Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You know how we have our monster team image next to our items and stuff?

Well, it's kinda confusing to know if our monster is fainted or not. So why not darken the image a little to show that that monster in our team has fainted or a red X on top of it?
[Image: hahaha-024.gif][Image: hahaha-024.gif][Image: hahaha-024.gif]
NO....
-.-"
i think fainted monsters should be immediately transfered at end of the party, like if a monster fainted and he is at position one, so it should automatically go to position 6 and position 6 monster should take its place. if 1st monster fainted and 6th monster is also fainted then 1st should go to place 5th....

(2011-05-16, 04:25 AM)Bulletrier Wrote: NO....
-.-"
i think fainted monsters should be immediately transfered at end of the party, like if a monster fainted and he is at position one, so it should automatically go to position 6 and position 6 monster should take its place. if 1st monster fainted and 6th monster is also fainted then 1st should go to place 5th....

I have to disagree with you there because no matter what, those images will remain the same regardless of their position.

I rather have the fainted monster in your team's image have a little distinction to where it shows that that monster has fainted.
yea...deis image plot makes sense
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
In the pokemon games, a pokeball would be a grayish color indicating that the monster has fainted or has a status problem.

In this game, monster mmorpg, we should just have the monster's image darkened just for being fainted.
dei's idea makes a little more sense...
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
bullet a monster cant change the position in which it is in the party because it is sorted by its monster ID
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
dei good point you have but i think it should stay the same how now is
Any supporters for this?

This is like a minor suggestion for the game that can easily be implemented.
It's a good idea. Haven't played this version yet but I do remember one big problem I always had in the old game was that I couldn't tell if my Pokemon were dead or not, and I'd end up killing them all because I only had 2 left. XD
(2011-07-16, 07:21 PM)GiantBlobofSlime Wrote: It's a good idea. Haven't played this version yet but I do remember one big problem I always had in the old game was that I couldn't tell if my Pokemon were dead or not, and I'd end up killing them all because I only had 2 left. XD

And that is the comment that has to make this suggestion come.
Idea

Use a small coffin or tombstone XD
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
(2011-07-16, 10:18 PM)Nitz_X Wrote: Idea

Use a small coffin or tombstone XD

But.. they are fainting not dying o-o
jus put a red x over the fainted monsters quite simple or as it was for awhile in craft dont show image at all
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-07-17, 01:16 AM)Pein Wrote: jus put a red x over the fainted monsters quite simple or as it was for awhile in craft dont show image at all

Red X seems ghetto to me. i think darkening them is fine lol.

@dei They will NEED the coffin when i get done wit dem
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
(2011-07-17, 01:58 AM)Nitz_X Wrote:
(2011-07-17, 01:16 AM)Pein Wrote: jus put a red x over the fainted monsters quite simple or as it was for awhile in craft dont show image at all

Red X seems ghetto to me. i think darkening them is fine lol.

@dei They will NEED the coffin when i get done wit dem

ghetto lol
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
Smile

Bump Bump Bump! Buuuumpppp.

7 Supporters.
Support. It seems like a quality of gaming to me. Nothing can be broken from such a small indicator. I vote for the greying/dark image. Agreeing with Nitz, the X would seem ghetto unprofessional.
I support.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]