Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I Support this sound epic -.-
The Dragon Slayer

[Image: Kaissig_zps260304a2.jpg]
this surely has my support
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
i like this idea but did u slote this idea? cuz me and slow were discussing about that in pms
i agree i suport and i want it to happen.
I support this idea! Smile
[Image: b52qe9.jpg]
May the FORCE be with you!
There could also be allies Big Grin but we only have 5 guilds.

By the way I like the challenger giving money if he loses... because they could just spam the pvp until he wins without losing anything.
250k-500k?
or
Once the challenger loses, then he has to wait 2-3 days to pvp the territory holder?

Also we should inform the turkish guilds such as uktu's and heatshots
(2012-11-26, 09:18 AM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote: i like this idea but did u slote this idea? cuz me and slow were discussing about that in pms
slote? I'm guessing you mean "steal".

I had absolutely no idea that you were discussing this in pms nor do I have the ability to even check into pms.

This idea formed in my had yesterday and I posted it here in forum.
(2012-11-26, 05:09 PM)Dark.Zero Wrote: There could also be allies Big Grin but we only have 5 guilds.

By the way I like the challenger giving money if he loses... because they could just spam the pvp until he wins without losing anything.

250k-500k?

or

Once the challenger loses, then he has to wait 2-3 days to pvp the territory holder?

Also we should inform the turkish guilds such as uktu's and heatshots
After losing to a guild, yea there can be a "battle wait" on that.

250k too much Sad It's like saying "Hey, you lost to me. Now, pay me because you lost, you loser." I disagree with the "give money to winner" o-o
I support this idea :3
Signature Shop
If you want it to start it now.. Go ahead I guess but remember, everything's replaced with the 520 maps.

No one can claim a zone yet except well the first zone. Whichever guild claims the first zone, gets that zone and is protected for 3 days.

You can't claim any zone unless you traveled on it.
pfft i support,lets do this ! (:
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
ok if we start this where are the guilds territory? so they can be distributed between the guild members
territories being distributed to members? what??

guilds own their territories, no member gets it o-o
no what i ment was where are the guilds territories gonna be?
I don't know.

This was for V2 with the 520 maps :/
ya but every1 wants to start now soo idk who is gonna distribute out where each guild owns?
eh, i don't know how that will work out either :/
lol thats why i asked Smile
Why not have the challenger and the challengee put up the money? If they're both risking a loss, it'll keep things even more interesting. Though I agree 600K is a bit too much. 100k from both participants seems much more fair. It'll also encourage all members defending the throne to stay in top form.

There should also be a minimum number of challengers fought (by the guild as a whole) every day, to keep one group from jsut sitting on their imaginary dirt. lol

Who's in control now?

I think the best method for deciding who has control at the end of the day is to tally up guild victories. Guild with the most challenge wins maintains or gains control. In the event of a tie... uhm. The current holder keeps control?

I'd say a minimum of 5 fights a day, as well. All need to be reported. Cause hell, if we can figure out how to make this work in game, and what variables need to be in place, it'd be easier to code later. ;3

Also, this is in the test server, ja? On the bright side, money comes easy in there. Why not test this many wonderful thing faster and have ya'll fight for maps 1-...20. Which guilds wanna help test this out?
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
The 100k sounds good, atleast its money Smile

I also want to know one thing which is how to get territories?
One member of a team will hold the territory? if he/she loses then they lost the territory and 100k.
OR, the whole/some members of the guild vs the other guild in a pvp match? if the guild challenging guild wins then they take 100k and the territory?
Each match would cost 100k. If a guild wants to challenge for a territory, they should have some money saved up. (If the two guilds keep trading blows, then the successful battlers from each guild will end up with more money, but the balance of money will stay the same between them. It's a weeding process.)

Team 1 has 3 guys.
Team 2 has 3 guys.

Let's say each player has 100k to battle with. Team 1 wins two matches, and Team 2 wins 1.

Team 1 has two players with 200k and one who is broke/cannot afford to challenge anymore.
Team 2 has one player with 200k and two who are broke/cannot afford to challenge anymore.

So they fight, and Team 2 wins against both of them. Whoo!

Team 1 has two players with 100k and one who is broke/cannot afford to challenge anymore.
Team 2 has one player with 400k and two who are broke/cannot afford to challenge anymore.

They fight again, and one player from Team 1 wins, the other loses.

Team 1 has one player with 200k and two who are broke/cannot afford to challenge anymore.
Team 2 has one player with 400k and two who are broke/cannot afford to challenge anymore.

Team 1 snagged 3 wins, and Team 2 snagged 4 wins, despite being initially overpowered. If they stopped there, Team 2 would have control of the territory.

I like having a money aspect on both sides, because it keeps a (sorry guys, but they exist) weak team-member from wrecking your scorecard. (unless he's ungodly rich. In which case: neat.) When they improve, they'll have more money and can battle more often in these territory fights. ;3
I perfectly understand thanks Smile

It would be better to start this in test serve and see how things will go, so then in update it will be easier for the guilds to get the hang of it. If guild leaders agree on test server, we should do it?
That's what I was thinking. Though, it looks like I was mistaken about the 'piles of money' in the test server, lol. On the other hand, it'll give us a good idea of what these challenges should cost.

I like the idea of guild-based combat. It's fun, it's neat. I'd like to see a system where we could battle over territories; but we'll have to make sure it's balanced in some way. So, testing. And if we work out a solid system, it can be coded straight into the game. And guilds will have a purpose. <3

Whee?

What would an in-game implementation look like? Maybe each zone has a hidden map to it, and the controlling Guild is the only group who can access it? I'd fight over that, if the map had some neat treasure in it. Perhaps a higher exp and money percentage? Doubled ratio for rare monsters? (Oh, that'd be crazy.) Maybe better monster drops in those areas. The options are there.

...I want to go on for days. Been thinking a lot about guilds and why we should bother with them. How an in-game interface should look. What things are important to record. How a treasury should be handled. ...Needs its own thread, really. But yes! Guild wars! Let's try a few things and see what a balanced battle-system looks like!
I'm confused about this.. so much color @_@
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
I like the idea of having little guild map in each zone...even if it is just maps intended for epicly easy tp trainin

(off topic...yeah I know but If I don't note it down now while i'm thinking about it I'll be too lazy later)

and there could be a guild loot function...10% or whatev of the gold from each battle would automatically be diverted to the group fund...with a tally kept for how much came from each member...would be awesome on multiple levels...

1.Serve as a quick check for member activity
2. The guild wouldn't need to bicker over who is going to donate for the various territory wars or whatever...they could just vote on who is going to represent the guild...and fund them out of the funds gathered from the guild loot
3. maybe the guild could even have functions to "level up" that could be purchased with ingame gold from the guild fund...you know like higher member cap...and maybe even a guild wide boost to exp/gold gain
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
Henrie said there should be a minimum number of battles a guild must have a day, like 5. but i think thats a little excessive. i think there should be a max or a cap placed on the amount of battles a team can do a day. that way a team can't keep challenging, for those rich guilds. also it helps those not so rich groups so they are not challenged so much. also i think if a guild beats another there should be a time placed before a rematch. that way territories are switching hands so often we can't keep tract.
yeah a 1day cooling down period between matches for a particular piece of territory sounds pretty good..

(also glad just to see a post in here so quickly after my prior post)

Anyways as even a newcomer could tell from a glance...quite a few people are really jazzed about this general idea tract Smile
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
i also agree we should start in the test server. that way we can work out the kinks. and see how everything will really play out. i say we randomly give each guild 2 territories and see how it works out from there.
(2012-11-27, 08:48 AM)Henrie Wrote: Each match would cost 100k. If a guild wants to challenge for a territory, they should have some money saved up. (If the two guilds keep trading blows, then the successful battlers from each guild will end up with more money, but the balance of money will stay the same between them. It's a weeding process.)

Team 1 has 3 guys.
Team 2 has 3 guys.

Let's say each player has 100k to battle with. Team 1 wins two matches, and Team 2 wins 1.

Team 1 has two players with 200k and one who is broke/cannot afford to challenge anymore.
Team 2 has one player with 200k and two who are broke/cannot afford to challenge anymore.

So they fight, and Team 2 wins against both of them. Whoo!

Team 1 has two players with 100k and one who is broke/cannot afford to challenge anymore.

They fight again, and one player from Team 1 wins, the other loses.

Team 1 has one player with 200k and two who are broke/cannot afford to challenge anymore.

Team 1 snagged 3 wins, and Team 2 snagged 4 wins, despite being initially overpowered. If they stopped there, Team 2 would have control of the territory.

I like having a money aspect on both sides, because it keeps a (sorry guys, but they exist) weak team-member from wrecking your scorecard. (unless he's ungodly rich. In which case: neat.) When they improve, they'll have more money and can battle more often in these territory fights. ;3
IMO, I think each member should not pay for the battle. The guilds themselves (not individual members) pay. You know how guilds have their in-game account? more or less.. they should have money saved up on that account to be able to pay instead of each member participating in the battle paying.

For some reason... this was taken waaaayyy over board than what the initial intention of this idea was supposed to be.. o-o

The minimum amount of challenges a guild can have, I support. Would a time limit on each challenge be affective as well? After each challenge, you must wait 10-20 minutes to issue another challenge?

Also, I already said that once a territory has been claimed, it has protection for 3 days. Ofc, the number can change.

Effects of territories such as gaining certain amount of gold and exp, it's a neat idea but I disagree with it. Too much.

Just for everyone.. When you come, please look over from the very first post, down every post, read what's being said, and then reply Big Grin Makes things much easier so you know what has been said and what hasn't.
(2012-11-26, 10:33 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: territories being distributed to members? what??

guilds own their territories, no member gets it o-o

Guild's can appoint "viceroys" or something in guild that control a piece of territory, even if that person isn't super high on the total guild ranking ladder.

Give me a night to think on this and I'll throw a wall on you guys.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
thats what i ment orbo thanks for summing it up lol