Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collision and Recoil?
I find it boring now that in a battle, you click on a move, it either deals damage or misses per turn. How about some collision and recoil? Click on a move that deals damage, there can be around a 10% chance of both user's moves crashing into each other and causing a number of recoil to both sides.

Let's say..

Hydevil vs Jekyllight

Hydevil uses a move and Jekyllight uses a move, they both collide and each monster takes 32 damage as a recoil. I'm not exactly sure how it would work in the battle so...
if its rampage that happens but all moves cant happen that
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
It's a good idea, but I think 10% is kinda frequent... maybe 3-5%?
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
(2012-08-18, 03:43 PM)Ramza_X Wrote: It's a good idea, but I think 10% is kinda frequent... maybe 3-5%?
Yea I was thinking about making it 5%
well as interesting as it sounds, there may be a flaw that would be unseen until later, so calculate it carefully, i see if your satisfied with your results
i may think about this later
nahh... i dont like it! it just gets to be kind of irritating and frustrating... say like your monster dies from the recoil and dont get any exp.
[Image: mmorpgp.jpg]
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious mental problems!
no no no... honestly i don't like that..
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
(2012-08-18, 03:33 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: I find it boring now that in a battle, you click on a move, it either deals damage or misses per turn. How about some collision and recoil? Click on a move that deals damage, there can be around a 10% chance of both user's moves crashing into each other and causing a number of recoil to both sides.

Let's say..

Hydevil vs Jekyllight

Hydevil uses a move and Jekyllight uses a move, they both collide and each monster takes 32 damage as a recoil. I'm not exactly sure how it would work in the battle so...
I'd support something like this, maybe with a formula?

Say: 50% of Total Damage
_____________________ Rounded Down = ?
75% the Power of move

That's mean doing 100 damage in a physical attack that has a power of 40 would cause 16 2/3 (rounded down ofc)points of recoil.
(2012-08-18, 03:40 PM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: if its rampage that happens but all moves cant happen that
It could be set so that this only occurs 5% of the time when two physical moves are used? (this would make it an unlikely chance, considering that there are more special moves than physical moves, and even then it's only 1/20th of the time.

(2012-08-18, 07:18 PM)Lolzinator Wrote: no no no... honestly i don't like that..

It makes the game harder and more realistic.

EDIT: This was my 1667 post, I am a boss now Big Grin
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
Dont support..