Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
First suggestion is to give the capability to download the game. Making the game a downloaded version will allow for more expansion in the game not requiring it to just remain as a browser game. I feel that with the game being a download that not only will it be easier to just jump right into the game but that opening screen could open up more advertising which could result in more money. While also allowing advertisements to be shown in the game too such as on the loading screen or something.

Second suggestion being to add some sound or music to the game maybe even a sound for a fighting ability like shock and it does an lightning sound or something. Nothing kills a game like sitting in utter silence. I'm sure some people listen to music while playing the game but come on listening to the same music over and over again gets boring after a while. People want to hear something different. This could also would be easier to do with the first suggestion.

Final suggestion a little animations for the battles, I'm not saying go all in depth like 3d graphics and top of the line rendering and stuff like that. I'm just suggesting the some animations like if you do a move called "twister" then you see a tornado hit the enemy or go over the picture of the enemy monster. You know just small animations to make things look better and are more catchy so that more people will start playing the game (more people more money for advertising Big Grin ). Hope you all enjoy.
i disagree with all these suggestions, i like this game as a browser game and i'm sure many feel the same way.
[Image: blackstarsig_zpsc46521c1.jpeg]
I wasn't saying to make the game just a download. To allow people to download it if they want to, almost like having 2 different servers. What is wrong with the second and third suggestion?
(2012-10-17, 10:50 PM)mike521 Wrote: i disagree with all these suggestions, i like this game as a browser game and i'm sure many feel the same way.
^^^^ agreed
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
1st suggestion response

Oh yeah this sounds familiar --> https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-M...t=download

And that thread i just posted...I dont think its the first one either..The point is this has already been suggested and turned down

2nd and 3rd suggestion response

I have no real problem with these...except the small one of we have more pressing things to do...like adding npc's...revamping the pvp system etc etc

and these also have been suggested many times...
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
Sorry I'm new to the game and forums. Didn't really do my research, haha. I know that there are bigger things to do it was just a suggestion like I said.
No. Just no..
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
Your suggestions aren't half bad. However, they are suggested, and perished...

For the first suggestion, Quanto already said it. And in the homepage, it is stated:
"If you are looking for free games online, well you came to the right place. This MMO game is totally free to play and does not require any downloads, you just need a decent browser. You are going to love it if you love Pokemon games"

And for the second and third suggestion, it's all located here
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
this could need a close?
i would like some music, and some animation, but it has all been suggested before
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
no totally dont want it downloadable just no and already suggested
here https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-M...t=download
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
asides from you all repeating stuff quanto etc said....
I'll actually respond to each point.
(2012-10-17, 10:34 PM)Durein Wrote: First suggestion is to give the capability to download the game. Making the game a downloaded version will allow for more expansion in the game not requiring it to just remain as a browser game. I feel that with the game being a download that not only will it be easier to just jump right into the game but that opening screen could open up more advertising which could result in more money. While also allowing advertisements to be shown in the game too such as on the loading screen or something.
The thing is, some people (EG-me) wouldn't be able to play if this was a download. you also wouldn't be able to play it from anywhere outside your comp. Which would lower the amount of people playing.
Quote:Second suggestion being to add some sound or music to the game maybe even a sound for a fighting ability like shock and it does an lightning sound or something. Nothing kills a game like sitting in utter silence. I'm sure some people listen to music while playing the game but come on listening to the same music over and over again gets boring after a while. People want to hear something different. This could also would be easier to do with the first suggestion.
A-better things to do imo.
B-what if you don't like the music set in the game?
C-different language people playing.
Quote:Final suggestion a little animations for the battles, I'm not saying go all in depth like 3d graphics and top of the line rendering and stuff like that. I'm just suggesting the some animations like if you do a move called "twister" then you see a tornado hit the enemy or go over the picture of the enemy monster. You know just small animations to make things look better and are more catchy so that more people will start playing the game (more people more money for advertising Big Grin ). Hope you all enjoy.
would take time, but be a good addition.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
I cannot stress this enough. Please, before suggesting a new idea, use the search function of the forum.