
[Image: sigtest.png]
Draw some monsters and post em here
http://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-Ro...e-art-only
(2012-01-19, 11:36 AM)Rock127 Wrote: You are inspiring me, so after Moniyon, how about Cursuit, but with the traditional Knight in shining armor style look, you know, with the feathers and shutter helmets.
A Cursuit? Sounds interesting. Will do. ^_^

(2012-01-19, 03:51 PM)Silenos Wrote: Cool stuff, im not sure i could do any of those just yet. Do a Colecoil in water Smile
Colecoil? Sure thing. Tongue Not sure about water, but everything's worth a shot!

Moniyon.  c:

[Image: moniyon___monster_mmorpg_by_fishbatdrago...4ng1bo.png]
That's an awsome Moniyon! May i use it as an avatar? Big Grin
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
(2012-01-20, 08:04 AM)Lolzinator Wrote: That's an awsome Moniyon! May i use it as an avatar? Big Grin
Sure, have at it. ^_^

[Image: tsunidle___monster_mmorpg_by_fishbatdrag...4ng1g7.png]

Other two on the way. I just needed this to happen. xD
That tsunidle, is true HD. The definition of High Definition.
dude epic Tsunidle.
that thing is pro

[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
all your designs look extremely pro
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
  • 1(current)